Wolf's Rain

Discuss movies and TV stuff in here.
Splicer-Fox
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Fox fennec springbok thing
Region: Gauteng

Re: Wolf's Rain

Post by Splicer-Fox »

Yeah... I liked the art and storytelling.

I could not relate to any the main characters though.
I think that I looked down on their wolf/pack/predator creed/mentality/behaviour "thing". :|

It did hit me hard when they started killing off everyone in the end. :cry:
When they killed the young ginger wolf I was like "nooooooooo! :o

Wolfs rain was good. ;)

I have this Spice and Wolf that I only skipped trough for a few seconds.
Looks like it has the same inner animal premise as wolfs rain but the story has a much lighter mood. (less serious)
still asking myself if it is worth watching.
Dragonwolf
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Dragon Wolf Hybrid

Post by Dragonwolf »

Wolf's Rain is awesome. I have the first season on DVDs. Not sure if they made a second one...

One thing I found really odd, but I'm pretty sure it's with most anime, when the characters get torn to shreds fighting and are like half dead, when the next episode shows everyone is at full health... Unless the injury has something to do with the plot.
"We should stop being envious of others and start being more accepting of ourselves."

Did I get that right?... The mic was off? What do you mean it was OFF!
Tākoizu Gurē
Sexual preference: Gay

Post by Tākoizu Gurē »

I'm not trying to be rude here but I just don't understand why you guys are calling it a movie when it is an anime series. It is one of the first animes I've ever seen and in my opinion it was awesome and really it enticed me to watch more anime. It sparked my love for anime. The overall story was good and I enjoyed watching the Dubbed version.(I always enjoy dubbed anime more espicially if they're done correctly) The ending was pretty sad though and I felt happy for Kiba when he found what he was looking for(trying not to spoil the story). But all-in-all the show was a great show and I highly suggest you, guys that haven't seen it, see it, along side with ATTACK ON TITAN, another great anime series.
Just an antisocial dragon trying to get by in life by only communicating when he needs food.
Also I have a sticker pack on Telegram: t.me/addstickers/TakosPack