Furry Brainwashing

Discuss movies and TV stuff in here.
Splicer-Fox
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Fox fennec springbok thing
Region: Gauteng

Furry Brainwashing

Post by Splicer-Fox »

I found it! The film that's mostly responsible for me being a furry. (Disney and Dinosaucers helped too)
Watched it perhaps too many times. (I never really got many toys or gifts so i would watch things over and over)

It also explains why I love foxes. So many shows like making foxes the main protagonist.
If i watched more Dinosaucers i might be a scaly right now.

And now they are giving kids shows like this.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Re: Furry Brainwashing

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Don't know either of those movies. Though that second one... while entertaining, is so badly animated for a film. It looks more like something you'd find on e621 (and there are much better animations on there actually). Though I wouldn't say "now." There have always been scenes like that. Let's not forget this one from The Great Mouse Detective (Amazing film btw).

"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~