An old memory of an old movie

Discuss movies and TV stuff in here.
rusted hydra
Cannibal
Sexual preference: Bi
Region: Gauteng

An old memory of an old movie

Post by rusted hydra »

So right now an old memory returned to me of an old movie.
Wanted to share this fragment cause it keeps popping up in my head and I can't concentrate today
(so kinda a vent)
IT WAS A REALLY STUPID FILM
I was with my parents and we were watching this film.
It starts out with 2 men and a woman climbing a snowy cold mountain and SUDDENLY an avalanche happens and they fall down a crack/crevice and get stuck under ice.
So now these other 8 guys (might have been 10. can't remember) decide they are going to go up and try save them. AND they decide to take with them some... nitro glistorine or something explosive so they can blast away the ice to get to the trapped party.

But disaster happens as 2 guys fall down the mountain and die. 1 goes nuts and kills another. 2 get blown up when something goes wrong with their bomb and cause another avalanche that nearly kills the 2 last sane people.
And back at the camp at the base of the mountain the hut with all the spare explosives decides to explode half way through the film for no fucking reason.

Finally the last 2 live people of the rescue team arrive at the blocked crevice and blow off the ice so they can rescue 1, yes ONE of the trapped party.
Why?
Because... while all that other crap was going on... one guy of the trapped group was slowly dying from wounds and they couldn't save him, the other guy decides to put him out of his misery.
But the girl gets scared and didn't like that he killed him and so she kills him too.

So in the end it was only her trapped with 2 dead bodies.

Fucking more than 8 people died so 1 woman could be saved.

So many explosions... IN A RESCUE MISSION FOR A CLIMBING ACCIDENT

I can't clearly remember how that 1 girl looked... but... fuck...
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Re: An old memory of an old movie

Post by Leeward »

rusted hydra
Cannibal
Region: Gauteng

Post by rusted hydra »

O my fucking god.
You actually found it...
Yep. That was it
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Your summary sounds pretty cool actually.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~