ATTACK ON TITAN!!!!!

Discuss movies and TV stuff in here.
Tākoizu Gurē
Sexual preference: Gay
Region: Gauteng

ATTACK ON TITAN!!!!!

Post by Tākoizu Gurē »

Ok. So.... I'm wondering if any furs out there have seen or heard of AOT. If you haven't, I highly suggest you watch it. AOT is a friecking awesome anime series out there about these giant humanoid creatures attacking and eating humans for no reason and humans are fighting back, in an extremely cool bad-ass way!!! I won't spoil anything for those who haven't seen but its just utterly amazing. They are also making season 2 of AOT next year..... SO YAY!!!!! What I wanna know is what is your opinion on the show? Oh and by the way I know the show is based of manga so don't even try and say that I don't.
Just an antisocial dragon trying to get by in life by only communicating when he needs food.
Also I have a sticker pack on Telegram: t.me/addstickers/TakosPack
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Necrobat

Re: ATTACK ON TITAN!!!!!

Post by Contrast »

Dude, of course we know AOT. It came out in 2013! :ugeek:

In all seriousness, though, Shingeki no Kyojin is definitely one of the most intense anime I've ever watched. Great art, great story, and great characters coupled with fast-paced action and gut wrenching scenes of despair and hopelessness.

I was rather surprised by the horrid quality of the manga, though. The art is atrociously ugly, and I'm not just talking about the scratchy style. It's filled with errors, such as the heights of characters constantly changing in relation to each other. That's why I stopped reading ahead. I felt that the anime was so much better than the manga that I was only spoiling it for myself.
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Tākoizu Gurē

Post by Tākoizu Gurē »

Yes definitely but I never read the manga so I wouldn't know. But a lot of extra stuff gets revealed in the manga that we will only see next year in the second season. I can't wait!!!!! Well at least we can thank the creator of the manga not for the art but for the story.
Just an antisocial dragon trying to get by in life by only communicating when he needs food.
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

Daetrin wrote:Yes definitely but I never read the manga so I wouldn't know.
Here's an example of what I'm talking about.
007.jpg
Armin goes from being the tallest to the shortest in a single frame! You can't even blame that on perspective because, since he's in the back, he should appear to be smaller than he actually is, not larger.

It creates such a shocking contrast of quality when compared to the anime, where even the brick walls are jaw-droppingly beautiful.
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Tākoizu Gurē

Post by Tākoizu Gurē »

Oh I see what you're talking about. Well maybe the guy is just bad at proportion.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

What's up with the sig? Did we do something wrong?