Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

I'm putting this here

Post by Raven Song »

Because I decided it belongs here...

So I decided we need a plot for a Loki film...

I was bored... it is written poorly... I will play the lead actress (naturally).

I. AM. NOT. OBSESSED.

Here goes:

Loki is in a maximum security prison.
He is being seen to by psychologist.
She believes him to be good and tries to reason him with him.
He escapes and runs amok (I dunno… some sinister plan? Maybe an army of rabid hamsters…)
She tries to hunt him down against the will of her superiors (because she thinks he can be good... also he;s hot... wouldn't you hunt him down???)
Thor runs around trying to stop him. That doesn't work.
She tells Thor she thinks she can reason with him. (cuz you know... she's a psychologist...)
Thor says she’s insane. She lashes out and realises she has I dunno some fancy power or something exciting… im thumb sucking right now okay. (I think it should be the power to manipulate darkness... mmmm... darkness...)
She goes after Loki who’s… doing something… bad… or something. (hamsters)
They fight. Loki almost defeats her. She says she loves him or some bullshit, this Hollywood, its bound to happen.
Loki convinces her to be evil like him. she agrees and then collapses or whatever, but not before doing something epic that makes Loki like her more…
Loki bashes brothers brains in, leaving Thor all bloody and thor (see what I did there :P)
Loki takes shrink lady to the Antarctic and sets up a big ice palace of doom. (again with the sucking of the thumb...)
She sings let it go (just jokes)…
They live happily evil after… until the next film…
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso