Franky
The Bad Guy
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Mortally Challenged Fox
Region: Gauteng

Taking all this way too far.

Post by Franky »

LOL!!!!

Where the Fsck do they find these people?

At least it's not chewfox... But srsly.
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Dog (Vampire)
Region: Western Cape

Re: Taking all this way too far.

Post by Faanvolla »

omg XD

" and some other toys"
Lol'd
Seize the day, not your bearings.
Steam, Rockstar SocialClub, Uplay, Battlenet: Faanvolla#2539, Telegram: @Faanvolla
Switch Code: SW-0054-4917-1029
DeviantArt,Furaffinity,SoFurry, Weasyl, FurryNetwork
ProfilePic by hanimetion
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

It sounds to me like he might be therian.
The whole thing had me scratching my head a bit, but at least Dr. Phil was up front with saying that, as long as it doesn't hurt anybody, then to each his own, which is something I agree with.
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Franky
The Bad Guy

Post by Franky »

Agreed. This guy isn't crossing any lines at least, apart from his own health maybe being in danger from the strange habits.

I do however have a problem with people portraying the fandom in this particular manner. Reality TV always searches for the extreme. But it's still better than the general definition of all furries are people who have sex in fursuits (Made famous by this b1tch)

I found the full episode on boomers FA page. XD Go figure…

The last one is just a furry. However she got a bit of advice from dr. Phil she didn't like. Life aka normal life comes first, education, job etc… She didn't even finish High School which is like a damn death sentence these days. That had nothing to do with the fandom but rather her not getting her act together.
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Western Cape

Post by Sev »

Accretion wrote: Where the Fsck do they find these people?
fsck != fck.

Telling someone to "go fsck themselves" means that they must "go and correct their issue (attitude, ignorance of the subject matter, etc.) before posting again".
Franky
The Bad Guy

Post by Franky »

MontgomerySeven wrote:
Accretion wrote: Where the Fsck do they find these people?
fsck != fck.

Telling someone to "go fsck themselves" means that they must "go and correct their issue (attitude, ignorance of the subject matter, etc.) before posting again".
:roll:
Sunny Fox
Species: Silver Fox

Post by Sunny Fox »

saw this recently cause of the furs going crazy on media from the new episode the did of furries, i can post a link if u want
Yes it is true ^^, i was passed through this odd configuration of a human and for many years have pondered..believed that i am a therion, but i lurk in this furry fandom for it is a good way to stay close to my fox corporeal *giggles* so my "sojourn" is an aeon ^,..,^

Furaffinity
Furrbook
Steam
Dota2
Skype Ask me ^^,
Whatsapp: ask me ^^,
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

I'll wait till I've seen the full episode to judge what's there. Though I must say I'm not looking forward to it. I've heard about Boomer a few times before and he was all encouraging of Shiro, who didn't come across as the most sane individual ever, and judging from the little preview I watched he's actually worse than Shiro. Of course that's what the TV shows want and I don't remember hearing anyone with a positive expectation of Dr Phil. Apparently he's been quite disparaging of the furry fandom in the past.
Accretion wrote:I do however have a problem with people portraying the fandom in this particular manner. Reality TV always searches for the extreme. But it's still better than the general definition of all furries are people who have sex in fursuits (Made famous by this b1tch)
You shouldn't really insult people. Not quite the atmosphere we want here. In any case furs have a tendency to overreact to negative media attention and then gang up against whoever was involved. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the fur that went on Tyra Banks was Chewfox and had apparently been clear that what she was saying was about her and not necessarily applicable to all furs.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Franky
The Bad Guy

Post by Franky »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote:You shouldn't really insult people. Not quite the atmosphere we want here. In any case furs have a tendency to overreact to negative media attention and then gang up against whoever was involved. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the fur that went on Tyra Banks was Chewfox and had apparently been clear that what she was saying was about her and not necessarily applicable to all furs.
Just normal trash talk.

However I don't intend to cause harm nor do I defend the fandom from criticism. People can do what they want but in this light, it makes for great entertainment. :mrgreen: Like this dr. Phil episode for example, half the community was actually excited to see how we're gonna F up this time.

And we didn't.

I'm disappoint.