Mongrels

Discuss movies and TV stuff in here.
jacojerb
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: bunny/fox
Region: Gauteng

Mongrels

Post by jacojerb »

I cant believe there isnt a thread for this yet. Dono how many of you know the show, Mongrels. It's brittish. Basically a puppet show that isnt quite meant for kids... Reason I'm making this thread is coz I just found it on my harddrive, re-watched it and decided it was probably one of the biggest reasons I made my fursona a fox... I just loooove Nelson, the main character. So, ummm, due to my limited internet, I'm not sure how many seasons it has, but I have 2.

If you dono this show, make a plan to watch it. I doubt its on our tv, so just pirate it, if you must. But watch it!!!
Mew?
Gothic Collie
Species: Collie or African Wild Dog...

Re: Mongrels

Post by Gothic Collie »

If you do some searching I am sure I discussed it somewhere, its one of the better puppet shows, and I loved it to bits, just a pitty there wont be a season 3 as it was cancelled and they auctioned off all of the puppets :(

Edit: Video is NSFW, PG-13 language.

jacojerb wrote:If you dono this show, make a plan to watch it. I doubt its on our tv, so just pirate it, if you must. But watch it!!!
NO! :evil: You can buy Season 1 on DVD and Bluray, season 2 is available on dvd only,look they need the money the show actually got canned due to poor views, and worse dvd sales (hence why S2 is only on DVD).

Some things are actually worth owning :)
Durosuka
Species: Liger

Post by Durosuka »

I have mongrels. Though I never finished watching it. It is a fun series, pity the BBC dropped it
Time to change
Dasc-Crescent
Species: Wolf
Region: Other

Post by Dasc-Crescent »

I loved this series, really sucks it had to end.
But it was very fun to watch ^^
If the world's at large, why should I remain
jacojerb
Species: bunny/fox

Post by jacojerb »

Gothic Collie wrote:
jacojerb wrote:If you dono this show, make a plan to watch it. I doubt its on our tv, so just pirate it, if you must. But watch it!!!
NO! :evil: You can buy Season 1 on DVD and Bluray, season 2 is available on dvd only,look they need the money the show actually got canned due to poor views, and worse dvd sales (hence why S2 is only on DVD).
Mmmm... I didnt think any of our shops would sell it... Forgot about the internet. I cant buy anything on the internet, so stopped considering it as an option. But yea. If you can buy it, please do. I would too, if I could actually buy stuff on the internet (and if I wasnt in debt already)...
Mew?
Gothic Collie
Species: Collie or African Wild Dog...

Post by Gothic Collie »

Look and listen has it in shop atleast the one in centurion.
TakaLion
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Lion
Region: Western Cape

Post by TakaLion »

Hey thanks for introducing me to the mongrels =D its awesome!
Is a lion, does lion things, Rawr!
*Falls asleep* :3
Sunny Fox
Species: Silver Fox

Post by Sunny Fox »

remember that series ^^, was pawsome haha, strange enough, i got introduced to by watching this other silly british series, wish i could remember the name >.>
Yes it is true ^^, i was passed through this odd configuration of a human and for many years have pondered..believed that i am a therion, but i lurk in this furry fandom for it is a good way to stay close to my fox corporeal *giggles* so my "sojourn" is an aeon ^,..,^

Furaffinity
Furrbook
Steam
Dota2
Skype Ask me ^^,
Whatsapp: ask me ^^,