My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Discuss movies and TV stuff in here.
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Necrobat

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Post by Contrast »

Animew wrote:a website where I can watch or download MLPFIM Ep17Se5 and onwards? I’d really like to watch it \(OwO)/ I mean from the R34 I’ve seen so far there is a giraffe in there someplace and AJ turns into a freaking ware-timberwolf! >w< that’s so freaking cool!
KissCartoon has just about everything. https://kisscartoon.io/
You need to disable your ad-blocker, though.
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

^w^ thanks bro! (Owo)\ brawling with all them adds is a pain in the rump tho... feels like fire fox is getting raped... <w< hope i don’t get seven sorts o syphilis from the internet because of this.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Western Cape

Post by Sev »

With Leeward gone, it seems that it is someone else's turn to pick on Rakuen. :lol:
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Sev wrote:With Leeward gone, it seems that it is someone else's turn to pick on Rakuen. :lol:
(/<w<)/ i was picking on Rakuen waaaay before it was cool.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Species: Necrobat

Post by Contrast »

Contrast wrote:KissCartoon has just about everything. https://kisscartoon.io/
You need to disable your ad-blocker, though.
Animew wrote:^w^ thanks bro! (Owo)\ brawling with all them adds is a pain in the rump tho... feels like fire fox is getting raped... <w< hope i don’t get seven sorts o syphilis from the internet because of this.
Bad news. It seems that KissCartoon is dead (I have no idea when that happened) and the one I linked to up there is a clone site. They even hacked into the original site's login information so all the old profiles and passwords would still work.

The real KissCartoon is now "KimCartoon". https://kimcartoon.me
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art
Franky
The Bad Guy
Species: Mortally Challenged Fox
Region: Gauteng

Post by Franky »

Brisby. thanks for this 6 year nekro... I honestly think fluke was trying to avoid this when new members enter but it's in his face now... :P
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Contrast wrote:It seems that KissCartoon is dead
Yea I think it died right after I started using it, perhaps it was all the maledictions I shouted at the computer as I battled popup adds…

I’m pretty much over MPL now so I’ll just give my last thoughts on the matter:
So what’s the deal with cutie marks? Supposedly it’s that wonderful moment when a pony finds what makes them special… (Owo)\ yet there is a metric fucktone of horses with hourglasses on their asses… WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!? That their special talent is being on time? Perhaps they were ALL building a time machine like DR. Hooves \(>w<)/ and even he abandoned his time machine project, so his cutie mark was like some kind of dud to begin with… and if that’s not enough…
special ponies.jpg
Here we have my favorite cutie marks: Daph Uckinghill, who’s special talent is being surprised and generally caught off guard. Trouble shoes, special talent is having rotten luck and being the laughing stock of equestria. Fuck face, special talent is cussing swearing and profanity. Fatty Mc Fabulous, special talent is being a big fat fabulous fatass. And lastly, stinky stallion Steve… basically he exists for the sole purpose of smelling like garbage… if I recall, there was a pony with tartar sauce the cat as a cutie mark too… special talent, hating everything perhaps?
The entire concept of cutie marks feels to me like it represents labels and is meant to teach kids that there is a place they will fit into and they should limit themselves to what they are good at because they have a “purpose” …so naturally since folks tend to be useless till they actually put some effort into learning a skill you’ll get a lot of people thinking their special talent is something gay like being good at hugging or cuddling. just look at the bronie fandom… /(OwO)\ OMG! That’s what the hourglass is for! (/<w<)/ wasting time and or procrastinating… no wonder there are so many ponies with that cutie mark..
Still on the topic of cutie marks, check out these hams:
appledoom.png
Fate drove them to being in a cutie cult for life, can’t believe they found a way to keep this lot together after their cutie marks appear AND managed to give them something to do despite their sole purpose being finding their cutie marks. I tip my hat to the franchise for recycling.

Oh and one more thing I better get out of my system too:
they fucked up diamond tiara’s character completely! Instead of relapsing into her snobbish ways and being the now slightly more understood uppity bitch of the school she goes and “changes” completely
FUS.jpg
GHAAAAAAY!
Now, off to Puck world for me!
vlcsnap-2017-06-06-19h43m39s51.png
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~