FLIR

This is for all discussions related to IT and technology. Hardware, software, programming, it all goes here.
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Gauteng

FLIR

Post by Adagio »

I thought this could be an interesting thing to post!

Our neighborhood watch purchased a Thermal Imaging camera for spotting bad guys when they're hiding in the bushes or for finding stashed stolen goods hidden in shrubs.

I had the opportunity to play with it! It;s a pretty awesome piece of tech! Also... Damn expensive. I think this particular unit is about R20K! O_o

Also just realized that I have somewhat of an accent... Hahaha!

Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Re: FLIR

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Okay that is pretty awesome. But why oh why are you filming with the camera on it's side?
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Gauteng

Re: FLIR

Post by Adagio »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote:Okay that is pretty awesome. But why oh why are you filming with the camera on it's side?
I didn't, Appearently the accelerometers don't fix video, and I couldn't edit it out afterwards... Belive me I tried....