Backpack PC

This is for all discussions related to IT and technology. Hardware, software, programming, it all goes here.
Kalium_Puceon
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Duiker!
Region: Western Cape
Mastodon: pleroma.site/kalium

Backpack PC

Post by Kalium_Puceon »

!3.0.!3 and I have been working on a project we came up with in a moment of nerdvana- level inspiration at school :geek:
By taking apart a ton of old desktop PC's we are planning on assembling a Backpack PC out of Desktop parts.
I was wondering if anyone could help us figure a better cooling system than "two fans to pull air in, three to push it out"
also if there was a way to bypass the power regulator and direct connect a 12V battery, that;d be great if anyone knows how.
Thanks in advance for any help.
"You never get over the desire to do stupid things. You simply have to overrule your stupid urges with an acquired sense of fear."
-Dr. Richard Weisiger

Contact Me!
My Github! | My Twitter! | My Tumblr | Hit me up as Kalium on foonetic IRC!
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Re: Backpack PC

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

o.0 Laptops just too convenient?
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Kalium_Puceon

Post by Kalium_Puceon »

We were going to try and put a laptop in the bag, then the only problem would be cooling, but we thought it would just be more awesome to have a backpack with an on button, DD drive and Floppy disk drive
"You never get over the desire to do stupid things. You simply have to overrule your stupid urges with an acquired sense of fear."
-Dr. Richard Weisiger

Contact Me!
Ember
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Tiger
Region: Gauteng

Post by Ember »

Kalium_Puceon wrote:Floppy disk drive
Really lol?

For cooling, although quite advanced, you could consider a closed water cooling option.
-
Kalium_Puceon

Post by Kalium_Puceon »

hey, I like floppy disks
Water cooling might work, the main problem would then be supplying enough power to run the pumps and heat extractors
-Dr. Richard Weisiger

Contact Me!
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

All the off-topic/threatening posts have been removed. Keep to the thread topic and please avoid insulting or threatening other users.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Fluke
Tyrant's Eye

Post by Fluke »

Why would you do this?
There is so much that can't be done that you want to do, and so many problems that it's just not worth it.

If you can, explain further your idea and I may be able to help.
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

This whole project seems like a really bad idea. Asides from ruining the concept of a laptop and making it impractical, a car battery will be too heavy and will probably end up leaking; floppy drives are useless; the housing will be unstable and your hard drives will probably get bumped, scratched and break really fast; your motherboard will get chipped and break, and at the end of the day, you will have a pile of scrap in a backpack on your hands.

It would make an interesting piece of art though! Good luck! :)
Hahaha! :lol:
jacojerb
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: bunny/fox

Post by jacojerb »

Making a stable frame in the backpack should prevent most of the damage, so just do that.
the battery should be the biggest problem, I think... So good luck with that.
Mew?
Fluke
Tyrant's Eye

Post by Fluke »

jacojerb wrote:Making a stable frame in the backpack should prevent most of the damage, so just do that.
the battery should be the biggest problem, I think... So good luck with that.
Yeah... the battery.... lol.
Gothic Collie
Species: Collie or African Wild Dog...

Post by Gothic Collie »

Desktop computer hardware arent very power efficient, considering the fact that the smallest gaming compatible system needs 220v AC and anywhere from 120watt to 300+ watts (from the socket side) so if your going to run it from a "battery pack" you ether need a huge cluster of batteries which will be way to big to fit in a backpack, or be prepared to have a run time of 2 minutes or less if your doing it from a single 12v 7.5ah battery dry-cell batteryand before any one tries and tell me that car batteries have a higher amp-hour ,please consider that there meant for open areas not a small enclosure to vent els you will have a fire hazard on your hands...

Now luckily its is the 21st century , and just about everywhere you will need a computer will have a wall socket.

Allso why not just get a good used laptop, it will work out cheaper, and is fit for purpose.
Fluke
Tyrant's Eye

Post by Fluke »

Gothic Collie wrote:Desktop computer hardware arent very power efficient, considering the fact that the smallest gaming compatible system needs 220v AC and anywhere from 120watt to 300+ watts (from the socket side)
Every component you plug into the wall takes 220-240v AC.
With certain parts you can get very low power consumption from a computer. With Intel's new proposed 7w CPUs (Ivy or Haswell, maybe even Broadwell away), and iGPU in the CPU - youre looking at very low power consumption. There is the other side of course, Nvidia's Tegra4. A very, very powerful mobile GPU/CPU that consumes extremely little power. The only thing is, anything you do will be more expensive than a laptop, and worse than a laptop.

Out of a novelty's sake you could get it to run, but you're going to have to modify the PSU of a computer to take 12v DC and split it up into the specific amperage/voltage required with a sufficiently low ripple and very strictly low fluctuation.
Gothic Collie

Post by Gothic Collie »

Fluke wrote:
Gothic Collie wrote:Desktop computer hardware arent very power efficient, considering the fact that the smallest gaming compatible system needs 220v AC and anywhere from 120watt to 300+ watts (from the socket side)
With certain parts you can get very low power consumption from a computer. With Intel's new proposed 7w CPUs (Ivy or Haswell, maybe even Broadwell away), and iGPU in the CPU - youre looking at very low power consumption. There is the other side of course, Nvidia's Tegra4. A very, very powerful mobile GPU/CPU that consumes extremely little power. The only thing is, anything you do will be more expensive than a laptop, and worse than a laptop.

Out of a novelty's sake you could get it to run, but you're going to have to modify the PSU of a computer to take 12v DC and split it up into the specific amperage/voltage required with a sufficiently low ripple and very strictly low fluctuation.
Sorry fluke I should have elaborated a bit more, yes South african power standard is 220-240V AC but what I was referring to is that Wattage doesn't scale well when dealing with AC current, for instance running the PSU on US standard 110V doesn't mean that the system will drain 240 Watt as opposed to 120Watt.

Next Intels low wattage range of I5/I7 CPUs (like the 7W you mentioned) are BGA based and designed for powerbooks and soldered via a BGA directly to the motherboard, there not available in a socket form "FCLGA" package like what your use to on a desktop system, and I doubt Kalium has the resources to build his own motherboard from scratch and use a BGA package.

Allso bare in mind that the that 7Watt on the DC side doesnt equate to 7W from the source, as even if you use the most efficient DC To DC switch mode power supply its impossible to get a 100% efficiency, it gets far worst with AC To DC like PS Desktop Power supplies.

ARM "Nvidia's Tegra4" isnt a x86 or x64 based CPU and ARM is a completely different beast in terms of design, and functionality, ARM has been re-engineered multiple times for mobile low power platforms like Cell Phones and Tablets, not to mention ARM based processors cant execute non ARM code, so none of your native PC applications will work on it unless there open source and you port the code over to something ARM friendly.

Modifying a PC powersupply? How do you intend to do that, maybe tapping into the secondary side?
Thats very inefficient and dangerous, the secondary requires a very specific input, not to mention you would technically still need a primary and would have to build this from scratch to maintain a proper 12V input from the battery,its far easier and safer just to build a DC to DC switch mode power supply from scratch.
Valerion
Alpha Wolf
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Werewolf

Post by Valerion »

Gothic Collie wrote:Modifying a PC powersupply? How do you intend to do that, maybe tapping into the secondary side?
Thats very inefficient and dangerous, the secondary requires a very specific input, not to mention you would technically still need a primary and would have to build this from scratch to maintain a proper 12V input from the battery,its far easier and safer just to build a DC to DC switch mode power supply from scratch.
I agree with this. I know it's harder to do, but you can then convert the 12V DC from the battery directly into 12/5/3.3 V DC that your motherboard requires. If you use an inverter to convert the battery's 12V DC into 220V AC, and then use your power supply to convert the 220V AC into 12/5/3.3V DC you will have a lot of unnecessary losses. Converting between AC and DC is not free or efficient. Just happens to be convenient in most homes.
Gothic Collie

Post by Gothic Collie »

http://www.redlinx.co.za/prod_emb_ipc_psu.htm Edit just dont expect high end gaming @160watts
Kalium_Puceon

Post by Kalium_Puceon »

What about a deep cell battery?
also, this was just a interesting plan, and was never intended for serious work, but more as a reuse of old parts that are now defunct.
We'll look into a 12 V battery system for it, but it might be easier to go with a Mobile PC that has to b plugged in, and then the only problem will be keeping the parts cooled and safe
Thanks, Guys!!
-Dr. Richard Weisiger

Contact Me!
Fluke
Tyrant's Eye

Post by Fluke »

Gothic Collie wrote:
Fluke wrote:

Sorry fluke I should have elaborated a bit more, yes South african power standard is 220-240V AC but what I was referring to is that Wattage doesn't scale well when dealing with AC current, for instance running the PSU on US standard 110V doesn't mean that the system will drain 240 Watt as opposed to 120Watt.

Next Intels low wattage range of I5/I7 CPUs (like the 7W you mentioned) are BGA based and designed for powerbooks and soldered via a BGA directly to the motherboard, there not available in a socket form "FCLGA" package like what your use to on a desktop system, and I doubt Kalium has the resources to build his own motherboard from scratch and use a BGA package.

Allso bare in mind that the that 7Watt on the DC side doesnt equate to 7W from the source, as even if you use the most efficient DC To DC switch mode power supply its impossible to get a 100% efficiency, it gets far worst with AC To DC like PS Desktop Power supplies.

ARM "Nvidia's Tegra4" isnt a x86 or x64 based CPU and ARM is a completely different beast in terms of design, and functionality, ARM has been re-engineered multiple times for mobile low power platforms like Cell Phones and Tablets, not to mention ARM based processors cant execute non ARM code, so none of your native PC applications will work on it unless there open source and you port the code over to something ARM friendly.

Modifying a PC powersupply? How do you intend to do that, maybe tapping into the secondary side?
BGA comes with the motherboard. It the basically the CPU soldered onto the motherboard.
While Tegra4 is ARM, it is still powerful as hell. Windows has basic ARM functionality, but the main OS would be unix-based/Java then. Such as Android or Linux. There are TONS of games for ARM, Nvidia has many on their CES Demo.

Yep, you're gonna have to rebuild it really. Or resolder a whole bunch of resistors/capacitors/etc, which would basically be making a new PSU with the old PSU's PCB.
Gothic Collie

Post by Gothic Collie »

Kalium_Puceon wrote:What about a deep cell battery?
also, this was just a interesting plan, and was never intended for serious work, but more as a reuse of old parts that are now defunct.
We'll look into a 12 V battery system for it, but it might be easier to go with a Mobile PC that has to b plugged in, and then the only problem will be keeping the parts cooled and safe
Thanks, Guys!!
You really want to carry one of those around with you? As for performance there still not good enough to keep the system powered for too long, 30mins-1 hour depends on what hardware your running...

If your going to be building a semi mobile pc out of now "defunct" parts bare in mind that current gen CPUS have actually (Finally) come down in wattage from the earlier generation , they went up from the Pentium 4/AMD Athlon K7 Days, but this depends on how far back you want to go.

But once again I have to ask, Why not just get a laptop, you can get a Pentium M laptop from Cash Convertors for R800, the one I got a few days ago from them even had a Radeon 7500 and that runs XP and plays pre 2006 games perfectly fine, this includes the golden multilayer classics like Quick 3 ,Unreal Tournament 2004, Counter Strike 1.6 and Source, Warcraft 3/Dota just fine...

If you have a abundance of now defunct hardware and dont know what to do with it all, why not just build a nice win95/98 era retro gaming rig out if, it will be far more enjoyable to use, hell even better yet a 486 dos gaming rig, just my 2c probably just because I bias to old systems...
Gothic Collie

Post by Gothic Collie »

Fluke wrote:
Gothic Collie wrote: BGA comes with the motherboard. It the basically the CPU soldered onto the motherboard.
While Tegra4 is ARM, it is still powerful as hell. Windows has basic ARM functionality, but the main OS would be unix-based/Java then. Such as Android or Linux. There are TONS of games for ARM, Nvidia has many on their CES Demo.

Yep, you're gonna have to rebuild it really. Or resolder a whole bunch of resistors/capacitors/etc, which would basically be making a new PSU with the old PSU's PCB.
Umm no,BGA is a form factor that Intel supplies the chips in, these normally get sold to motherboard manufacturers in the 10s of thousands, the manufacturers then design a board around them and pair them with a compatible north bridge (from Intel most of the time),these are then hardsoldered to the board, then get sold to the public, you've probably seen the masses of atom powered board that are currently available, intel nor any of there partners have any boards currently available that use the new/last get ultra low power I7 or I5 boards sold to the public, because there those intel low power cpus were designed specifically for ultrabooks in mind.

Tegra 4 is a platform for Smartphones and Tablets not personal computers, sure they make powerful tablets and smartphones , but those are nowhere near as powerful as a home PC not last gen,Core gen, definitely not this gen, Yes I watched the CES presentation LIVE where they demonstrated the "shield" its pretty powerful, and can stream games from any PC with a Geforce 6xx GFX card,and that is the key point here, its still a TABLET, not a pc.

If the OP wanted a fast portable home built tablet in pc form factor, I would have recommended a UG-802 as a base (google) for a pittance of $60

You do know that "bunch of Resistors and Capacitors" don't drop voltage right, and wont give you 5.0v or 3.3v from a 12v source, let alone a proper -12v rail needed for the motherboard?
Fluke
Tyrant's Eye

Post by Fluke »

Gothic Collie wrote:
Fluke wrote:
Gothic Collie wrote: BGA comes with the motherboard. It the basically the CPU soldered onto the motherboard.

Umm no,BGA is a form factor that Intel supplies the chips in, these normally get sold to motherboard manufacturers in the 10s of thousands, the manufacturers then design a board around them and pair them with a compatible north bridge (from Intel most of the time),these are then hardsoldered to the board, then get sold to the public, you've probably seen the masses of atom powered board that are currently available, intel nor any of there partners have any boards currently available that use the new/last get ultra low power I7 or I5 boards sold to the public, because there those intel low power cpus were designed specifically for ultrabooks in mind.

Tegra 4 is a platform for Smartphones and Tablets not personal computers, sure they make powerful tablets and smartphones , but those are nowhere near as powerful as a home PC not last gen,Core gen, definitely not this gen, Yes I watched the CES presentation LIVE where they demonstrated the "shield" its pretty powerful, and can stream games from any PC with a Geforce 6xx GFX card,and that is the key point here, its still a TABLET, not a pc.

If the OP wanted a fast portable home built tablet in pc form factor, I would have recommended a UG-802 as a base (google) for a pittance of $60

You do know that "bunch of Resistors and Capacitors" don't drop voltage right, and wont give you 5.0v or 3.3v from a 12v source, let alone a proper -12v rail needed for the motherboard?
Yes I knew that.
Only way you can buy a BGA would be with the motherboard+CPU. Which is what I was stating.
And I was being vague with the PSU.
The tegra4 supports HDMI out, etc. If you found yourself able to purchase a motherboard+tegra4 chip it would be better than using computer parts for power consumption and with the right constraints it would be very powerful. Even then you shouldn't really compare the two as one is x86 and the other isn't. As well as Tegra's TDP is, amazing.
Gothic Collie

Post by Gothic Collie »

In that case you would have stated the most important components needed for a psu , not the least, its like stating "I am going to build a race car with a air filter a petrol pump and a few other components" :)

Umm no thats not what you stated, allso you can actually buy BGA CPUs there just pretty useless for the consumer, you can even buy BGA components, remember BGA is a form factor http://za.rs-online.com/web/c/semicondu ... chTerm=BGA ,electronic engineers on the other hand is a different story.

Tegra 4 wont ever be released in a bare bones motherboard+CPU form factor, just like they never released 1/2/3 in that form factor,there meant for embedded platforms, and is not what the op wants, like I said before "If the OP wanted a fast portable home built tablet in pc form factor, I would have recommended a UG-802 as a base (google) for a pittance of $60"

Sorry fluke you cant bend and twist your post to try and force it to seem correct, it just makes you sound like you have little to no grasp or understanding of what your talking about.
Fluke
Tyrant's Eye

Post by Fluke »

Gothic Collie wrote:In that case you would have stated the most important components needed for a psu , not the least, its like stating "I am going to build a race car with a air filter a petrol pump and a few other components" :)

Umm no thats not what you stated, allso you can actually buy BGA CPUs there just pretty useless for the consumer, you can even buy BGA components, remember BGA is a form factor http://za.rs-online.com/web/c/semicondu ... chTerm=BGA ,electronic engineers on the other hand is a different story.

Tegra 4 wont ever be released in a bare bones motherboard+CPU form factor, just like they never released 1/2/3 in that form factor,there meant for embedded platforms, and is not what the op wants, like I said before "If the OP wanted a fast portable home built tablet in pc form factor, I would have recommended a UG-802 as a base (google) for a pittance of $60"

Sorry fluke you cant bend and twist your post to try and force it to seem correct, it just makes you sound like you have little to no grasp or understanding of what your talking about.
Yeah okay whatever, I do not feel like arguing with people who purposely want to make me look stupid and not care about anything else. It doesn't end well. I do no understand why you're doing it. Anyway it was pretty obvious that if one uses 'ETC', it is a means as to include various other things in the previously stated list, no matter how vital or non-vital they may be. So for example if I say a computer is composed of a keyboard, screen, CPU, etc. I have left out key components, but not out of ignorance - but rather out of laziness. That I thought was pretty obvious to see.

Next, I was not stating 100% realistic options, I was merely stating options that could be undertaken (Not necessarily by the OP). And then side-tracked to talking about those options and what they compose of, but not actually saying that it was viable for the OP to use them as a consumer. Such as the Tegra chipset mentioning. I was stating the fact that it would be perfect for something like this, but I never once stated that it would/would not be plausible to implement.

And with Intel BGA socket:
A switch to BGA would mean that the processor could no longer be fitted into socket where it could be removed or replaced, and instead would be soldered to the motherboard much like processors for notebooks and tablets are nowadays.
http://www.zdnet.com/intel-preparing-to ... 000008024/

You were stating how I was being unrealistic for the OP's needs, but yet you stated you [he?] could buy a BGA CPU without the motherboard? That is very contradictory as BGA CPUs will only be available to OEMs. Even then it would need to be soldered on. The end-user would purchase the motherboard + CPU.

And despite what you may think or believe I do know a lot about computers. I do not know why you doubt me, but that is your opinion.

In all seriousness this project would not work so well. The best hopes you have really is purchasing a Raspberry Pi and getting a battery-powered device that can charge via USB. As I believe the Pi is able to charge via USB (or will be able to in a later revision). The Pi has all the necessary requirements of a notebook, but playing games on it will not be an option. With the Pi, you would be able to conceal it within the backpack as well as the battery pack and not even notice at all. While still leaving almost the entire backpack for storage.
Gothic Collie

Post by Gothic Collie »

Yeah okay whatever, I do not feel like arguing with people who purposely want to make me look stupid and not care about anything else. It doesn't end well. I do no understand why you're doing it. Anyway it was pretty obvious that if one uses 'ETC', it is a means as to include various other things in the previously stated list, no matter how vital or non-vital they may be. So for example if I say a computer is composed of a keyboard, screen, CPU, etc. I have left out key components, but not out of ignorance - but rather out of laziness. That I thought was pretty obvious to see.
Sorry fluke but arguing with you was not my intent, rather to fix and correct the misinformation posted.
Next, I was not stating 100% realistic options, I was merely stating options that could be undertaken (Not necessarily by the OP). And then side-tracked to talking about those options and what they compose of, but not actually saying that it was viable for the OP to use them as a consumer. Such as the Tegra chipset mentioning. I was stating the fact that it would be perfect for something like this, but I never once stated that it would/would not be plausible to implement.
Sorry fluke but your still trying to twist your posts, the option you gave the op were unrealistic, as no consumer version of them existed in a consumer form for the op ex "Intel i5/i7 ultra low power, with motherboard" "Tegra 4 motherboard?" ,so I wont call that a "not 100% realistic" but rather a "100% nonexistent, fallacy"
And with Intel BGA socket:
A switch to BGA would mean that the processor could no longer be fitted into socket where it could be removed or replaced, and instead would be soldered to the motherboard much like processors for notebooks and tablets are nowadays.
Well Intel already dinied those rumers but if your refering to the fact that the article stipulates it is impossible to change a BGA cpu, that would allso be incorrect.
You were stating how I was being unrealistic for the OP's needs, but yet you stated you [he?] could buy a BGA CPU without the motherboard? That is very contradictory as BGA CPUs will only be available to OEMs. Even then it would need to be soldered on. The end-user would purchase the motherboard + CPU.
You mean this quote:
Or this:
Or this?:
So I never said that he should go and get a BGA based CPU, but rather I was explaining ,to you, how BGA distribution normally gets distributed, and how this wont work for the ops needs. You can however buy BGA Cpus thats bypassed intels distribution, this isnt the normal way of doing things,and like I stated many times useless to the op.
And despite what you may think or believe I do know a lot about computers. I do not know why you doubt me, but that is your opinion.
I never said you dont, I am pretty sure you know lots and lots about using computers, and building computers from consumer parts, but I doubt you know much about electronic engineering or system architecture, not that anything is wrong about that, but posting misinformation, then trying to twist your posts in such a way to try and make them sound correct, is wrong.

But thats just my opinion not a personal grudge against you.
In all seriousness this project would not work so well. The best hopes you have really is purchasing a Raspberry Pi and getting a battery-powered device that can charge via USB. As I believe the Pi is able to charge via USB (or will be able to in a later revision). The Pi has all the necessary requirements of a notebook, but playing games on it will not be an option. With the Pi, you would be able to conceal it within the backpack as well as the battery pack and not even notice at all. While still leaving almost the entire backpack for storage.
I know it wont work well I have said it countless times, but its not up to me but rather the op to decide, just bare in mind that there is a huge difference between not working well and not working at all.

PS RPi is ARM based,doesnt execute X86 or X64 code,this is a pretty big requirement for a notebook, would still get a UG-802 in its place,if not running non windows applications were a concern...
Fluke
Tyrant's Eye

Post by Fluke »

Gothic Collie wrote: Sorry fluke but your still trying to twist your posts, the option you gave the op were unrealistic, as no consumer version of them existed in a consumer form for the op ex "Intel i5/i7 ultra low power, with motherboard" "Tegra 4 motherboard?" ,so I wont call that a "not 100% realistic" but rather a "100% nonexistent, fallacy"
I never stated that they did exist currently for consumers, I stated that they will exist for consumers in the future:
With Intel's new proposed 7w CPUs (Ivy or Haswell, maybe even Broadwell away), and iGPU in the CPU - you're looking at very low power consumption.
Haswell/Broadwell have not been released yet and are slated for late 2013 or 2014 (Haswell), Broadwell is a power-reduction (Presumably a die shrink to ~12nm/18nm)

Just like the Tegra4 GPU/CPU/motherboad/etc. PCB that is currently in the Nvidia Shield, it may be possible to purchase that as a unit in the future - who knows. It was an option that I stated, I never stated if it was plausible right now.

Gothic Collie wrote: And with Intel BGA socket:
Not sure why you didnt highlight this:
Gothic Collie wrote: Well Intel already dinied those rumers but if your refering to the fact that the article stipulates it is impossible to change a BGA cpu, that would allso be incorrect.
Yes, you can buy BGA processing cores. It does not mean that it will be a 1050 BGA CPU. For example, you get many LGA CPUs. LGA 1336, LGA 1155, LGA 2011. And just because they all use the same socket does not mean they will all work in an LGA socket. Each LGA/PGA/BGA/etc socket has different pin counts, etc. and not every single BGA processor will work will every single BGA socket. BGA is an old format, but Intel is seeking to implement it with their new OEM/low power consumption CPUs. While it is still plausible to replace, let's say the GK104 BGA Chip on an Nvidia
GTX670 to that of a GK104 of that of an Nvidia GTX680. It would not only be nearly impossible to do it successfully, but highly risky and only then would it work because it has the exact same pin count. (That's because it is actually the same GPU).
Gothic Collie wrote: PS RPi is ARM based,doesnt execute X86 or X64 code,this is a pretty big requirement for a notebook, would still get a UG-802 in its place,if not running non windows applications were a concern...
Linux ;)
Gothic Collie

Post by Gothic Collie »

Yawn this is getting boring your going in circles , still trying to force a invalid point.

Anyway this is now so far off topic its not worth replying to, as in no way will continueing with this debate help the op in anyway.