Zafurries Steam group!

All topics related to gaming go here. PC games, board games, console games and more! We accept them all. Please indicate the platform in the title for convenience.
Zelian
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: Ssol-Arian lizard
Region: Gauteng

Zafurries Steam group!

Post by Zelian »

Hello you awesome furries! Here to remind everyone that we got an awesome steam group and would be awesome if we could maybe try to keep it more up to date with news and stuff! I have posted there.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/zafurries

Steam actually quite a nice quick way to get a hold of someone and to see if they are on their computer or not. if any of you play on steam why not join? and maybe we can kick each other ass or kick their ass!

Also i have taken up residence in the chatroom there. will try to set up camp and chill in there for some time! lol.

Thanks for reading and have an awesome day! ^^
The peaceful reptilian hermit.

My youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXK0ix ... B25dLzYaHQ
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Re: Zafurries Steam group!

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

I'm not sure anyone ever used it to coordinate much and now I think most people would do that sort of thing through Discord. I never even knew Steam groups had chat rooms! :p
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Zelian
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: Ssol-Arian lizard
Region: Gauteng

Post by Zelian »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote:I'm not sure anyone ever used it to coordinate much and now I think most people would do that sort of thing through Discord. I never even knew Steam groups had chat rooms! :p

Lol well i dont really use discord, well i should probably also join there. im sure we got a group there right? and i saw you went in and out the chat :P and ive been chilling on a furry chat room there for a while now, they are really nice but all so far away x.x so id like to get more in touch with the zafurs, most probably forgotten about me :lol:
The peaceful reptilian hermit.

My youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXK0ix ... B25dLzYaHQ
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Well I thought I'd briefly check it out. Steam is pretty horrible for chatting though. It's really not made for it.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Venic
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Dragon, Angel, Demon, Wolf
Region: Western Cape

Post by Venic »

I'm already part of this Steam Group :D