Game Recommendations

All topics related to gaming go here. PC games, board games, console games and more! We accept them all. Please indicate the platform in the title for convenience.
Traden
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Leopard
Region: Other

Re: Game Recommendations

Post by Traden »

A Hat in Time is the most fun I've had with a video game in several months. It's a 3D platformer collectathon that feels a lot like Super Mario 64, and it's filled to the brim with charm :3

Okami is a beautiful game. You play as Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess, as she battles demons who threaten to destroy the world. It plays like a Legend of Zelda game, but is much better than most entries in the Zelda franchise. Every single level and major setpiece is based on an ancient Japanese myth, and the game has a lot for furries to enjoy. It just got a release on PC, so this is a good time to pick it up!
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Echo_W95
Species: Black Wolf
Region: Western Cape

Post by Echo_W95 »

I'm currently playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.
I don't want to spoil anything but it's one of the best games for me that I've played in a long time. It's got such a gripping story, and kind of relatable to me as well. And oh so pretty =3
I might be biased, since it's feeding my current Viking obsession, but still. Totally worth it.
Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way.
Telegram: @Echo_w95
BysnhRoach
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Human
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Post by BysnhRoach »

[*]Dark Souls is a must have if you like a decent challenge. Number 2 isnt as good but isnt bad at all. havent played Number three.
Insanely Inane