Layers of Fears Opinions.

All topics related to gaming go here. PC games, board games, console games and more! We accept them all. Please indicate the platform in the title for convenience.
Tocs
The glowing blue panda
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Husky
Region: Gauteng

Layers of Fears Opinions.

Post by Tocs »

Holy mother of all sweet horror games is this game amazing!

Layers of Fear is a psychological type of horror in which you are an artist who has lost everything due to a tragedy and has gone completely insane, but in an attempt to regain some of it back, he tries to finish his master piece. It is set in a Victorian styled house which in my opinion enhances the atmosphere of the game. The music to this game is amazing, the atmosphere is insanely good, and it truly is a game worth trying. It lives up to Its title of layers of fear due to the fact the more and more you progress through the game that more and more scary it gets and the more and more Insane the character gets. It also lives up to it by pretty much making the player so involved in the game that it is most likely going to trigger some fears the player has, be it height, sound, the dark, closed spaces, open spaces, dolls, rats, decay, fire, drowning and much much much more. I recommend this game to anyone who has a love for horror games and even to those who don't.. just try it, it will make you extremely scared (like I was) but holy.. It was easily one of the best horror games I have played in a long long time. I'd easily give it a 10/10 as I simply cannot find any faults as it seems to strike every aspect of the horror game perfectly without it being too much or too little. Just go play it and see for yourself
For the most part, it is pointless to be sad in life.
Because sad spelt backwards is das
And das not good
Love every stranger, the stranger the better
The darker the night, the brighter I glow!
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Re: Layers of Fears Opinions.

Post by Leeward »

If you like psychological horror you might like these two point-and-click series:
http://www.rustylake.com/
https://thelastdoor.com/