Who actually likes playing online???

All topics related to gaming go here. PC games, board games, console games and more! We accept them all. Please indicate the platform in the title for convenience.
jacojerb
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: bunny/fox
Region: Gauteng

Re: Who actually likes playing online???

Post by jacojerb »

Neon wrote:
Helios_phi wrote:
Alexander wrote:I find playing against people more engaging than playing against bots. Really, that's all there is to it.
Oh yea. If you're shooting the shit out of people, then definitely online.
I just don't actually like people enough to actually play something that requires cooperation with another player.
I gave that up after playing wow
Payday 2 being a prime example. Apart from the hackers (still), many kids find it hilarious to cooperate with you on a stealth heist (which you invested into) and to later be stupid and throw a grenade during a critical moment or something. Basically they build you up and screw you over right at the end of the ride.
I actually play payday 2 a lot... I gotta agree, there are assholes. And those assholes make it difficult for the rest of us. Some missions can be done either stealth or loud, so sometimes you show up on a server, dressed in armor, because you don't know if they want to do stealth or loud. Then they kick you before you can change to light armor because they assume you're a troll... It gets annoying. But this is still maybe one in every ten games. The other nine, it's actually really fun.

People will be people. If a few people will make you lose faith in all people, you're gonna have a sad life
Mew?