Dying Light

All topics related to gaming go here. PC games, board games, console games and more! We accept them all. Please indicate the platform in the title for convenience.
Marotter
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Otter
Region: Limpopo and Mpumalanga

Dying Light

Post by Marotter »

So, as we all know, NEXT GEN is finally upon us... AND NO GHOSTS! YOU AIN'T NO NEXT GEN! SO GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND FREAKING CRY!

And with that, games are starting to look great, IF NOT AMAZING *points to Dragon Age Inquisition & Advanced Warfare*

(Sure there are more than just those two, but I'm not going to type a list of examples)

OKAY OKAY. SIT DOWN, STAY CALM: Shadow of Mordor, THERE, OKAY? IT LOOKED GOOD! NOW STFU...

Now, if any, I think that 2014 was a good-ish year for games, A lot of leaps were taken (NO ASSASSINS CREED UNITY, YOUR LEAP ENDED UP IN A CRASH ON MY DESKTOP, So take your face... Or lack thereof, and get out of my way) and those never cease to amaze me! But there's one game that stands out from the crowd for me... A game that stood out so far that it's only being released this year *points to Evolve* HEY YOU! ATTENTION WHORE! OUT OF THE WAY!

Ah, there you are Dying Light

Hiding again I see? Well, it's not night yet, but we're getting there! So enjoy the party, take your place in the spotlight! But when the sun sets...

GOOD NIGHT! GOOD LUCK! ;)

http://dyinglightgame.com/
We don't have to take our clothes off, to have a good time.
Obsidian
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Dragon
Region: Gauteng

Re: Dying Light

Post by Obsidian »

I dislike zombie games generally

But this look so amazing D:, however we live in SA.. where the lag never ends.
It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, especially if you live near him.

Always be yourself..... Unless you can be a Dragon, then always be a Dragon
Marotter

Post by Marotter »

Strangely, I dislike a lot of Zombie games as well (Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, being an exception...)

But yes, since Day 1, I fell in love with the idea, this games seems to be what Dead Island was aiming for (Which is to be GOOD)

As for lag, I'unno to be honest, I've never really experienced UNBEARABLE lag... Sure I've had lag before, but nothing that couldn't be fixed...
Fluke
Tyrant's Eye
Region: Other

Post by Fluke »

Phrases as "Next Gen" annoy me. Consoles are basically irrelevant now, so it doesn't matter as much I guess.
Marotter

Post by Marotter »

Well, "Next Gen" doesn't necessarily ONLY refer to console, it mostly refers to the NEXT GENERATION of gaming (The name they give when gaming in general makes a big shift from old games, i.e: Major Engine upgrades in development)
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena
Region: Gauteng

Post by Ryall »

Hyper-active otter, you should ease off the cocaine: it's bad for you. :P

Looks like an awesome game though. I like the freedom of movement, as well as the whole day night cycle. I will keep an eye on it, thanks. :)
Hahaha! :lol: