LFG: PC Gaming

All topics related to gaming go here. PC games, board games, console games and more! We accept them all. Please indicate the platform in the title for convenience.
Hargan
Species: Foxeh
Region: Gauteng

LFG: PC Gaming

Post by Hargan »

I noticed lately on my games list especially, there are a large quantity of achievements as well as just general perks to playing some games with others. However, due to any number of reasons, there may be problems or issues or challenges around organising a group to play. So, here is, without further commentary, the looking for group thread.

My LFG at the moment: With Sanctum 2, there is an achievement for finishing The End with 4 players. I would love to try playing that with 4 players, but preferably ones that are: 1- In SA :P 2- I could get to know before playing, to discuss strategies and stuff :P Please note: I'm more than willing to play the full game with 4 players, even limiting myself if asked to (level 40, all perks and towers and dlc's, so I have no problem restricting myself to make the game more fun.) My current stats to note are:

1- Character usage: Skye- Almost all the time.
Sweet - Could be better with
SiMo- I can snipe. Sorta.
Tsygan - Dlc character, decent but not fun enough attitude
Haigen - I must've played him once upon a time >< I mean really, it's nearly the same as my name. I should've played him at least once. Can't remember if I have

Favourite Tower combo - ACP at end of row, Amp spire in middle of the two towers and Focus laser, 3 squares from turn around point by ACP. Fun times

So if anyone wants to set up for a 4 player game, even if it's just a few fun stages, lemme know. I can voice chat or type (sometimes fast even)
Warning: Has been known to speak his mind

Firm believer in Spiral Power