POKEMON!

All topics related to gaming go here. PC games, board games, console games and more! We accept them all. Please indicate the platform in the title for convenience.
Helios_phi
The depraved

POKEMON!

Post by Helios_phi »

So I made no comments when I picked up my copy of gta5 to avoid a blow up between the jealous pc players without consoles
But seriously..
How are we not talking about this
2013-10-09 13.26.54.png
This game looks awesome.

What would you pick for a starter?
[REDACTED]
Dire wolf
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: howler
Region: Gauteng

Re: POKEMON!

Post by Dire wolf »

Well from gen 1 I started with the fire up to gen 5 so for gen 6 I guess it would be fennekin sadly I won't have the black charizard because I pre order y and u only get him in x
This is your life, good to the last drop
Doesn't get any better than this
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time
Helios_phi
The depraved

Post by Helios_phi »

Serious sad face man. :(
Mew2 also looks seriously bad ass in X
First time ever I'm glad I didn't preorder
[REDACTED]
Dire wolf
Species: howler
Region: Gauteng

Post by Dire wolf »

Bt games have a event on now where u can get a shiny palkia but only till the 11th and selected stores
This is your life, good to the last drop
Doesn't get any better than this
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

I'd pick fennekin. Personally I don't talk about it because I find the games disappointing. We don't need new pokemon, we need new gameplay mechanics with the current pokemon. Yet 90% of pokemon games follow the same formula. The changes are just shiny baubles that don't substantially alter what is still an extremely linear and grinding game to collect pokemon. They need games that are radically different. Stuff like mystery dungeon where you play as a pokemon. Or where battles happen in real time and without being in a separate environment. Or where the world is a sandbox. There's so much potential that isn't being used.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~