What are you playing RIGHT NOW?

All topics related to gaming go here. PC games, board games, console games and more! We accept them all. Please indicate the platform in the title for convenience.
TheOldWolf
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Wolf
Region: Gauteng

Re: What are you playing RIGHT NOW?

Post by TheOldWolf »

Hehehehe. Good old CK2, incest and regicide simulator.
Been meaning to take a save through from CK2 into EU4 and then remake the nation in stellaris. But, time and in game crud sometimes doesn't like that idea much at all.
Exit light, enter night. My fluffy underbelly is the sky.
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Post by Raven Song »

Call of duty infinite warfare. I have played all of 3 minutes and have rage quitted because I keep dying. I'm not good at shooters lol
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Adagio »

I bought a PS4 Controller and having fun with Couch Gaming!

Been replaying Dishonoured
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Adagio wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:12 pmBeen replaying Dishonoured
You spelled it correctly. Which unfortunately also means you spelled it incorrectly.

I love the Dishonored series! Amazing games. A bit on the easy side mostly but really cool. I even got 100% achievements for Dishonored: Death of the Outsider.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:20 pm
Adagio wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:12 pmBeen replaying Dishonoured
You spelled it correctly. Which unfortunately also means you spelled it incorrectly.

I love the Dishonored series! Amazing games. A bit on the easy side mostly but really cool. I even got 100% achievements for Dishonored: Death of the Outsider.
The graphics really disappointment me. Bu I guess I was overhyped about the game when it came out.

Added in 40 seconds:
I'm trying to do a zero kills playthrough.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

I have no problem with the graphics. It's got its own style. I find usually play through them three times. Once I just do whatever and have fun and learn about the world. Then I do a run where I kill everyone and one where I do no kills and no detections. (It just makes sense to combine those.) I never finished my no kill, no detection playthrough on Dishonored 2 because I was also trying to collect everything and it was taking forever to progress. And last I tried, I couldn't get it to run on Linux.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

I switched to linux on my laptop. But I'm switching back to Windows. It's just frustrating now.
Linux has sime powerful features. But anything I jeed to use linux for I can do with a flash drive and a live linux boot.
ShadowTale
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Fennec Fox Cat

Post by ShadowTale »

Adagio wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:53 am I switched to linux on my laptop. But I'm switching back to Windows. It's just frustrating now.
Linux has sime powerful features. But anything I jeed to use linux for I can do with a flash drive and a live linux boot.
Nooooooo! ... er I mean... welcome back to the dark side :twisted:
*Awesome life changing quote initializing...
Telegram: @ShadowTale
Arentor Iceshine
Species: Arctic Fox

Post by Arentor Iceshine »

The game of life?
Seriously though, Final Fantasy XIV, I guess. I did just recently complete my first playthrough of Detroit: Become Human, that game pretty much killed me... All those damn choices lol
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

I dunno why I've been playing Counter Strike so badly lately. I think I should give it up for a while. I've also been playing Legend of Kay: Anniversary Edition. It's nicely furry but a solidly mid-tier game. But I can finish that and then there are a few other games I stopped half way through.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Sa1tflat
Species: A filthy hybrid

Post by Sa1tflat »

Monster hunter world. Wanting to get Ice Born. But the money dont grow on trees, and I cant seem to make it work
@Sa1tflat on telegram.
I definitely straight as shit, definitely
Ok maybe not
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Species: Green Folf

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Playing Ark with Badge on and off otherwise playing Teamfight Tactics
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Well I did get Fallout 4 set up on Linux. Was watching Fallout Lets Plays and thought maybe I should give it a chance again.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Asbjorn-phoenix
Papa Bear
Species: FireBear - Bear Phoenix hybrid

Post by Asbjorn-phoenix »

Mostly hung up on MTG Arena at the moment.
If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear,
if you've something to hide you shouldn't be here.
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak
Species: Dog (Vampire)
Region: Western Cape

Post by Faanvolla »

Playing Civ 6 again, i build the map I'm going to use in my next DnD campaign in the world editor, and then ran a fast game with a bunch of AI to populate it, set up the borders, conflicts, fallen kingdoms, etc.
Still playing a game or two of LoL every day. Though with farm ping...

Downloaded Witcher 3 again and started a new game on that, maybe I'll finish it this time.

Got Pathfinder Kingmaker in the Humble Bundle Choice thing, the character creator is super in depth, but i wasnt in the mood for a Pillars of Eternity style real time rpg this week, so its on hold again.
Seize the day, not your bearings.
Steam, Rockstar SocialClub, Uplay, Battlenet: Faanvolla#2539, Telegram: @Faanvolla
Switch Code: SW-0054-4917-1029
DeviantArt,Furaffinity,SoFurry, Weasyl, FurryNetwork
ProfilePic by hanimetion
Sa1tflat

Post by Sa1tflat »

Doom eternal! What else?
@Sa1tflat on telegram.
Ok maybe not
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

I've started playing Tanglewood. The first chapter was really kinda meh. But now there are two characters and the cuteness is doubled.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

I wan playing Ori and the Blind Forest. Butttt... Good grief it gets frustrating.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Adagio wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:11 pm I wan playing Ori and the Blind Forest. Butttt... Good grief it gets frustrating.
I want to play that. I have it on GOG but to save data I want to download it during the night time minutes. I don't think I can schedule it (or not easily) so I'll have to get up early to start the download sometime.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:48 pm
Adagio wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:11 pm I wan playing Ori and the Blind Forest. Butttt... Good grief it gets frustrating.
I want to play that. I have it on GOG but to save data I want to download it during the night time minutes. I don't think I can schedule it (or not easily) so I'll have to get up early to start the download sometime.
On Steam it's possible, right?
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Adagio wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:10 pm
Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:48 pm
On Steam it's possible, right?
You can set a time for automatic downloads. It doesn't seem to work for downloading games though. What I did for Steam was just start all the downloads, close Steam and then schedule Steam to open in a few hours. When it opens it then automatically goes on with the downloads.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Sa1tflat

Post by Sa1tflat »

Talking with some friend's in discord, bored out of my mind
@Sa1tflat on telegram.
Ok maybe not
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Species: Green Folf

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Total War: Three Kingdoms
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

I wanted to be playing Ori and the Blind Forest now and I got it on GOG but... it's not playing nicely with Linux and WINE. I can get it started and the gameplay works but there's no sound, no videos and, for whatever reason, it seems loathe to display on my primary monitor. It's gonna take some work.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

And somehow my attempts to make it work properly have resulted in it not opening at all anymore. Great job, me.

Edit: Nevermind! I've got sound and I can eventually coerce the game to run in the primary display. So my only issue now is if there are cutscenes that I might miss.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

After a bingeing the game, I have now finished Ori and the Blind Forest and loved it!
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

Tocs and I just started Ori and the Will of the Wisp
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

That's not available on GOG.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

Okay? But it's on steam?
It's brand new?
Was released a few weeks ago.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

It is. But GOG does DRM-free games which is a much nicer thing to support. Steam does do Linux support better but if GOG finally makes GOG Galaxy work on Linux and integrates WINE then it could be a game changer.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~