What are you playing RIGHT NOW?

All topics related to gaming go here. PC games, board games, console games and more! We accept them all. Please indicate the platform in the title for convenience.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Re: What are you playing RIGHT NOW?

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Lately, I've been playing Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. It was on special and I heard it's really good. It is a lot of fun but has some issues as well.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter

Post by Trace »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:50 am Lately, I've been playing Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. It was on special and I heard it's really good. It is a lot of fun but has some issues as well.
Nice! That game is neat. I need to finish it myself someday.
I highly recommend installing the unofficial patch for it. It improves stability pretty significantly and gets rid of some of the worst bugs.
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

It looks like GOG uses unofficial patches by default. I also just saw my first werewolf in the game.

Edit: Don't tell Valerion but I was thinking on finding a clip of the werewolf but instead I saw 1) that it can be killed and 2) how to kill it.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Splicer-Fox
Species: Fox fennec springbok thing
Region: Gauteng

Post by Splicer-Fox »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:32 am I also just saw my first werewolf in the game.

Edit: Don't tell Valerion but I was thinking on finding a clip of the werewolf but instead I saw 1) that it can be killed and 2) how to kill it.
The werewolf is quite far in the game.
I finished my first play-trough as a Nosferatu.
Next time i might do Malkavian.
It looks like GOG uses unofficial patches by default.
I saw this with 2 different games on GOG!

In Populous the Beginning the ground texture is replaced with a cannabis leaf patterns on most maps. (some are other texture patterns).

Postal 2 has the most bizarre updates.
So in postal 2 (2003) you my find a VIVE.
Putting on this VR headset will transport your character too the future where there is a STEAM store.
The man in this Shop, kindly advises you to NOT buy Postal 3 because its crap.

Weird O_o
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

I played as a Gangrel. And now I finished the game... I did check a guide a couple times near the end though. Even with the patch, the combat is really messed up sometimes. And at least twice I got stuck in the floor and needed to reload. Also, that ending sucked!
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Baz
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Saber tooth Cat

Post by Baz »

Decided to give World of Warcraft a go. Running around alone and confused though while I learn the ropes, (Anybody still play?)
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

i'm kinda in two minds about this....
my purist says: "NOPE!"
but my progressive side says: "yaaayz!"

i wish there were more pokefurs around to consult with...
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Well I started doing some of Nekojishi now. Though I guess it's a visual novel and not really a game. In the 30 minutes I played, there was exactly one choice to be made.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:55 pm Well I started doing some of Nekojishi now
NYAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!
hey everybody, Rakuen faps to bara tigers!
9b50df572365a5708bb3938b943594db.png
Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:55 pm Though I guess it's a visual novel and not really a game.
Owo you are not familiar with gal games? its kinda like both a game and visual novel all at once. UwU/ the first part is characteristically rather TLDR because people often want to give you an intro into the story line and characters before you get to make a lot of choices. i'm not really all that big on those kinds of games myself but apparently you need time and dedication to really enjoy it... you know like a decent level of immersion and such. <w< if you just after the kinky scenes you can get the walk through and power through it. i did that with shuffle and it actually breaks the game to the point where you cant see the options anymore and instead just see the A-B-C-D
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Adagio »

Well! Been playing Overwatch with Tocs.
Some Warframe and Starmade with Badge and Doge... Though havent really gotten to Starmade much...
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Oh, yeah, today I went back to LIMBO and finished that so I could watch the rest of a play-through on Youtube.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Inkswitch
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: unicorn
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Post by Inkswitch »

We Happy Few -
Never felt so many conflicted feelings about a game until now. On the one hand, the I love the art style and the story. On the other hand, everything else about it sucks
You can crew your ship but you can't ship your crew
Baz
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Saber tooth Cat

Post by Baz »

WoW Battle for Azeroth
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

I'm playing the first ever game I played on PC.

The Adventures of Lomax
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Dog (Vampire)
Region: Western Cape

Post by Faanvolla »

I misread it as Lombax (Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank), got v excited, but then realized i read wrong.

On my switch I play DeadCells and thats been a very enjoyable game
Seize the day, not your bearings.
Steam, Rockstar SocialClub, Uplay, Battlenet: Faanvolla#2539, Telegram: @Faanvolla
Switch Code: SW-0054-4917-1029
DeviantArt,Furaffinity,SoFurry, Weasyl, FurryNetwork
ProfilePic by hanimetion
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

I just tried out Spellsworn. It's free. Basically it's a stand alone version of Warlock Brawl from Warcraft 3/Dota 2 custom maps. Kinda complicated to get into and I couldn't find a comfortable key combination. But I was really good at Warlocks...
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Kievvu
Species: Canis Lupus
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Post by Kievvu »

fInally got my hands on Slime Rancher thanks to a very special fox sending it to me as a gift. Enjoying it quite a bit so far.
Steam: Kievvu
Telegram: @Kievvu
Furry Amino: Kievvu
Discord: Kievvu#1856
Blizzard: Kievvu#2944
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

I was playing Tomb Raider: Underworld but it sucks and was getting frustrating. Plus, I got Dust: An Elysian Tale on sale now and its a lot more fun to play.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

I got pre alpha access to Spellbreak!
Waiting to see Tocs so I can help him fix his, so we can play together.
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

Kerbal Space Program! Despite being an aerospace junkie (I'm in the program), I have only begun playing it very recently. And hoo boy, does it live up to the hype. I was initially skeptical about the game's realism and I wasn't too keen on playing as Despicable Me minion rip-offs, but the game exceeded all expectations and is both realistic and fun.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Species: Green Folf

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

Thanks to Arashi I started playing FrostPunk. I feel dead inside for some of the decisions I have to make...
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Venic
Species: Dragon, Angel, Demon, Wolf

Post by Venic »

Just been playing a bunch of League. When I'm not playing Warcraft 3 maps. lol!!
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak
Species: Dog (Vampire)

Post by Faanvolla »

Wizard of Legend
played ~5.3 hours so far: 7/10
Opinion:
It is a nice quick little rogue-lite/like, cute story premise.
It is very much a 'have the wiki open unless you wanna blindly buy stuff without first knowing what they do.
Feels snappy and after the tutorial goes "lol bye bitch" and chucks you.
It seems like more of a skill based than grind based rogue-lite. (eg. Rogue legacy or Dead Cells being grindy, you get more health and damage each death.) In this the only thing you unlock is new spells, but it feels like one could finish the game with the starting stuff once you are learnt in it. Since you dont get more health or damage constantly- only with a certain cloak or a trinket, but then you can't take something else so its a balance.
___
Explanation of mechanics and stuff:

You fight two 'dungeons' of enemies with a miniboss at the end, then move on to a big boss. Earth, Ice, Fire, in a random order,
Different look, different-ish enemies. I've only defeated one big boss so far, and the enemies got tougher for the second stage.
Dying sends you right back to the main hub to start all over. You lose everything you picked up except crystals, or the boss's drop: a perma unlock (i thiiiink).

You collect crystals and coins when you kill enemies.
Crystals are used in the hub to permanently buy new trinkets, each with a different ability, or permanently unlock spell cards.
They're also used to unlock outfits, each with a bonus.
There are other uses for it, some lady gives you coins for your next run for an amount of them, the clothes vendor can give a 'this run only' buff, and some other guy does something I'm assuming is for late game cause idk.

You take in one trinket with you, and 4 cards. You have a basic attack, dash, 'range' and special. (i forget the ingame gibberish names).
I played it with M+KB and then controller and preferred Controller, but its def less tactical that way, since you can't look and move independently.

Learning the enemies' moves and patterns doesnt take too long, but since it takes a little more time to reach the minibosses, and they're random means that they take a little longer, but what seems daunting at first is soon overcome. (same for the big bosses, but since they have very intricate attacks and are also random, same thing but compounded. )

While in the 'dungeon' there are various vendors, and a portal from each to the miniboss/exit once you found it.
You buy stuff from them with the coins you collect.
Blue goes from mini to start area,
Green is a trinket seller,
Pink is a magic card seller,
Red is a misc. vendor. example, the tailor, a cursed trinket offer, a person who buys trinkets...

There are a lot of gaps that seem annoying to time your dash over until you realize you cannot run off of the map, only dash off, and then its simple again.
Seize the day, not your bearings.
Steam, Rockstar SocialClub, Uplay, Battlenet: Faanvolla#2539, Telegram: @Faanvolla
Switch Code: SW-0054-4917-1029
DeviantArt,Furaffinity,SoFurry, Weasyl, FurryNetwork
ProfilePic by hanimetion
Venic

Post by Venic »

I'm currently doing a playthrough of The Lost Vikings, a playthrough of Final Fantasy 3 and started Mega Man 2 for Mondays. Then I play custom maps on Warcraft 3 and League of Legends during the time I'm not recording.
Sa1tflat
Species: A filthy hybrid

Post by Sa1tflat »

Borderlands 2. Because sale and 3 is out on the epic (cancer) store. So I wait for money and steam
@Sa1tflat on telegram.
I definitely straight as shit, definitely
Ok maybe not
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

I want to try do a Let's Play of a furry game. My last attempt was pretty bad but I have a new target now; The Legend of Kay: Anniversary Edition. Looks cool but I'd never heard of it before.

~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Venic

Post by Venic »

Ive been addicted to a Mobile game... Chess Rush...
Lance The Wereyena
Species: Hyena / wereyena

Post by Lance The Wereyena »

Fortnite, Celeste, Hat in Time, Tetris Effect...
Lance

Telegram: @LanceTheWereyena
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

ARK: Survival Evolved, Helldivers, and Stellaris (all DLC). Anyone want to join for one of the aforementioned titles? 😛
Hahaha! :lol:
Wiki
Species: Raptorial Thing

Post by Wiki »

Stellaris, Elite Dangerous, Kerbal Space Program, and Crusader Kings (Although I have been afraid of playing it over the last few days as the last crusade the pope called on me -which I won- seems to have destabilised my vassals and made all the royalty antsy as I have had multiple relatives try to assasinate my current character)

Ryall wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:24 pm ARK: Survival Evolved, Helldivers, and Stellaris (all DLC). Anyone want to join for one of the aforementioned titles? 😛
Well I would be willing to join in a game of Stellaris, or ARK (if I could get ARK working on my computer again)