What are you playing RIGHT NOW?

All topics related to gaming go here. PC games, board games, console games and more! We accept them all. Please indicate the platform in the title for convenience.
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Gauteng

Re: What are you playing RIGHT NOW?

Post by Adagio »

YoteFox wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:43 am BACK TO OVERWATCH!!!

But I'm finding a few of the same struggles I did with Overwatch 1... People really don't understand their roles
I'm okay with never installing that again... XD
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

After being reminded of it, I went back and finished Styx Shards of Darkness. Now I need to collect a couple of the achievements. 100% is possible but will be a lot of effort...
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

I'm playing the first game I ever played.

Captain Claw(1997)!

If you like furries(I know. Tall order) and don't mind side scrollers. Give it a try!
Splicer-Fox
Species: Fox fennec springbok thing

Post by Splicer-Fox »

Adagio wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:11 pm I'm playing the first game I ever played.

Captain Claw(1997)!

If you like furries(I know. Tall order) and don't mind side scrollers. Give it a try!
Wow. I love the opening cutscene.
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

Splicer-Fox wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:46 pm
Adagio wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:11 pm I'm playing the first game I ever played.

Captain Claw(1997)!

Wow. I love the opening cutscene.
Its epic right!?
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

I think I had a magazine with an advert for that game. Looked cool but I never played it.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Nash
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Crux Hybrid
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Post by Nash »

I've been thoroughly enjoying Red Dead Redemption 2. What a game!
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

Nash wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:09 pm I've been thoroughly enjoying Red Dead Redemption 2. What a game!
I heard great things about it but I don't think it'll be for me. Not a fan of the western/old timey genre

Installing Destiny 2 to play with NoVa ^^
Nash

Post by Nash »

Currently revisiting Fallout 4 with all the DLC I wasn't about to download years ago (having a job is noice!). One of my fave games ever. And I found out yesterday that they are making a Fallout series on Amazon too - bonus!
Nash

Post by Nash »

Adagio wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 7:07 pm
Nash wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:09 pm I've been thoroughly enjoying Red Dead Redemption 2. What a game!
I heard great things about it but I don't think it'll be for me. Not a fan of the western/old timey genre

Installing Destiny 2 to play with NoVa ^^
Rdr2 is fab - if not for the interest in genre, it's worth playing if you appreciate a very good story (it's more like a movie than a game). Super immersive, and great acting!
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

I recently finished Ara Fell and Tomb Raider, now I've moved on to Blacktail. It's a new game based on Slavic mythology. Also it has a magical cat that you can pet!

~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
somnia
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Wolf
Region: Western Cape

Post by somnia »

Started playing Outer Worlds again, last time I played it was on a potato and couldn't even get 30fps most of the time~
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Oh. I need to go back to finish Blacktail still but I've spent some time on Hollow Knight. There's still things that could be done though. x.x
photo_2023-12-10_12-28-04.jpg
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
somnia
Species: Wolf

Post by somnia »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:29 pm Oh. I need to go back to finish Blacktail still but I've spent some time on Hollow Knight. There's still things that could be done though. x.x

photo_2023-12-10_12-28-04.jpg
Oh no Hollow Night... I got stuck after the first boss... I just couldn't kill the second one.
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

NoVa and I just started getting trains working on Satisfactory :D

Also steam deck! :O
Jealous!
switchbadger
Species: Badger

Post by switchbadger »

Adagio wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:54 am NoVa and I just started getting trains working on Satisfactory :D
I've spun up so many Satisfactory worlds, but every time I reach harvesting and processing crude oil, I end up losing steam and playing something else. :o

My most recent adventures have been in Dredge, and my own personal Minecraft server where I installed a modpack with Botania that I've been meaning to explore for a long time.
Although most recently, I've barely been gaming since becoming obsessed with writing for a TTRPG homebrew campaign for Pathfinder 2E. :geek:
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

switchbadger wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:45 pm
Adagio wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:54 am NoVa and I just started getting trains working on Satisfactory :D
I've spun up so many Satisfactory worlds, but every time I reach harvesting and processing crude oil, I end up losing steam and playing something else. :o

My most recent adventures have been in Dredge, and my own personal Minecraft server where I installed a modpack with Botania that I've been meaning to explore for a long time.
Although most recently, I've barely been gaming since becoming obsessed with writing for a TTRPG homebrew campaign for Pathfinder 2E. :geek:
Thats where we are now. We started making fuel generators.
But were packing crude, shipping it back on a train, then processing it, sorting rubber, plastic and heavy oil residue, then taking that residue and making fuel with it.

You should come join us skmet time!
switchbadger
Species: Badger

Post by switchbadger »

Adagio wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:08 pm Thats where we are now. We started making fuel generators.
But were packing crude, shipping it back on a train, then processing it, sorting rubber, plastic and heavy oil residue, then taking that residue and making fuel with it.

Heck yeah! I'd be down to come stand on a conveyor belt and fall down a random building. :D
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

switchbadger wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:21 pm
Adagio wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:08 pm Thats where we are now. We started making fuel generators.

Heck yeah! I'd be down to come stand on a conveyor belt and fall down a random building. :D
We have tall buildings for you to fall down from!
Were gonna play some this weekend!
Faanvolla
Plaas Brak
Species: Dog (Vampire)

Post by Faanvolla »

somnia wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:10 am Started playing Outer Worlds again, last time I played it was on a potato and couldn't even get 30fps most of the time~
Hectic, I also played Outer Worlds in December, and also got <30fps on a laptop when I tried to play it at release haha

Was absolutely worth playing, def a must.

Right now I'm 80 hours into Marvel's Midnight Suns because it was on the Jan Humble Choice and I've been eyeing it for a while. Best Superhero game I've ever played. Card based tactical game, and its sooooo fun. They've got a surprisingly large cast of heroes, and the DLC chars make even better. Having a really really good time with it, I'm very surprised at how under the radar it went.

When I finish it I'm gonna move on to Palworld, or try the Saints Row remaster from yesteryear.
Seize the day, not your bearings.
Steam, Rockstar SocialClub, Uplay, Battlenet: Faanvolla#2539, Telegram: @Faanvolla
Switch Code: SW-0054-4917-1029
DeviantArt,Furaffinity,SoFurry, Weasyl, FurryNetwork
ProfilePic by hanimetion
OhPossum
Mastodon: Wooly elephant

Post by OhPossum »

I've been playing Pentiment, which is heavily influenced by The Name of The Rose by Umberto Eco. An interesting article about how fonts plays a role in the game: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/how-ob ... -pentiment
Nash

Post by Nash »

A bit late but I've started playing Hogwarts Legacy. The level of detail in the castle is amazing. I'm enjoying the game but I totally see why it's not game-of-the-year material.

PS: Where are my Ravenclaws at?!
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Hogwarts Legacy sounded interesting but it's just way too expensive. I can't really justify that much on a game.

I just finished Blasphemous and now I've moved on to Lapin. It's got cute bunnies.

~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
SadVac22
Species: Ampwave/Protogen

Post by SadVac22 »

I'm in the middle of getting 100% on all characters in Sonic 3 A.I.R., I even have all 18 achievements!
Even standing before Satan himself, I still fight for the freedom of all.
OhPossum

Post by OhPossum »

Content Warning with some friends, as it was free. Essentially an easier Lethal Company.
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

OhPossum wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:54 pm Content Warning with some friends, as it was free. Essentially an easier Lethal Company.
I saw it was free on Steam. It any good?
OhPossum

Post by OhPossum »

Adagio wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:15 pm
OhPossum wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:54 pm Content Warning with some friends, as it was free. Essentially an easier Lethal Company.
I had fun, although if you don't really care for Lethal Company then you might not. It's more forgiving and the levels are less claustrophobic.
Adagio
Warm Hearted

Post by Adagio »

OhPossum wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:20 pm
I had fun, although if you don't really care for Lethal Company then you might not. It's more forgiving and the levels are less claustrophobic.
Sorry, I meamt Content Warning
OhPossum

Post by OhPossum »

Adagio wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:31 pm
OhPossum wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:20 pm
Sorry, I meamt Content Warning
Ah, I could have been more explicit as I was referring to Content Warning. As it's riffing on Lethal Company and possibly Phasmophobia. It's still very early access though but I've not encountered any game breaking bugs yet. Just some glitchy physics.