Games Advertisement List

All topics related to gaming go here. PC games, board games, console games and more! We accept them all. Please indicate the platform in the title for convenience.
Hargan
Species: Foxeh
Region: Gauteng

Games Advertisement List

Post by Hargan »

The idea of this topic is to get players together to play games.

If you wanna play or advertise any table top or role playing game, please do so.

Suggestion: Since this is a public domain, if you want to post personal details (home address etc) you do so at your own risk. I would suggest against it, and instead use pm's or emails in order to get the personal information across.
Warning: Has been known to speak his mind

Firm believer in Spiral Power
Valerion
Alpha Wolf
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Werewolf

Re: Games Advertisement List

Post by Valerion »

Hargan wrote:Suggestion: Since this is a public domain, if you want to post personal details (home address etc) you do so at your own risk. I would suggest against it, and instead use pm's or emails in order to get the personal information across.
I'll remove any personal information I see here. As Hargan said, PM's are best. You can also use the Regionals forums, as it requires at a login, but that may disrupt and fragment the conversation, so I won't recommend it.

After creating your advertisement here, you may also want to create a thread for it, where details can be discussed.
Splicer-Fox
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Fox fennec springbok thing

Post by Splicer-Fox »

I would like to donate my house for a day.
as you can see: I live in Lonhill somewhere...

I haven't really played any other role-plays, so I don't know what to suggest.
And we will need a good game master if I understand it correctly.

As for the 40k thing...
I have no models and I have no Idea how to play.
But It would be ok if I lent my house for it to happen so I can learn how it works and what to get.

So pm me if you think it is a good idea too 8-)
Hargan
Species: Foxeh

Post by Hargan »

Ironclaw IRC game:

We have 6 openings for the game (for now. Will have to see if more is too many).

The game is scheduled to run on Sundays, and we have this so far:

Position One: Valerion
Position Two: Grayhound
Position Three: Splicer (Please confirm via pm)
Position Four: Durosuka (Please confirm via pm)
Position Five: Empty
Position Six: Empty

Those with a "Please confirm via pm" comment after their name have shown interest in the game (see thread here http://forum.zafur.co.za/viewtopic.php? ... 005#p15005). If you wish to discuss the game, please use that thread to do so. If you wish to be confirmed or removed from the list, please do so via pm.

Thanks
Warning: Has been known to speak his mind

Firm believer in Spiral Power
Aeowyn
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Percheron

Post by Aeowyn »

I'd like to host, using my own system that allows furs and taurs and things like that. busy writing the system currently, but it'll be ready in a month or 2. I live in midrand and have flexible weekends so if anyone's interested in trying a completely different system, let me know? (I'm creating the manual in Flash so I can email it when complete)
I'm all that's left of a BIZARRE childhood
vakie
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Fox

Post by vakie »

Aeowyn wrote:I'd like to host, using my own system that allows furs and taurs and things like that. busy writing the system currently, but it'll be ready in a month or 2. I live in midrand and have flexible weekends so if anyone's interested in trying a completely different system, let me know? (I'm creating the manual in Flash so I can email it when complete)
Sounds like fun. Let me know when it's done!
-Something profound-