ZA Fur Covers & Originals

Come are share your musical taste with the rest of us!
Aaron Pictus
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Lycaon Pictus
Region: Gauteng

ZA Fur Covers & Originals

Post by Aaron Pictus »

So I thought it would be an awesome idea to start a thread where we could submit covers and originals.
Just a simple recording of you playing/singing your favorite original song or cover ^-^

There is a great number of very talented ZA furs out there that need to be heard.
So if anyone is keen please share! I am sure we would all love to hear what you have written or covered!

I am hoping for some response and eager musicians so don't be shy :3

->For ease of use on the forum just submit a link of your uploaded FA Audio File, SoundCloud or any other online music player<-
I am sure that would work best ^-^

I will initiate with a very simple but honest original I did for a friend called Colors:

https://d.facdn.net/art/aaronpictus/mus ... colors.mp3

To submit a playable audio link like the one above on FA, just submit your audio and right click on the play-bar in your FA gallery. Then select "copy audio location". That copied link is what you add to the URL
Well so I say, what did I learn, what did I learn? I said, oh you learned me the heart. Well your lies will burn in alcohol. To sterilize the perfect parts. Well at least that's a start - ShakeyGraves
Lycaon pictus | Aaron Uldar Pictus | Painted Dog | @AaronUPictus
Washburn
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Ginger Cat
Region: Western Cape

Re: ZA Fur Covers & Originals

Post by Washburn »

Made this 'original' earlier this year. There's no vocals, I'm trash at writing. I had this tune in my head for days, so I just thought fuck it -let me record it. It's kinda grungy, you either like it or you don't haha!

The guitar & bass fills were played/recorded manually by me. I just mapped the drums with midi and mixed everything together on a web software called bandlab. There's some distortion due to the fact that I was using a web platform for recording, but what the hell -at least it sounds like something haha.

“Scccccratccch the most clever postmodern-relativist professor’s Mercedes with a key, and you will see how fast the mask of relativism (with its pretense that there can be neither right nor wrong) and the cloak of radical tolerance come off.”
― Jordan B. Peterson, 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos

"Winston, if you were my husband, I'd poison your tea." ― Lady Nancy Astor
"Nancy, if I were your husband, I'd drink it." ― Winston Churchill
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Adagio »

Dude thats awesome!!
Would 100% have that in my playlists!
Washburn

Post by Washburn »

Adagio wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:47 am Dude thats awesome!!
Would 100% have that in my playlists!
Thanks, I appreciate it!

It's just something I like to do in my free time. Since I can't find any band members, I just make songs. I have a few other ones too. But I'm second guessing them xD
“Scccccratccch the most clever postmodern-relativist professor’s Mercedes with a key, and you will see how fast the mask of relativism (with its pretense that there can be neither right nor wrong) and the cloak of radical tolerance come off.”

Washburn

Post by Washburn »

I also composed this grunge / rock / indie / laid back / what ever the hell you call music genres today earlier this year. My lead guitar is not the best, so mind me xD I focus on bass mostly.

Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

Washburn wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:55 am Made this 'original' earlier this year. There's no vocals, I'm trash at writing. I had this tune in my head for days, so I just thought fuck it -let me record it. It's kinda grungy, you either like it or you don't haha!

The guitar & bass fills were played/recorded manually by me. I just mapped the drums with midi and mixed everything together on a web software called bandlab. There's some distortion due to the fact that I was using a web platform for recording, but what the hell -at least it sounds like something haha.
I’ll let Aaron know that he finally got a response after 5 years! He’ll be thrilled! 😝

I enjoyed your song, and the music video you put together for it. The grunginess of the song and the greyscale (Angolan) war footage made this fee like SA’s very own version of Zombie by the Cranberries! All that’s missing is vocals about generational violence! Great job! 😋
Hahaha! :lol: