Amadeus Biffys' Music Blog

Come are share your musical taste with the rest of us!
Biffy Antlers
Sexual preference: Other

Amadeus Biffys' Music Blog

Post by Biffy Antlers »

I've been wanting to start a music blog for a while. Like most things I haven't gone about learning how to do it, but I figured it'll be a passive project. Since I've started buying albums off of iTunes I figured that I'd be entitled to writing album reviews and discussing various aspects of mostly independent and indie artists...
So... Anyone know a blogging platform for me to start on? And perhaps any candidates willing to critique anything I write prior to posting...
Later on I thought of expanding to incorporating freelance photographers I find along with new artists... But that's just a vague idea...
Annnnnyywho.. Hope you lot are well, we've survived through more than half the year, and like everything else we've started it's too late to back out :3
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Re: Amadeus Biffys' Music Blog

Post by Raven Song »

Blogger which is run via gmail is good...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Re: Amadeus Biffys' Music Blog

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

I use and recommend Wordpress. Even if they do subscribe to the iTune's philosophy and making it steadily worse with each update.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~