Making Muziks

Come are share your musical taste with the rest of us!
Dualsa
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Blue Point Siamese or Husky
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Making Muziks

Post by Dualsa »

Was just wondering, does anybody else make music on this forum? And what programmes do you use? I myself use Sibelius, it's handy, but I'm still waiting on a huge plug in to make the instruments sound like instruments
Back after a long absence! Sometimes Siamese, sometimes Husky. Can't blame me for indecision, just gief me feesh :V
anoyomouse
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Brown House mouse
Region: Gauteng

Re: Making Muziks

Post by anoyomouse »

Hmm, what a alte reply, was browsing the forusm and found your post

I use FruityLoops myself, which is a good program for tracking and efffects, but it's pretty complex, and i'm not that good at it ^.^;
~~~(___^> *squeak*
JaggLion
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Lion

Post by JaggLion »

Yes I do make music - Using my guitars (Electric and acoustic) to create and play it first and then remaking it in Guitar Pro 5, adding drums, bass, keyboard/piano, vocal tracks and occasionally something like a violin or flute.

It's always my own sound, making what I hear in my head and I try out all kinds different styles. It usually contains some elements from other bands, though. Sometimes I use real heavy metal or fast styles and sometimes chill, slow & easy. Happy, sad, angry, mellow and even a little semi-demonic sounding from time to time. So yes, I like to vary =)

Some friends and I will be starting a band soon (Nothing too serious, though) and at this stage I'm basically preparing for that.
Ozlion Pearl
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Lion
Region: Western Cape

Post by Ozlion Pearl »

I am curently making Furry parodies of populare/famouse songs. :-) Comming soon!
Wolfie-DMX
Species: Wolf

Post by Wolfie-DMX »

Hooray for late posts :p

I are a musician and I play on a marvel called the Synthesizer. Keys are my playground. I'm still learning DAW's like Fruitloops and Cubase in my very limited time, but I make use of old style analogue mutitrack recordings and good old fashioned audio engineering :p

I own 4 synthesizers and 1 arranger keyboard. I mostly do electronic and 80's style music, though I like to do alot of Afrikaans traditional music.

Been with a few small bands and movements but they have come and gone, none really having much success and resulting in the band falling appart. Was going to play for a popular local rock band from Boksburg but the devil just had to make me move to KZN that moment :/

Now that I am here on the sleepy south coast, there is nothing happening and I am mostly making music for myself and playing in my newly formed praise and worship band.

Hoping to join up again with a more commercial type band in future.
"So kalm soos n dagga walm"

A wise Indian say: "Keep your relationships away from furry fandom; keep furries away from your relationships"

---------------------- Account No longer active ----------------------
Fluke
Tyrant's Eye
Region: Other

Post by Fluke »

Used to, got over it. Draw now instead. Can't draw realism. Draw cartoons. Speak simple.
Weird.
Wolfie-DMX
Species: Wolf

Post by Wolfie-DMX »

Just posting here for lols. Most of my musical work gets posted on FA anyway, but here is my newest song I created just yesterday night, funny enough.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6303029/

Enjoy.
"So kalm soos n dagga walm"

A wise Indian say: "Keep your relationships away from furry fandom; keep furries away from your relationships"

---------------------- Account No longer active ----------------------