Getting back into recording my own music and covers of other

Come are share your musical taste with the rest of us!
Sunny Fox
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Silver Fox
Region: Gauteng

Getting back into recording my own music and covers of other

Post by Sunny Fox »

Got back into recording some music and stuff ^^, basically doing covers of songs, sadly, my recording equipment doesnt like distortion ;_; so i can do any heavy screamo or hardpunk and stuff..so im working on subtle stuff and acoustic covers, i recently did a cover of a song but it wasnt to great :/ xD im going to post it here, if you guys could give me any tips (besides getting better recording equipment and leanring to sing better xD ) Id really appreciate it :3

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11959411/
Yes it is true ^^, i was passed through this odd configuration of a human and for many years have pondered..believed that i am a therion, but i lurk in this furry fandom for it is a good way to stay close to my fox corporeal *giggles* so my "sojourn" is an aeon ^,..,^

Furaffinity
Furrbook
Steam
Dota2
Skype Ask me ^^,
Whatsapp: ask me ^^,
Sunny Fox

Re: Getting back into recording my own music and covers of o

Post by Sunny Fox »

ALSO → if the song doesnt play on furaffinity, just click "download" it will enter full screen and play the song ^^, enjoy ^///^" .. ._.
Yes it is true ^^, i was passed through this odd configuration of a human and for many years have pondered..believed that i am a therion, but i lurk in this furry fandom for it is a good way to stay close to my fox corporeal *giggles* so my "sojourn" is an aeon ^,..,^

Furaffinity
Furrbook
Steam
Dota2
Skype Ask me ^^,
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Post by Raven Song »

So i listened to it, and even though im not a fan of the song, i did quite like your cover, i didnt know you could play da guitar...
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Sunny Fox

Post by Sunny Fox »

Ravensong wrote:So i listened to it, and even though im not a fan of the song, i did quite like your cover, i didnt know you could play da guitar...
Thanks, i appreciate it ^^, thanks for the feedback :3 glad you liked it, its been a few years since i did recording, im getting back into it and ill be starting more heavier stuff, screamo and mix of other things ^^,

Furaffinity
Furrbook
Steam
Dota2
Skype Ask me ^^,