Thoughts?

Come are share your musical taste with the rest of us!
Fluke
Tyrant's Eye
Region: Other

Thoughts?

Post by Fluke »

Made it about 4 days ago, kinda like it.
Grayhound
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Wolf-Keidran
Region: Gauteng

Re: Thoughts?

Post by Grayhound »

The Beginning was very nice, the ending was nice aswell, I just felt the middle kinda went on and on without that much variation, and i'd probably have liked to here a bit more. I mean to my untrained ears it kinda seems like the second half was exactly identical to the first half (except for the intro/outro).

Still a nice track; i'd have just liked a bit more variation to make it a really great track...
True love is real, sometimes it just happens in unexpected places.
I do what I must; not because i'm certain of my own sense of justice, but because i'm not certain of anyone elses.
Fluke
Tyrant's Eye
Region: Other

Re: Thoughts?

Post by Fluke »

Grayhound wrote:The Beginning was very nice, the ending was nice aswell, I just felt the middle kinda went on and on without that much variation, and i'd probably have liked to here a bit more. I mean to my untrained ears it kinda seems like the second half was exactly identical to the first half (except for the intro/outro).

Still a nice track; i'd have just liked a bit more variation to make it a really great track...

First and second half have extra high-hats and cymbals added in progression the the final buildup.

But it is called Progressive House for a reason :p