My music

Come are share your musical taste with the rest of us!
Wolfie-DMX
Sexual preference: Bi-mostly gay
Species: Wolf
Region: Gauteng

My music

Post by Wolfie-DMX »

Here are some of the sites you can go to to hear some of my creations...

PS: I don't need critique / "constructive criticism" , i do this for fun and not a job. I'm not holding a knife to your throat to listen to my stuff, so don't complain about it >:P

http://muzzle.eu/user/wolfie-dmx - Will update soon with latest things, recently joined.

http://soundcloud.com/digitalmusicxpress - Got some stuff here, but needs to be updated.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolfie-dmx/ - If you can handle the art and yiff in between, you can check my FA gallery, all my works are usually on there 1st...

Chiao!
"So kalm soos n dagga walm"

A wise Indian say: "Keep your relationships away from furry fandom; keep furries away from your relationships"

---------------------- Account No longer active ----------------------
Gothic Collie
Species: Collie or African Wild Dog...

Re: My music

Post by Gothic Collie »

Your Pretty good :P , I really like "Die Naamlose Soldaat (The nameless soldier)" and "Flight through space"

Die naamlose soldaat reminds me of the doom soundtrack, I can just in vision a forgotten, long since dead space marine, on a old abandoned ship floating trough space,after fighting countless enemies just to perish in a last ditch effort to save the crew...

PS Are you allowing to redistribute? I would love to pimp you on my next youtube vid?
Fluke
Tyrant's Eye
Region: Other

Post by Fluke »

huh interesting, just singed up with that Muzzle thing now too.
Wolfie-DMX

Post by Wolfie-DMX »

Gothic Collie wrote:Your Pretty good :P , I really like "Die Naamlose Soldaat (The nameless soldier)" and "Flight through space"

Die naamlose soldaat reminds me of the doom soundtrack, I can just in vision a forgotten, long since dead space marine, on a old abandoned ship floating trough space,after fighting countless enemies just to perish in a last ditch effort to save the crew...

PS Are you allowing to redistribute? I would love to pimp you on my next youtube vid?
Hehehe, yeah sure, go ahead, my work is free to distribute :P And you got a pretty good idea there, It was more or less what I imagined when I made the track :P But not as sci-fi ish as you imagined, but all the same.

Thanks for listening :)

A wise Indian say: "Keep your relationships away from furry fandom; keep furries away from your relationships"

Sunny Fox
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Silver Fox

Post by Sunny Fox »

amazing :3...i like the nameless solider :3 i get such imagery when i listen to it, also, i like the trance cover of Friday Nights :D
Yes it is true ^^, i was passed through this odd configuration of a human and for many years have pondered..believed that i am a therion, but i lurk in this furry fandom for it is a good way to stay close to my fox corporeal *giggles* so my "sojourn" is an aeon ^,..,^

Furaffinity
Furrbook
Steam
Dota2
Skype Ask me ^^,
Whatsapp: ask me ^^,
Wolfie-DMX

Post by Wolfie-DMX »

Sunny Fox wrote:amazing :3...i like the nameless solider :3 i get such imagery when i listen to it, also, i like the trance cover of Friday Nights :D
Glad you like it :) I must get my butt into gear again and finish some stuff to post. I have MANY unfinished projects that are half or three-quarter finished. Aaargh lol.