If you could turn back time (Life)

Any discussion not related to furry goes in here. Politics, religion, current affairs...this is the place for it.
Nanukk
Nightclub manager
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: River Otter
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

If you could turn back time (Life)

Post by Nanukk »

There is so much that we do to make mistakes in the world. Some of which aren't a mistake at all, some are. If I could turn my hour glass back to when I became a furry. I would do it.

I have reading through my first journals on FA, I came across some of which was linked to this particular one. http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/404125/ . There are so many furs that are really really good to others, and during the past 3years I got to know the best people I have ever met.

These people helped me, some have really hurt me - but those who hurt me the worse - turned around and became my friend again. Diversity affects our lives and the emotions we portray in it.

I think we all owe it to those we care right now, just to give them a hug - a kiss and a little bit of affection. Cause special moments in life are always the best - I try not to lose them. But that which I have lost was on purpose. Thank you...everyone that knows me and still does to this day which cares. You have changed me - to be more mature, strong and willed to have a dream. You mean everything to me...my furiends.
'The world's fantasy is it's greatest reality' ~Sean Cameron 2002