adsl problems because of telkom?

Any discussion not related to furry goes in here. Politics, religion, current affairs...this is the place for it.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

adsl problems because of telkom?

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

I've been trying to play DOTA online lately but I get disconnected quite a bit and am worried about losing my level. I want to know how to fix the problem but I'm not even sure what's causing it. Sometimes my internet just stops sending data, whether I'm using my dad's mweb account or my own axxess account. I don't get logged out of the account but it no longer transfers anything. It doesn't always happen and it's usually in the afternoon, when I try to play. I heard something about telkom disconnecting adsl accounts every 24 hours but that doesn't explain it all. Usually reconnecting makes it work fine but sometimes it happens repeatedly. Can anyone help?
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
SilverDragon
Ilache Darastri
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Dragon
Region: Western Cape

Re: adsl problems because of telkom?

Post by SilverDragon »

Strange, but, this also happens with my Vodafone 3G connection. I think we can just say this is South Africa and move on..
---------------------
PSN ID:
Acronix_23
---------------------
(\_/)
(O.o)
This is Bunny.
(> <) He is on his way to World Domination