Need SASSA Advice

Any discussion not related to furry goes in here. Politics, religion, current affairs...this is the place for it.
Contrast
Necrotic Neurotic
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Necrobat

Need SASSA Advice

Post by Contrast »

Hi, guys.

My mom has been trying to get the SASSA grant for elderly persons for almost a year now, and they keep turning her down. There's always a form that's incorrect, and then she has to wait another three months, and then another form is incorrect, so she has to wait another three months, and then, because she changed the forms they asked her to change, that means the previous forms she filled in that used to be correct are now incorrect, and it just keeps going on and on.

And now, when she checked the status again, her application just doesn't exist anymore. It used to say "Pending", but now it just says "Application does not exist". Did her application expire, or something? It looks like she'll have to start all over again, and she's pretty miserable about it.

Does anyone have any advice on how to get a SASSA grant? I've read through so many articles and watched so many Youtube videos, but I just can't figure out what we're doing wrong.

She's applying for it online, but the whole thing just feels like a gigantic waste of time at this point.
Read my novel on: SoFurry | Fur Affinity | Deviant Art