Why i love Donald Trump...

Any discussion not related to furry goes in here. Politics, religion, current affairs...this is the place for it.
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Why i love Donald Trump...

Post by Raven Song »

Let's get one thing straight.
I hate Donald Trump.
He's arrogant.
He hates immigrants even though he mail ordered his brides lol.
He's rude and racist and dickish.

BUT

He says funny shit.
He is incoherent.
He lies.
He reminds me of so many people I know.
His hands are about the size of mine soooo...
His hair is glorious.

But yes.
I'm gonna rant aboit my favourite politician here :P
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Franky
The Bad Guy
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Mortally Challenged Fox
Region: Gauteng

Re: Why i love Donald Trump...

Post by Franky »

What I like about Donald Trump is just how much SJW's hate him. Like a sore tooth that they can't shake after pissing off just enough of their friends, family and coworkers with politically correct nonsense.

^ This guy deserves a bells.
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

I don't like him in the slightest but:
He spoke to the people who needed it the most. He may have lied or bent the truth... but he gave hope to a country that was torn.
Now look I liked Obama. He had good ideas not just for America but for the world. But he fucked it up.

Trump will take that broken trust and bend it to make himself more powerful. But he will also give hope to a country that needs it.

I admire people who can give hope.
Even in lies.
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

Splicer-Fox
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Fox fennec springbok thing

Post by Splicer-Fox »

He apparently went to Russia to get revenge on Obama. (Pissgate)
Turns out he never went too Russia in his life.

Turns out he hates Mexicans.
But he married one. (Maybe she is the reason he hates Mexicans)

Apparently, he was working with the Russians to get elected.
Bet the Russians are regretting that now, assuming it actually happened.

He wants to ban all Muslims and Mexicans!
Apparently, he only wants illegal immigration to stop form the south and band travel only in countries that have terrorist cells that declared war on America.

He wants to build a wall and that is cruel and impossible.
Hillary want to build a barrier and that’s fine.
(also there are walls many times longer and wider than the one being built around the world. Some are even thousands of years old. But nope! It’s impossible to build it! Too big and expensive with our modern technology and funding)

There are lists of these things.
I am sure he has tons of dirt he is covering up like any of his opponents.
But it clear his opponents are bigger babies than he is.
Perhaps even bigger bullies?

I want to ask though.
Do you guess think he is doing a 2nd term. (I know it might be too early to guess)
I can’t tell which way the wind is blowing because of the media warfare.
But I suspect Like GW Bush he is going to do a 2nd term.
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

He will probably end up doing a 2nd term. Because even though he has no political sense and is an egotistical madman... he speaks to the common man and who can deny him that.
That country needs someone who will do as they say and... he does. Even though it isn't always for the best...
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Raven Song wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:34 pmThat country needs someone who will do as they say and... he does. Even though it isn't always for the best...
Does what he says? He doesn't even say anything consistently! He constantly flip flops and makes things up, even if they're the exact opposite of what he just said. You could film him saying the sky was blue and the next day he will say he has never claimed the sky was any other colour than red.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

Did the great orange cheese curl not promise to ban immigrants? And now they have a ban and are being deported like animals. See. He did it.
Did the great orange cheese curl not promise to increase revenue? Look at that house he now lives in. Defo increased someone's revenue :lol:
Did the great orange cheese curl not promise to be tougher on the opposition? And now look... no bipartisan deals ever!

He flip flops... but he consistently flip flops.
He says things so ambiguously that he can twist everything he does to make it put like he did what he said he'd do.

That's some seriously mad skills yo.
Splicer-Fox

Post by Splicer-Fox »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:51 pm
Raven Song wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:34 pmThat country needs someone who will do as they say and... he does. Even though it isn't always for the best...
Does what he says? He doesn't even say anything consistently! He constantly flip flops and makes things up, even if they're the exact opposite of what he just said. You could film him saying the sky was blue and the next day he will say he has never claimed the sky was any other colour than red.
Does not matter as long as his opponents flip flop more than he does?
what exactly does he flip flop about BTW? I have heard that even though he is not the best he is extremely consistent.

The next mandates he is trying to complete is N Kora and Iran.
He already started construction, dissolved the health care system, Re-organized the federal positions, Withdraw form the middle east.
He is completing allot of election promises.
ArtyLoop

Post by ArtyLoop »

Just be thankful he ain't your president
Splicer-Fox

Post by Splicer-Fox »

ArtyLoop wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:58 am Just be thankful he ain't your president
Do you even live in South Africa?
Withdraw form the middle east.
Apparently Trump changed his mind about Pakistan.
He promised to stay in Pakistan until all the terrorist cells are wiped out.
And he lifted war restrictions Obama put in place, and returned full command of the army to the generals.
He wants to get 4000 troops out by next year this time but I think he will change the plan again next year.

I think an General was able to get though to him and explain why it resulted in 9/11 last time.
ArtyLoop

Post by ArtyLoop »

Splicer-Fox wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:43 pm
Do you even live in South Africa?
Last I checked I did...
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Splicer-Fox wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:17 amwhat exactly does he flip flop about BTW? I have heard that even though he is not the best he is extremely consistent.
There's so much Trump news I can't keep up. This was the most recent one and it's such an obvious lie. He says something in a Tweet. Three days later he denies ever saying it!
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... asure.html
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

love him or hate him he is a man i can respect for one simple reason: UwU/ he stirs the shit, and he stirs it good. MURica was a nation of complacent sheeple being led by their dicks to the slaughter house. a breeding ground for overly liberal snowflakery. he's a mans man reminding us all about the reality of life: if you are not a dick, you are a pussy or an asshole and those gets fucked.

we can debate endlessly about the cool shit he has done, hasn't done or will not do. however there is one thing you cant escape... eventually he wont be president anymore and then things will be better, either by him having made it better or by the process of reparation that his impact has necessitated in his wake. in biological terms we call it hormesis whereby you take a small amount of toxins to kick your self repair system into action.

of course there is always the off chance that he decides to go all out and becomes emperor trump... i'm kinda rooting for that to happen since the entire worlds shit needs stirring and not just America.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Splicer-Fox

Post by Splicer-Fox »

Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:46 pm There's so much Trump news I can't keep up. This was the most recent one and it's such an obvious lie. He says something in a Tweet. Three days later he denies ever saying it!
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... asure.html
His rants on Twitter?

When i think of flip flopping I think of stuff more serious, like for instance:
To Brexit. Or not to Brexit? Now that is a serous question.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

That is still serious because, as has been pointed out, his tweets are official communications from the president. He has apparently fired people over Twitter before so he tweets has weight. https://thedailybanter.com/issues/2018/ ... r-twitter/ Trump's Twitter has also been declared a public forum by a Federal Judge meaning that Trump is not allowed to block people as he would if he were a private citizen. https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... 637454002/ Even if you don't find his Twitter to be serious, it does say something about his leadership when he goes back and forth between positions, especially in such a blatant manner.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Splicer-Fox wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:48 pm To Brexit. Or not to Brexit? Now that is a serous question.
i'd rather they Braixen
wooo!

...seriously tho what is this brexit even? i saw mention of it when passing a television not long ago. didn't england withdraw from the EU like LAST year already? and what does trump have to do with it?
Rakuen Growlithe wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:59 pm He has apparently fired people over Twitter before
darlin that man has probably fired people in his sleep... its kinda his thing after all.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

No, they held a vote about whether they should leave. They still have to officially do it. Though I believe now a date has been set and a formal application was made. Also, the UK, not England.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Splicer-Fox

Post by Splicer-Fox »

That is still serious because, as has been pointed out, his tweets are official communications from the president. He has apparently fired people over Twitter before so he tweets has weight. https://thedailybanter.com/issues/2018/ ... r-twitter/ Trump's Twitter has also been declared a public forum by a Federal Judge meaning that Trump is not allowed to block people as he would if he were a private citizen. https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... 637454002/ Even if you don't find his Twitter to be serious, it does say something about his leadership when he goes back and forth between positions, especially in such a blatant manner.
I guess you can send memos on twitter.
Perhaps even fire someone publicly if you need share holders to know of such drastic a change.
And we know he Loves the words "YOU FIRED!"

And that does contrast with Obama's rein, but then again that was their campaign stagy.
He did promise he would run the government the same way he runs his businesses.
and what does trump have to do with it?
Its an example of actual political flip flopping.
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

It's some time in 2020 I think and trust me they are starting to seriously regret the whole thing. Even my 82 year old nan who voted leave is backpeddling so frikken fast...
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Splicer-Fox wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:07 pm Its an example of actual political flip flopping.
AH! i see. was kinda wondering how trump would be involved in that.

also is it true that he is implementing censorship stuff and anti gay laws? i mean i hear so much stuff that he does and says but i sometimes wonder how much of those things he actually does or says...
it is really funny that he gets into twitter battles with other presidents tho >w< i mean how cool is that!? america is run by an internet troll! UwU makes me feel exalted.
Splicer-Fox

Post by Splicer-Fox »

Animew wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:54 am also is it true that he is implementing censorship stuff and anti gay laws?
I don't think he hates gays.
[youtube]SVLpzGseXw?t=2m16s[/youtube]
In fact the gays in America took to calling him DADDY. (Milo Yiannopoulos popularized this)
Franky
The Bad Guy
Species: Mortally Challenged Fox

Post by Franky »