23 May - Day of Retribution

Any discussion not related to furry goes in here. Politics, religion, current affairs...this is the place for it.
Splicer-Fox
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Fox fennec springbok thing
Region: Gauteng

23 May - Day of Retribution

Post by Splicer-Fox »

This month is a special month.
It is believed by incels, that their Profit Elliot Rodger was martyred.
(Basically, you know how mass shooters their identity have hidden to discourage people from having the same idea to get attention)
Well… this guy lived a looser but died a celebrity with a slowly growing following.

Interesting what the internet did too Elliot.
You see Elliot is an absolutely un-relatable person BUT he has relatable things happen to him.
This is because Elliot released a extensive diary before he died called My Twisted World.
This text has been used and analysed by many people like Feminists, phycologists, Republicans, Liberals and most recently caused people called incels to appear.

When I see this, I feel concerned.
I know the world is supposed to be less violent but I am not so sure that trend is continuing.
This is because I was watching and reading on a phycologist Jordan Peterson who gives lectures on psychopathy + sociopathy and why it might be rising out of control.
Unfortunately people with the potential Elliot Rodger are seemingly being raised on mass in the west.
It would be interesting to hear a Japanese and Korean perspective because their boys seemingly just commit suicide for the same problems.

The mimetic effects of this phenomenon are out there, and the people who would normally kill on their own (or with their best friend) are now talking in huge groups online.
And they have been observed discussing planning very… interesting ways of either going postal or getting sex.
The next generation of young twisted ones will be working in large groups. This is worrying.

Elliot Anime Review
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Re: 23 May - Day of Retribution

Post by Leeward »

Please tell me this is bait. The language alone makes it hard to believe.
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

Splicer-Fox wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 2:08 pm The next generation of young twisted ones will be working in large groups. This is worrying.
\UwU/ this has actually been going on for ages, even from when i was still young... its just getting noticed more now because its on the internet.
OwO/ for instance did you know krugers dorp was once the human trafficking capitol of south africa?

and i'm not just talking about Nigerians pimping out street children, they were organized and fed by various groups of people that wanted slaves for snuff dungeons and all manner of other unmentionables. =w= most people that have only been observing the world from behind the safety of a screen have no idea of the depth of actual honest to god, unquestionable evil in the world... and perhaps most frightening of all is how organized and structured it all is... UwU/ you shouldn't be fearing the deranged psycho kids of the world splicer ol-pal, you should really be worried about the guy in the suit running a respectable business that likes killing/raping people on weekends for you see they have the resources to come get you from behind that screen you hide behind.

Ow< just because its been the plot of a movie or two doesn't mean its not happening in reality ey.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Splicer-Fox

Post by Splicer-Fox »

Animew wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 7:25 pm
Splicer-Fox wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 2:08 pm The next generation of young twisted ones will be working in large groups. This is worrying.
\UwU/ this has actually been going on for ages, even from when i was still young... its just getting noticed more now because its on the internet.
OwO/ for instance did you know krugers dorp was once the human trafficking capitol of south africa?

and i'm not just talking about Nigerians pimping out street children, they were organized and fed by various groups of people that wanted slaves for snuff dungeons and all manner of other unmentionables. =w= most people that have only been observing the world from behind the safety of a screen have no idea of the depth of actual honest to god, unquestionable evil in the world... and perhaps most frightening of all is how organized and structured it all is... UwU/ you shouldn't be fearing the deranged psycho kids of the world splicer ol-pal, you should really be worried about the guy in the suit running a respectable business that likes killing/raping people on weekends for you see they have the resources to come get you from behind that screen you hide behind.

Ow< just because its been the plot of a movie or two doesn't mean its not happening in reality ey.
I did not did not mean that I am worried about the broader problem of evil.

Its more about the child artists and not about the adult sciences.
The sciences always collaborate to serve their own agenda. That’s why people make sciences in the first place. To exploit nature and be more powerful over God and People.

The artists just are.
They do things because they feel they have to or that it does not matter.
(which is why they often sacrifice themselves for their art.)

I’m worried that the technology helps innovate, to make the art easier and to create and much further reaching, regardless of people trying to keep it secret and keep the artisan tools away.
The monuments and feats are just too big. The tools and the means to share in it, are free everywhere.

The problem that’s nagging at me, is they are NOT talking about doing solo or collaborative art with a friend any more.
They are talking about building feats of art that require innovate and grand engineering techniques. (regardless of whether or not the universe can support such machines)
Can you imagine 4 working together? How about 10? Or 20? 100? What will they be able to make with such manpower and so many talents collaborating?

There were always cults and savage tribes of like minded individuals that never should have come together, very true.
But i think this has a slight difference.
Its like the rapid synapse of the internet, creates a neural network, that creates consciousness.
An imaginary being that only exists by the sheer amount of interactions made inside a system by individuals. When will it become self-aware? When will Emergence stop?

Most worryingly:
After this becomes common place, what will emergence evolve next?
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Splicer-Fox wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 11:42 am what will emergence evolve next?
probably something grand and godly like my penis.

Owo seriously tho dude i'm trying really hard to get this ball rolling but i'm not entirely sure what the actual fuck this is about anymore... at first there was rape and murder which was cool <w< but now it kinda sounds like anti LHC propaganda from an over medicated conservative. nice try tho it does make for a funny read at least.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...
Galahad

Post by Galahad »

So glad I am not the only one trying to understand what is being said here but it seems like it's in the same ballpark as Jaden Smith's tweets. :P I don't mind the flowery language, but I'm trying to see the point behind it.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Glad to know I wasn't the only one thinking Splicer was high.
Splicer-Fox

Post by Splicer-Fox »

Its ok. I will wait for the chosen one.
Animew
Banter kitty

Post by Animew »

Splicer-Fox wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 1:31 pm Its ok. I will wait for the chosen one.
UwU/ you need to do this sort of thing AFTER we get a new active member splice, not before.
Splicer-Fox

Post by Splicer-Fox »

Turns out the chosen one was Philitas of Cos. (he committed suicide by not eating and sleeping after realizing the truth)
Born: 340 BC, Kos, Greece
Died: 285 BC, Kos, Greece

Its a paradox. no wonder huh.
The difference between a paradox and a riddle is a paradox can actually hurt you.
Human art always likes to depict 2 things for over thousands of years. (nudity and warriors)

Americans have this tendency to worship the ego and the self, meaning:
  • Your special.
  • You always a winner.
  • Customer is always right.
  • You are unique not flawed and people need to respect you.
It is blasphemy for an american to believe that their "uniqueness" might be something they should change a bit.

Eventually someone will figure out. war is more pleasurable than sex. (SJWs got a little taste of honey and tried to take one the whole bees nest)
The only reason why some places are more civilized than other places is because people are beaten down and not coddled up.

Every solution too human behavior,
and every reason why people behave they way they do,
are all Paradoxical in a specific way.
It all one big joke, It has to be.

This is why:
  • tragedy is the root of all comedy.
  • Joy is at someone else expense.
  • Suffering and pleasure are so close.
  • Comedians are depressed.
  • Overly enthusiastic people are scary.
  • Why people like the Joker in Batman so much.
  • Ring of Fire is a love song.
  • Why all governments and religion need to control sex to control people and wield power.
  • All is fair in love and war.
  • Sex in itself is a form of violence ~ some feminist
All these things have the same Paradox as its root.

But yeah... Its actually impossible to give a conclusion to it.
Not a very useful thing to learn.
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

I have to say, 23 May was pretty uneventful. I didn't even notice it sneak by.
Hahaha! :lol:
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Posted today.

The woman who founded the 'incel' movement

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45284455