Guilty Pleasures

Any discussion not related to furry goes in here. Politics, religion, current affairs...this is the place for it.
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Guilty Pleasures

Post by Raven Song »

I have many confessions. Some of them are bad.

I like alcohol. Alcohol makes me feel fuzzy.

I smoke when I drink.

I would happily bleed every day. I enjoy pain and I love the taste and sight and feeling of blood.

Not a single one is healthy according to normal society.

Also I am actually drunk right now.

What are your thoughts?
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
jacojerb
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: bunny/fox
Region: Gauteng

Re: Guilty Pleasures

Post by jacojerb »

Drinking too much really isn't good, but I'm in no position to judge, seeing as I'm nursing a hangover right now

Smoking... I don't like it. I used to smoke on occasion, but never once actually liked it, apart from the social aspect

I would not cut myself... No offense, but I find it cowardly. I've never cut myself on purpose, but when I really wasn't doing well a few years ago, I would bite myself... Blood can be nice. I guess I have to hate this one, but, y'know, no hard feelings...

None of these are healthy, but there are few people who don't do any of these on occasion... I used to believe that swearing is wrong, that society would hate me for doing it. There was a time I was able to count all the times I swore. Then I realised, while noone would actively endorse it, it's okay...
Mew?
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

My reasoning behind sled harm is more I'm addicted to pain... And that's what I actually am. I have an addiction to physical agony as it's controllable more than mental agony is.

I'm sober now so I can talk proper again...

Alcohol is not my favourite thing. I don't really get hangovers but I don't like what I become when im drunk.
Smoking is something I do when im drunk. I actually hate it... but it makes sense while I'm drunk.
jacojerb
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: bunny/fox

Post by jacojerb »

There's actually a science behind that, a docter explained it to me. Alcohol thickens the blood, while cigarettes thin it (Might be the other way round), thus when drinking, the body craves cigarettes to counteract it
Mew?
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Mine is pretty tame by comparison... I binge eat. :/
Raven Song
Stealer of Time

Post by Raven Song »

I don't binge eat. I just eat constantly lol.

Also JJ that makes sense to me!
Tigris Astartes
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: Snow leopard/Siberian Tiger

Post by Tigris Astartes »

You do you!

I personally find the whole cutting/blood thing kinda rawr? I don't do it to myself but I can see why someone else might enjoy it.

Guilty pleasures huh... well I certainly tend to have a thing for the 'taboo' but I'll not elaborate further in a public location.

Something satisfying about just saying fuck it and ordering that take-out meal, maybe giving in to the laziness and procrastination when I know I have to be (And enjoy being) busy all week at work?

Sometimes just cancelling plans can be weirdly satisfying, so much to worry about, having to go interact with people and then suddenly! Whole weekend to yourself instead? AWESOME.

Mind you, these things aren't the standard for me, thus guilty pleasure. But damn if it doesn't feels good sometimes.

I don't really drink much anymore but I never felt guilty about that. I don't smoke either, I don't enjoy cigarettes either way.
Snow Leopard + Siberian Tiger

Find my Furaffinity here.

Telegram:
Image @TigrisAstartes
Animew
Banter kitty
Species: Animu cat

Post by Animew »

UwU/ i totes knows your feels Rave. i'm a certified alcoholic and i use to cut myself too. tho i've kinda graduated from cutting to other stuff, too kinky to mention on a SFW thread. my pain addiction has actually advanced to liking emotional pain as well. =w= i wouldn't recommend you nurture your addiction to pain tho, its pretty detrimental to your life in general. alcoholism is pretty messed up too but hey who wants to live forever... Owo in fact i think the only reason i haven't murdered myself in a slow painful way yet is because you only get to die once and i want it to be the best worst death ever.
Duck face? i thought they were all just making fart noises when posing for pictures...