This month three years ago

Any discussion not related to furry goes in here. Politics, religion, current affairs...this is the place for it.
Tigris Astartes
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: Snow leopard/Siberian Tiger
Region: Gauteng

This month three years ago

Post by Tigris Astartes »

I moved to Gauteng, it has been a wild ride of both negatives and positives. I've lost friends & I've made new friends, I've had to grow up a great deal in this time, I went from someone who was depressed and generally had no hope, to someone who is now self sufficient, optimistic (cautiously) and motivated to move forwards whenever possible.

I want to thank everyone who has been a part of my life - Some of the first people I met when I came to Gauteng were furries and they made me feel welcome and not as alone as I felt at the time. As well as all the other wonderful people who I've spent countless hours conversing with online, gaming with, chatting with. I might not say this often but you guys are the reason I'm still sane, so thank you truly.

Lastly I never would have experienced a community like this if it wasn't for the creators of this forum, sure I might not be the most active person here, however this was my gateway to the SA fandom and I'll never forget the impact it has had on my life. From IRC days to Telegram and Discord it has been an evolution to say the least.

So from the bottom of my heart Thank you
Snow Leopard + Siberian Tiger

Find my Furaffinity here.

Telegram:
Image @TigrisAstartes
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena
Region: Gauteng

Re: This month three years ago

Post by Ryall »

Cheers to that, Tigris! 😁

I will never forget that it was you who introduced me to this forum in 2009. It changed my life.
Hahaha! :lol:
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter
Region: Other

Re: This month three years ago

Post by Trace »

It's really awesome to hear that you feel that this forum has helped improve your life. ^.^
I hope that this community can continue to be a positive influence for everyone involved in it. :3
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence