GOOD LUCK STUDENTS!

Any discussion not related to furry goes in here. Politics, religion, current affairs...this is the place for it.
Sudan Red
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Lion
Region: Gauteng

GOOD LUCK STUDENTS!

Post by Sudan Red »

Pretoria is in full bloom so it is (hopefully) exam time again. To all of you able to write an exam, I wish you the best of luck! You are part of a privileged few & have worked hard to get to this point (even if it only meant latenighters occassionally!). I hope your preparations go smoothly!

Just remember you can't be as stupid as what I heard on 5FM on Saturday while driving. For some background, this was a little how-well-do-you-know-your-bestie challenge, where they ask the same 5 questions to the two contestants & see how much they know about each other. The two contestants were cousins & the one was immensely full of herself. The question was "Does your bestie know what the square root of 25 is?". This is what Full-of-Herself answered...

Presenter: "So DO you know what the square root of 25 is?"
Full-of-Herself, a little bit smug: "Well yeah! The square root of ALL numbers is 3.14!"
Presenter, being sharp: "Oh you mean Pi!"
Full-of-Herself, trying to salvage & still not aware that she's wrong: "Oh yeah! Like pythagoras!"

#smh #theywalkamongus #newmathstheory
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Re: GOOD LUCK STUDENTS!

Post by Raven Song »

And they breed...

The true horror of Halloween is the start of exam season... Sith Nadir has finally made it all make sense :P
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Galahad
Region: Gauteng

Re: GOOD LUCK STUDENTS!

Post by Galahad »

Why thank you, Miss Red. I've all the essentials for writing an exam: pen, pencils, sharpener, ruler, gas mask, bulletproof vest and pepper spray. The military surplus store has been remarkably helpful in assisting me with all the normal things I'll be needing. ;)