Related topic: Another personality Test

Any discussion not related to furry goes in here. Politics, religion, current affairs...this is the place for it.
Ivic_Wulfe
Viridis Spes Vulupe
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Green Folf
Region: Gauteng

Related topic: Another personality Test

Post by Ivic_Wulfe »

In relation to the Personality Types thread here's an interesting, comprehensive thing I caught off Buzzfeed:

http://www.personal.psu.edu/j5j/IPIP/ipipneo120.htm

The deviations are in relation to people your age nationality etc and their average vs yours. So a 50% given those criteria is the "norm" and how far from that norm it is. Also these points are based off a subset of other points. It's 120 questions long so fairly comprehensive too!

It gauges some other personality attributes:

Extroversion: 54
Agreeableness: 96
Conscientiousness: 56
Neuroticism: 76
Openness to Experience: 93
AND THEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN! The cage with the Japanese fighting spiders inside, your mother strikes a match off her forearm and tells you to dance in the front room for money... - Dylan Moran
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Western Cape

Re: Related topic: Another personality Test

Post by Sev »

EXTRAVERSION 36
..Friendliness 28
..Gregariousness 8
..Assertiveness 73
..Activity Level 99
..Excitement-Seeking 36
..Cheerfulness 1

Your score on Extraversion is average, indicating you are neither a subdued loner nor a jovial chatterbox. You enjoy time with others but also time alone.

AGREEABLENESS 1
..Trust 1
..Morality 50
..Altruism 5
..Cooperation 54
..Modesty 11
..Sympathy 1

Your score on Agreeableness is low, indicating less concern with others' needs Than with your own. People see you as tough, critical, and uncompromising.

CONSCIENTIOUSNESS 93
..Self-Efficacy 90
..Orderliness 49
..Dutifulness 78
..Achievement-Striving 84
..Self-Discipline 97
..Cautiousness 92

Your score on Conscientiousness is high. This means you set clear goals and pursue them with determination. People regard you as reliable and hard-working.

NEUROTICISM 97
..Anxiety 97
..Anger 93
..Depression 98
..Self-Consciousness 83
..Immoderation 38
..Vulnerability 92

Your score on Neuroticism is high, indicating that you are easily upset, even by what most people consider the normal demands of living. People consider you to be sensitive and emotional.

OPENNESS 42
..Imagination 61
..Artistic Interests 14
..Emotionality 65
..Adventurousness 19
..Intellect 59
..Liberalism 62

Your score on Openness to Experience is average, indicating you enjoy tradition but are willing to try new things. Your thinking is neither simple nor complex. To others you appear to be a well-educated person but not an intellectual.

---

I don't know if a agree with some of these.

Particularly this line:

"Your thinking is neither simple nor complex."

I'm a software developer, I think about very complex things on a daily basis.
In addition, I spend an inordinate amount of time on introspection.

The result in this category was probably skewed by the fact that I do not neatly fall into the false dichotomy of liberal and conservative.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

I agree with pretty much every result you got. :P
Brutallis
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Equine, Nightmare

Post by Brutallis »

EXTRAVERSION 59
Your score on Extraversion is average, indicating you are neither a subdued loner nor a jovial chatterbox. You enjoy time with others but also time alone

AGREEABLENESS 83
Your high level of Agreeableness indicates a strong interest in others' needs and well-being. You are pleasant, sympathetic, and cooperative.

CONSCIENTIOUSNESS 16
Your score on Conscientiousness is low, indicating you like to live for the moment and do what feels good now. Your work tends to be careless and disorganized.

NEUROTICISM 78
Your score on Neuroticism is high, indicating that you are easily upset, even by what most people consider the normal demands of living. People consider you to be sensitive and emotional.

OPENNESS 79
Your score on Openness to Experience is high, indicating you enjoy novelty, variety, and change. You are curious, imaginative, and creative.

--------------

Sadly the Conscientiousness's comment is accurate.
Greetings,

Brutallis
(Your local demon)
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

EXTRAVERSION 3
..Friendliness 8
..Gregariousness 2
..Assertiveness 28
..Activity Level 21
..Excitement-Seeking 14
..Cheerfulness 20
Your score on Extraversion is low, indicating you are introverted, reserved, and quiet. You enjoy solitude and solitary activities. Your socializing tends to be restricted to a few close friends.

AGREEABLENESS 31
..Trust 48
..Morality 45
..Altruism 38
..Cooperation 73
..Modesty 14
..Sympathy 20
Your score on Agreeableness is low, indicating less concern with others' needs Than with your own. People see you as tough, critical, and uncompromising.

CONSCIENTIOUSNESS 38
..Self-Efficacy 49
..Orderliness 68
..Dutifulness 44
..Achievement-Striving 3
..Self-Discipline 23
..Cautiousness 59
Your score on Conscientiousness is average. This means you are reasonably reliable, organized, and self-controlled.

NEUROTICISM 58
..Anxiety 49
..Anger 3
..Depression 76
..Self-Consciousness 57
..Immoderation 87
..Vulnerability 71
Your score on Neuroticism is average, indicating that your level of emotional reactivity is typical of the general population. Stressful and frustrating situations are somewhat upsetting to you, but you are generally able to get over these feelings and cope with these situations.

OPENNESS 60
..Imagination 43
..Artistic Interests 39
..Emotionality 57
..Adventurousness 61
..Intellect 84
..Liberalism 49
Your score on Openness to Experience is average, indicating you enjoy tradition but are willing to try new things. Your thinking is neither simple nor complex. To others you appear to be a well-educated person but not an intellectual.

I think the test's questions were a bit too direct and predictable. Also it doesn't take into account how well you know people before being concerned about them. I couldn't care less about someone I don't know from a bar of soap, but when it comes to being there for those I care about, I'm the most fucking agreeable person there is.
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Western Cape

Post by Sev »

That was also my problem. I'm completely different to someone that I care about, compared to some beggar on the side of the street.
Kievvu
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Canis Lupus
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Post by Kievvu »

EXTRAVERSION 1
..Friendliness 1
..Gregariousness 1
..Assertiveness 3
..Activity Level 53
..Excitement-Seeking 42
..Cheerfulness 1
Your score on Extraversion is low, indicating you are introverted, reserved, and quiet. You enjoy solitude and solitary activities. Your socializing tends to be restricted to a few close friends.

AGREEABLENESS 52
..Trust 45
..Morality 48
..Altruism 89
..Cooperation 19
..Modesty 57
..Sympathy 66
Your level of Agreeableness is average, indicating some concern with others' Needs, but, generally, unwillingness to sacrifice yourself for others.

CONSCIENTIOUSNESS 71
..Self-Efficacy 9
..Orderliness 99
..Dutifulness 54
..Achievement-Striving 73
..Self-Discipline 63
..Cautiousness 51
Your score on Conscientiousness is high. This means you set clear goals and pursue them with determination. People regard you as reliable and hard-working.

NEUROTICISM 89
..Anxiety 56
..Anger 24
..Depression 99
..Self-Consciousness 98
..Immoderation 84
..Vulnerability 76

OPENNESS 46
..Imagination 85
..Artistic Interests 40
..Emotionality 61
..Adventurousness 39
..Intellect 13
..Liberalism 59

I completely agree with my neuroticism scores. Very accurate. Also can say that the statements are true except for conscientiousness and the last two sentences of openness.
Steam: Kievvu
Telegram: @Kievvu
Furry Amino: Kievvu
Discord: Kievvu#1856
Blizzard: Kievvu#2944
Badge
Species: Badgacat

Post by Badge »

DOMAIN/Facet Score EXTRAVERSION 70 ..
Friendliness 65 ..Gregariousness 72 ..
Assertiveness 81 ..
Activity Level 1 ..
Excitement-Seeking 91 ..
Cheerfulness 76

Your score on Extraversion is high, indicating you are sociable, outgoing, energetic, and lively. You prefer to be around people much of the time.

DOMAIN/Facet Score AGREEABLENESS 7 ..
Trust 1 ..Morality 19 ..
Altruism 57 ..
Cooperation 11 ..
Modesty 35 ..
Sympathy 31

DOMAIN/Facet Score CONSCIENTIOUSNESS 11 ..
Self-Efficacy 38 ..
Orderliness 49 ..
Dutifulness 41
..Achievement-Striving 17
..Self-Discipline 17
..Cautiousness 1

Your score on Conscientiousness is low, indicating you like to live for the moment and do what feels good now. Your work tends to be careless and disorganized.

DOMAIN/Facet Score NEUROTICISM 93 ..
Anxiety 93 ..
Anger 93 ..Depression 98 ..
Self-Consciousness 22 ..
Immoderation 91 ..
Vulnerability 77

DOMAIN/Facet Score OPENNESS 59 ..
Imagination 72 ..
Artistic Interests 78
Emotionality 91
..Adventurousness 38 ..
Intellect 37 ..
Liberalism 17

If you take your marker and connect this dot to that one, that one to this one here you will get a really annoyed dalmatian.

The European Badger (meles meles) is known to have a rather large range of vocalisations, though it must be noted he often makes no sense at all.