Halloween

Any discussion not related to furry goes in here. Politics, religion, current affairs...this is the place for it.
Valerion
Alpha Wolf
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Werewolf
Region: Gauteng

Halloween

Post by Valerion »

Just a note to say happy All Hallows' Even to all the furs out there. I know it's not really a SA thing, but it's hard to miss on the net :)

Some interesting history for those that are interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Re: Halloween

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

I think it's stupid.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Yukon
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Husky/wolf
Region: Gauteng

Post by Yukon »

Went to a huge halloween function at brightwater commons with my sister... OMG hawt chicks wearing husky ears and collars!!! *drools* *suddenly finds a reason to like halloween* I think my sister may have noticed my distraction :p
There are 10 types of people in this world: those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Sadrok
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Anthro Dragon
Region: Western Cape

Post by Sadrok »

Yukon wrote:Went to a huge halloween function at brightwater commons with my sister... OMG hawt chicks wearing husky ears and collars!!! *drools* *suddenly finds a reason to like halloween* I think my sister may have noticed my distraction :p
Pics or it didn't happen! :twisted: