How does love work?

Any discussion not related to furry goes in here. Politics, religion, current affairs...this is the place for it.
Nanukk
Nightclub manager
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: River Otter
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

How does love work?

Post by Nanukk »

Ever stood here and thought that the whole world doesn't love you and when you meet someone that you love the most...you get rejected?

Well welcome to my love, the one that wants to be mated...my friends say there is someone for you looking as well, your perfect one...I have something to tell him...

I am searching for you too, even if you in the darkest corner of the Alps...I am searching for you cause my heart has awakened and I need you in my life.
'The world's fantasy is it's greatest reality' ~Sean Cameron 2002
Gryph
Species: Wolf with wings
Region: Western Cape

Re: How does love work?

Post by Gryph »

Thats quite poetic Nanukk...

I believe there are many 'Mr and Mrs rights' out there for one person. Some u'll never meet, others are right under ur nose. Mostly its also about where you are in ur life. You have this feeling of wanting to be loved and wanting to share love but are you really ready for it. Do you feel that you can give all ur time and devotion to one person? if you say yes, well, im sure theres somebody out there feeling the same way thats just right for you....

Iv also noticed, that when two people are together and their lives take different paths, anger and stubborness takes over. Then they stop looking, stop wanting to feel the pain again. but at the same time this affects other aspects of their lives. Home, friends, people u work with. Mr or Mrs right could be right there wanting to be with you but because uv closed ur heart u'll never notice them....

Dont stop loving people.... its the one thing this world needs.
I hug straight people

Official member of the Muske-queers
Nanukk
Nightclub manager
Species: River Otter
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Post by Nanukk »

Hehe that is very sweet of you hun
'The world's fantasy is it's greatest reality' ~Sean Cameron 2002
Tigris Astartes
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: Snow leopard/Siberian Tiger
Region: Gauteng

Post by Tigris Astartes »

The girl I loved dumped me 2 months ago on our 6month anni. On the day. Over mxit -_- Do you know how I felt? I cant describe it really... there would be many (censored's) involved...
Snow Leopard + Siberian Tiger

Find my Furaffinity here.

Telegram:
Image @TigrisAstartes