therians and otherkin?

Any discussion not related to furry goes in here. Politics, religion, current affairs...this is the place for it.
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Re: therians and otherkin?

Post by Leeward »

Thanks. I'm sure it was an honest mistake, but I'd rather not share that with furs I don't know personally, and more specifically any guests who happen to wander into the forum.
Sev
Superbike Snow Leopard
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Western Cape

Post by Sev »

Since I interact with you almost every day by your real name, it's bound to slip if I lose concentration. I've already found myself editing posts several times for that exact reason. The same thing happens with Taka.

And Rakuen's edit note could have been less patronizing. It was a simple mistake, you bastard.
Mysterious_RSA
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: Arctic Wolf
Region: Gauteng

Post by Mysterious_RSA »

midnight wrote:Hi guys, ok first off I am a therian here in south africa. I know loads of therians and otherkin are furries to so, is there any other therians or otherkin in this forum? Would be awesome to chat and swap experiences and so on. You can reply or if you don't want it in public feel free to send me a private message. Realy want to get to know you guys. So any therians or otherkin?
I'm a therian

烈火と金属の狼
(Rekka to kinzoku no ōkami)
"The wolf of raging fire and metal"
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena
Region: Gauteng

Post by Ryall »

This thread necro caused me some confusion. I saw the posts were in 2016, yet Randall and Helios were posting. I then realised the original posts were from February. Did Helios really leave in February? I thought that all happened in early 2015. And references to the new Star Wars movie? I can't remember when I actually watched that, but looking up the release date I see that was in December 2015. I guess that's right because I went to watch it with my whole family which could only have been during the December holidays.

My perception of time really seems warped at the moment, and I am having a hard time time-stamping memories. Perhaps I should make a thread about this...

Sorry for the off-topic remarks.
Hahaha! :lol:
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Post by Leeward »

Don't worry Ryall, on a good day I can't for the life of me tell you what day of the week it is, unless I have a reason to know, like a special occasion or something.

Back on topic though, cue long groan and massive eye roll.