Relationships?

Any discussion not related to furry goes in here. Politics, religion, current affairs...this is the place for it.

Are you in a relationship right now?

Yes, and the other is a furry too.
28%
Yes, but the other isn't a furry.
13%
Maybe. I'm not sure. (o.?)
4%
No, but I'd like to find someone.
42%
No, and I'm not planning on it anytime soon.
13%

Total votes: 115
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Snow Leopard
Region: Gauteng

Re: Relationships?

Post by Adagio »

Ryall wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:21 pm Lol, burn! :lol:
Art (c) NowAndLater<br />Char (c) Novus
Art (c) NowAndLater
Char (c) Novus
Capture.PNG (91.63 KiB) Viewed 1046 times
Adagio
Warm Hearted
Species: Snow Leopard

Post by Adagio »

Wow things have changed since that last post...
Yeah. Tocs and I parted ways. Rather unceremoniously I might add.

But I started seeing someome new. ^^
Kievvu
Species: Canis Lupus
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Post by Kievvu »

Had to change my vote from a no to a yes. Almost 3 years now XD
Steam: Kievvu
Telegram: @Kievvu
Furry Amino: Kievvu
Discord: Kievvu#1856
Blizzard: Kievvu#2944
LaShadow
Sexual preference: Straight

Post by LaShadow »

Hard no xD
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

VoxLupus wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:33 pm Okay guys. I think it is time I broke the news.
If you followed the forum closely you probably already know and I have told a few people, furs and non-furs alike.
This is mainly for the stragglers who don't bother to check every thread and don't catch all the updates. Don't feel bad though; I would probably fall into this category too. :P
Well anyway, although the news isn't braking, I think it is about time that I made a statement on the forum.
For about 6 months (exactly in 2 days time) I have been in an 'official' relationship with someone I met on this forum. It was a long distance relationship but that has not seemed to be too much of a problem.
I say 'was' because in a few days time I will be moving down to Cape Town. :D
I have been accepted into UCT to study and have comfortable accommodation there with a school friend. :)
So I am in a comfortable and happy relationship with the one you know as 'Ryall'... Me, I am happy to call him 'boyfriend'. :lol:
Love you lots you silly hyena!!! Looking forward to seeing you again REALLY soon. ;)
<3

P.S. I think it is about time you changed your 'Sexual pre-fur-ence' field; you aren't fooling anyone any more :P
Wow, how time flies.

Herewith an update on this: VoxLupus and I shared many adventures together after he moved to Cape Town, and we still do. Fast forward a bit, we own a house in Joburg and have been living together for over three years.

14 July of this year marked our ten year anniversary together, and we got engaged on that day.

Here’s to many more years together! May the adventures never stop!

Cheers everyone! 🍻 😁
Hahaha! :lol:
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter
Region: Other

Post by Trace »

Oh, that's awesome!
Congratulations on your engagement, Ryall! ^.^
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence
LaShadow

Post by LaShadow »

Ryall wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:45 am
VoxLupus wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:33 pm Okay guys. I think it is time I broke the news.
If you followed the forum closely you probably already know and I have told a few people, furs and non-furs alike.
This is mainly for the stragglers who don't bother to check every thread and don't catch all the updates. Don't feel bad though; I would probably fall into this category too. :P
Well anyway, although the news isn't braking, I think it is about time that I made a statement on the forum.
For about 6 months (exactly in 2 days time) I have been in an 'official' relationship with someone I met on this forum. It was a long distance relationship but that has not seemed to be too much of a problem.
I say 'was' because in a few days time I will be moving down to Cape Town. :D
I have been accepted into UCT to study and have comfortable accommodation there with a school friend. :)
So I am in a comfortable and happy relationship with the one you know as 'Ryall'... Me, I am happy to call him 'boyfriend'. :lol:
Love you lots you silly hyena!!! Looking forward to seeing you again REALLY soon. ;)
<3

P.S. I think it is about time you changed your 'Sexual pre-fur-ence' field; you aren't fooling anyone any more :P
Wow, how time flies.

Herewith an update on this: VoxLupus and I shared many adventures together after he moved to Cape Town, and we still do. Fast forward a bit, we own a house in Joburg and have been living together for over three years.

14 July of this year marked our ten year anniversary together, and we got engaged on that day.

Here’s to many more years together! May the adventures never stop!

Cheers everyone! 🍻 😁
Eyy Cheeeeers! Recently moved to Cape Town from Gauteng, maybe I should dabble in the relationship pool here lol.
Ryall
Spotted Scallywag
Species: Hyena

Post by Ryall »

Haha, thanks Trace and Lashadow!

Yeah why not Lashadow? Try everything. 😛
Hahaha! :lol:
LaShadow

Post by LaShadow »

Ryall wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:46 am Haha, thanks Trace and Lashadow!

Yeah why not Lashadow? Try everything. 😛
You know, yeah. Why not! Screw it, got nothing to loose :D Hmu up with any lonesome single folks around 22 y/o haha, time to hit the market and see what specials there is xD Who knows, maybe I get lucky.