Sunday Morning

Have a flair for poetry, stories, or even write songs? Need some advice or looking for a beta-reader? This is the place for you!

Moderator: Erdwolf_TVL

GoldFox
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Hybrid Fox White Tiger
Region: Western Cape

Sunday Morning

Post by GoldFox »

As I opened my eyes, morning was whispering through the window. The sunlight flowed into my room like a river made of golden warmth. The morning rays slowly crept towards my bed, leaving a warm glow where ever it went. When the red rays rose towards me they illuminated my face, basking my body in a glow of heavenly warmth. My eyes slowly began to creek open to a orange tinged light rolling into my room, I rolled over to try grasp at the last remaining shade on the far side of the bed. With a half-hearted attempt I reached to the grey plastic object which would, in the morning, shred the peaceful silence that had been there for so long and replace it with a ear torturing noise of continuous beeps. Luckily that day was a not a day when I had to go through the daily struggle to get out of bed, a cool ripple of relaxation fell settled inside of my mind knowing that I could sleep late for that day was Sunday.