Needing help with a story

Have a flair for poetry, stories, or even write songs? Need some advice or looking for a beta-reader? This is the place for you!

Moderator: Erdwolf_TVL

Darkeraven
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Skunk
Region: KZN and Eastern Cape

Needing help with a story

Post by Darkeraven »

I have been writing a story for a while now. truth be told I shelved it 5 years ago but reciently I have been looking at it again.

The story is based around Sheila Vixen (Copyrighted by Eric W Schwartz of sabrina on-line) I recieved permission from him yonks ago to write the story, but due to a hectic time in my life i never got too far.

I want to finish it and to do this I will need some help.

So, if you like writing and you have a great realistic imagination and you want to be apart of this (Only need one fur) please let me know via mail to darkeraven@mweb.co.za

The story is about Sheila's holiday to south Africa, where she meets up with a young girl on the run from a dangerous gang. It involves murder, drugs, diamonds and chases, via cars and on foot.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Re: Needing help with a story

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

What kind of help?
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
THE CORINTHIAN
Silent Stalker
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: CHIMERA\HYBRID
Region: Gauteng

Post by THE CORINTHIAN »

How realistic should ones imagination be :?:

& what roal will this one fur you need be playing in this story :?:
Darkeraven wrote: chases, via cars and on foot.
What & no one chaseing them by air :?: If you havent notised several of us have wings such as myself & all of the dragons. Sheila Vixen could try & get away by using a microlight just one idea :idea:

But it all depends on what kind of help you need.
Im 60% Jaguar with 30% Dragon, 10% wolf & 100% HOT
A paladin warrior
May be inactive cause I lack proper internet
Chocolate the only thing I can never say no to
Darkeraven

Post by Darkeraven »

Okay.....should have included more information.

Basically I am looking for someone who would be interested in writing the story with me. Someone to fill in the blanks so to speak, add more detail and plot and create some new characters.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Thought as much. I would help but I can't right now. I've got a bunch of stories I'm meant to be writing myself and just haven't been in a writing mood so my help wouldn't speed up your project. Sorry.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Darkeraven

Post by Darkeraven »

Thought as much. I would help but I can't right now. I've got a bunch of stories I'm meant to be writing myself and just haven't been in a writing mood so my help wouldn't speed up your project. Sorry.
No probs.

This isn't a rush project, just something to help me get back into writing.
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy

Well if you want my help you know where to find me. I'd rather just give advice and beta parts of the story than actually write large sections.
~John Stuart Mill~

~John Milton~
Darkeraven

Post by Darkeraven »

[quote][Well if you want my help you know where to find me. I'd rather just give advice and beta parts of the story than actually write large sections. /quote]

Thanks.

I am thinking about posting the first chaper here. I don't want to put it on Furaffinity