Red storm

Have a flair for poetry, stories, or even write songs? Need some advice or looking for a beta-reader? This is the place for you!

Moderator: Erdwolf_TVL

Zelian
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: Ssol-Arian lizard
Region: Gauteng

Red storm

Post by Zelian »

Here is the crappy story i wrote as an test. Still grammar problems and stuff but i don't really care. I don't think the story would go on as this was just a test and i still hope the people will like it over at America. It's quite long.

The Prologue

The year is 2023AD and strange happenings are going on planet earth. When a city is falling under a day light nightmare as the sky’s turned blood red, thick are clouds roaring in fast sounding furious, cloaking the sky in crimson thundery clouds, blocking all sunlight. The light is dim; everything looks as red as the earth suddenly turned red like mars. Everyone looked up and was confused what is going on. News crews come rolling in, filming every event that’s happening. You could hear the sounds of police sirens from all over the city. It was not long, after that as you could hear glass breaking, frightening screams, gunshots firing. Something is happening to the population. Something is going wrong with them as they seem to be going out of control. Some of the population turned into mindless criminals as they murder, braking into stores and committing all kinds of foul deeds. But just as soon as it all happened the light turned to normal, clouds turning to their fluffy pillow old self as they slowly start moving away in all directions even though a strong wind is blowing to the east. The whole city’s population stood still, though the police made so many arrests that day. People have claimed they were possessed that were arrested and were on all accounts claimed they are innocent, but as always nobody believed them. Something did indeed happen that day. Could it been aliens? Maybe a new virus that took place or a religious happening? Nobody knows… The events that took place on that day were on news channels all over the planet. Panic quickly spreads to the population. Scientists all over the world are trying to figure out what happened that day. But something did possess those poor people who were unlucky enough to get trapped under a strange spell.

Episode one

Now let’s go to a small town with pretty much ordinary people. We take you now to an ordinary house with an ordinary family. We go to the ordinary family of the not so ordinary seventeen year old boy. What he doesn’t know that he’s a chosen one. He has a magnificent birthmark. His name is Sacha. He is originally from Greece but moved to America with his father from a very young age. His parents were divorced and he went with his dad. His dad did remarried later on. Sacha had constant nightmares about monsters and always had a feeling that somebody else is talking to him when he’s dreaming. He does feel that something is trapped in him, but he doesn’t believe in paranormal stuff so he goes on with his everyday life as usual. Going by with his day as he loves to watch TV, but one day as he’s lying down on the couch watching his cartoons and suddenly an urgent news story pops up!
“We are sorry to interrupt this program to bring you important news.”
“It seems New York City has experienced an unknown phenomenon as the whole city were covered in red clouds and shortly after the whole city went into panic and starting to loot and kill each other. Our scientists are on the case on finding out on what caused the phenomena.” Sacha eye’s open up wide, his heart beats faster as he began to get a back flash of a world that’s covered is red darkness where monsters and mayhem roam about, just as a figure of a Gecko like lizard appears standing on a hill with dark and bright light shining upon him, Sacha quickly snaps back into reality as the news guy talks again.
“We have a psychic Eric Garber claiming he has seen spirits, ghostly creatures or monsters taking possession of some of the city’s population. But I don’t think tha…” Sacha screamed.
“MONSTERS!! They are real!! My nightmares are coming true! What am I going to do?!?!” Sacha turned off the TV and ran to his room as quickly as possible. He’s vibrating and shaking. His hairs on his arms are standing up. As he went into his room and picks up the phone, as he pick up the phone he can barely hold the thing to his ear. So he calls his friend Jack.
“He... hey… Jack…”
“You saw it too huh?”
“S… saw what?”
“The news I mean.”
“Oh… Yes… its hap… happening… j… just as you said…”
“Don’t Worry I’m on my way. Please calm down. Great things are going to happen Sacha.”
“Ok… I’ll s… see you then.”
“See you in a few minutes. “

An hour and a half as passed since the call and Sacha is hearing the doorbell ringing and Sacha quickly runs to the door and open it.
“Hey Jack. What took you so long?”
“Hey, I see you calmed down, well I have been looking for a book that might explain things better, and may I come in?”
“Oh! Sure! Let’s talk about this in my room.” Jack goes into the house and walks upstairs as Sacha closes the door and goes upstairs.
“So jack what is this book about?”
“Most of it about monsters and I think it also foresaw this day when a city goes into a red storm and when people get doesn’t behave correctly during one.”
“I see. Where did you get this book?”
“At the flea market of course. I think the guy name was Ferric or something like that. He wanted nobody else to have the book but me.”
“That’s so weird. Well what does the book say jack?”
“Let’s sit down and see shall we?”
“Alright.” So they sat down on the ground and Sacha sits back agents his bed with Jack right in front of him putting the book down between them.
“Alright let’s see what it says” Jack opens the book and starts reading.
“The prophecy says that one with the name meaning protector of man will lead a group of other chosen ones to do battle with the evil ones”
“A name that means the protector of man huh? What does it mean?”
“Yeah, many names has a meaning like for example Carl means man”
“Oh I see.”
“It also reads here that the protector of man should be feared for he has an evil spirit inside of his soul and will slay friend and foe where he goes”
“Hope I…I’m not t… that guy.”
“Me neither. You okay? You seem worried somehow.”
“Oh! Nah I’m okay.”
“Alright. It also says that when the first red storm appeared and cleared all the chosen ones will be out of sight on the first night. I wish this book will quit speaking in riddles!”
“I think it means after the first storm and we all are asleep we will be transported to the source of the monsters and fight them there before more cities will fall under the red storm.”
“Wow. I’m impressed. How did you know?”
“Heh, just a guess I guess”
“Well then we will see what happens to us tonight eh?”
“Yeah, I guess we will” Sacha smiled and were eager to know what will really happen tonight.
“Wait! Here is something interesting too! It says we will be in another form while fighting the big storm”
“So we won’t look like this when we are there?”
“No I guess not. Wonder what we will look like?”
“I don’t know.” Sacha shrugs and wonder if that Gecko looking figure on the hill in his dream wasn’t actually him.
“Hey! You with me here?” Jack claps his hands in front of Sacha.
“Uhh… Yes I am, why?”
“You seemed to be in deep thought while I was speaking to you” Jack laughs and slaps Sacha’s back lightly
“Well Sacha I should be going, allot of ladies are waiting for me at the mall you know”
“Sure, let me walk you to the door” They both got up and walked to the door.
“I will leave the book by you for a while Sacha. You seem to be close to it in a way.”
“Thanks I will read it tonight to get more information”

Later that night Sacha went into his room after he ate his dinner. He sat down at his study table with the book in front of him and read’s it but doesn’t get much useful information and then suddenly his phone rang and Sacha picks it up.
“Hello”
“Hey Sacha! My main man!”
“Oh hey Einar, what’s up?”
“There is going to be a small fur meet tomorrow, wane come?”
“Gee I don’t know I might go do somewhere tonight.”
“Where to? Don’t tell me you believed Jack about that red storm crap.”
“When did Jack tell you about the red storm?”
“Man… About two hours ago.”
“I thought he was at the mall.”
“Nah he was here with all kinds of a prophecy.”
“Damn that Jack. Well I should go to sleep now and see what is going to happen.”
“Ha-ha. Okay but if nothing happens I hope to see you tomorrow at the fur meet alright dude?”
“Yeah, whatever. Goodnight Einar.”
“Goodnight dude.”

Sacha puts down the phone and closes the book and looks over at his bed. For the first time he was afraid to go to bed. He doesn’t know what will happen to him, but he can’t stay awake forever. His dreams had told him and gave him visions of this day finally happening. His normal life is maybe coming to an end. He always did say that he wanted excitement always wanted to saw a ghost or an UFO in his life. But this is incredible! He never thought that this will ever happen to him. He finally climbs into his bed and pulls the covers onto him and turned off his bed lamp and closes his eyes. He’s scared of never coming back from all this. As he is descending onto slumber his boring ordinary life has come to an end.

Sacha is in a deep sleep. Dreaming about his child hood where he used to play in an abandoned house with all of his friends. They used to play hide and seek and strange board games that were staged away in the basement. One day with the game of hide and seek Sacha hid in the basement where he saw something extraordinary. Something shadowy is moving around him. Skittering around, dropping old glass bottles to the ground that was on the shelves and making mouse like squeaking noises. Sacha was a very curious boy and always wanted to investigate strange things, but he probably thought it was his friend just trying to scare him so he followed the noises, crawling on the ground toward the noises and realized it was hiding and the box. Sacha carefully started to lift the box to scare his friend but to Sacha’s surprise it wasn’t his friend but a shadowy figure of a dragon with lightly lit orange eyes staring right into Sacha’s eyes and in a blink of an eye the shadow of the dragon jumps toward him with his mouth open and claws in front and Sacha blacks out.

Sacha is slowly starting to wake up as something is pulling on him and shouting at him “Wake up!” and Sacha is slowly opening his eyes and mumbles as he is trying to figure out what he is seeing in his blurry half asleep state.
“C’mon! Wake up!” And something slaps Sacha and he’s wide awake now seeing two figures of a horse and a fox standing over him with a smirk on their lips. On a blink of an eye Sacha quickly sits straight up and looks at them asking.
“Who are you!?”
“Dude! We are your friends.”
The peaceful reptilian hermit.

My youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXK0ix ... B25dLzYaHQ
Zelian
Sexual preference: bi-mostly straight
Species: Ssol-Arian lizard
Region: Gauteng

Re: Red storm

Post by Zelian »

Episode 2

Sacha is sitting up straight looking at the fox are horse in fear wondering what kind of dream is this. Everything seems so real and everything seems to be red around here as if he was abducted by animal aliens and they brought him to the surface of mars. Everything here is very cold with high winds are blowing, lifeless plants here and there. Small hills and everywhere you look its red sand. Small sand storms are blowing constantly. The Fox and the horse look at Sacha as the fox puts its paw out to Sacha.
“Need a paw there?”
“Uhh… Sure… Thanks?” Sacha grabs the fox’s paw and he helps him up.
“So what are your names? Why do I feel so weird? Am I dead? Am I dreaming? What’s going on?!”
“I am Jack and the horse is Einar and I bet you have to be Sacha” The Fox said laughs
“Yes I am Sacha. Wait! You are my friends? Jack and Einar? Then that means I’m something as well. What am I?”
“Look for yourself; my you do have a long tail, scaly greenish body. Yep you’re a Gecko I presume. Same head as a Gecko” Jack explained and Sacha just looks at his and feels all over his head then holds his tail is his hand.
“Your right! Ummm…” Sacha looks down swinging his tail around.
“You okay Sacha? You have been acting strange lately”
“Nah I’m okay, don’t worry. So what do we do now?”
“We are supposed to be doing something, did you read the book fully Sacha?”
“No jack… I umm… Was sacred I might uncover something scary…”
“Well maybe the book had something useful to help to you know.”
“Well why didn’t you read the whole book? You had it for like how long?”
“I don’t read books much! I find them boring…”
“Alright you two… I’m sure something soon will happen. We are here so somebody or something might show up so let’s wait.” Said Einar as he is sat down on the ground his legs crossed.
“Okay then Einar the horse. Hey if nobody shows up we can play horsy” Jack giggles and sits down.
“Well I do suggest we should get moving. This world is full of monsters and beasts on what I have read.”
“Man, are you sure Sacha? Wait is this one of those TV like shows where people get dragged into another dimension to save the world?” Said Einar and his eyes are getting larger.
“No! We are not on TV.” Said Sacha and turns his head and sighs then sees something heading this way.
“Hey guys do you see that?” Said Sacha he and points at the small approaching figure.
“See what Sacha?” Said Einar as he looks all around him.
“Ugh… Right there Einar, where Sacha is pointing. You really need to work more on your brain power rather on your muscles and yeah I see it too.”
“Hmm. It has long ears, a small thin body. If it is a demon or a monster it will be an easy fight, there is 3 of us.” Said Sacha as he placed his paw to his chest and lifts up his head
“I sure do hope so. You know never to underestimate small creatures Sacha.”
“No need to worry Jack. Not like it can grow larger than us. Or have super strength.”
“Yeah Jack. I have the super strength Mann. I mean just look at this muscles, one hundred percent one horse power pure muscle” Einar pumps his muscles in front of jack.
“Uhh…” Jack mouth opens and his mouth waters as Einar pumps his muscles in front of him.
“Uhh… Einar? I think jack likes you…” Said Sacha slowly and Jack closes his jaw shut and blush.
“Oh! No! I was thinking about a cheese burger with chips and a nice steak! And look! The Thing that’s coming toward us is like almost here.”
“It looks like a Rabbit? Not a very scary monster at all!”
“He’s waving; maybe he is one of us? Quite a cute rabbit I say.”
“Yeah Jack, for you everything is cute. Do you think he is here to join us?”
“Hope so man. If you say there are monsters around here we do need all the people we can get dude.” Said Einar as he is standing up and waves back at the Rabbit
“Okay guys here he comes, get ready.” All three of them stood up standing close to each other as the light brown rabbit approaches slowly. The rabbit keeps closing in and in and eventually reaches them and he looks quite confused.
“Yo dwags what the fuck is goin on in this shit?!”
“Huh?” Said Sacha raising his eyebrow
“Yo this shit is wackt. Just last night I was writin my first song throughout the night then some motherfucker hit me over my head or sum thing. Then I woke up dead or sum thing. Now I’m some rabbit creature what I do love by the way. So what is this motherfucking place? Yo, are we all in somkind of an animal hell? I see you niggers aren’t human too. “
“Uh… Uh huh… We are not dead. Well on how we gotten here is that we all went to sleep and woke up here. Maybe you just passed out when somebody hit you over your head. Say “dwag” what is your name? I’m Sacha the horse is Einar and the fox is Jack.” Said Sacha putting out his paw to the rabbit
“That’s cool lizard man. People call me the rapping rabbit! But you three can just call me Martin cuz that’s my real name” Martin shakes Sacha’s paw.
“Dude, why do they call you the rapping rabbit?” Said Einar
“Because I used to rap on street corners with this bunny rabbit ears on my head. Me and my DJ made allot of cash so I wanted to make my first record pretty soon called “The raging hare” Dwag I could been rich! But of course I loved to rap so it’s not all for the love of money.”
“Ah I see. That’s interesting. I bet you also want to do it to get the ladies as well”
“Yea man Jack. The bitches go crazy about this rabbit, yeah!”
“Well anyway guys maybe we should start looking for more out there?”
“More of what out there?” Asked jack
“Any other that is like us.”
“Oh! Yeah I think you are on to something there Sacha, hope we find a female next time”
“Okay then let’s look for more of us then guys”

So the small group set out to look more of them. With the discovery of Martin they believe there have to be more of them somewhere or they hope there is more. As they made their walk over the rugged red terrain they encounter many strange plants, weird caves, Dry River’s and strange foot prints on the ground. It’s very quiet at the moment, now and then they hear strange beastly sounds from the distance. Cold breezes blow over them time by time as they move across the desert like terrain. After a while of walking they get pretty tired and starting to give up looking for anybody else but just as they gave up they see two figures by an oasis like place from a far distance and everybody looked at each other as if they all were thinking the same thing and started ran fast towards it but they barely gotten used to walking on animal hind legs so they are having a difficulty running. They finely made it and found that two females are at the oasis, one is a boom slang (tree snake) like snake and a tied up gazelle lady that seems to have two small bleeding holes on her shoulder. As they got closer the snake notices them as they approach slowly, out of breath and panting heavily.
“What do we have here? More food? You all look so tasty” Said the snake lady sticking out her tongue
“What have you done?!” Screamed Sacha
“Oh? She? She’s… My dinner! And so will you be so very soon…” Said the snake lady unsheathes her scimitar
“I don’t think so!” Sacha looks if he can find a weapon somewhere.
“Damn dawg she’s going to attack soon! Yo! Einar you have tha muscles and everything why don’t you fuck her up know what I’m sayin.” Said martin and hides behind Einar
“Uh… Dude, my mother always said to me to never to hit a lady, man” Said Einar crossing his arms and looks away.
“Just do it motherfucker!” Said Martin very aggressively.
“Geez you two. It’s just a sexy snake lady. Let me handle this. Ahem” Said jack clearing his throat and walks up to the snake lady.
“Hey baby is your wily a chilly? Because you’re damn hot” Said jack smiling.
“How pathetic… So you are the supposed chosen ones to rid this world of evil? To save the little damsel in distress? To slay the big bad beast’s? To save the day!? That’s so fucking cliché! That’s it you all are going to die! I’m Tanya! Queen of poison and decay and you all will fall by my blade and bleed from my poison!” In I split second she charges with full speed toward Jack and she jumps in the air. Everything seems to go in slow motion, Jack slowly looks up as Einar and Marin falls onto the ground in fear and Sacha witness it and he’s scared and running toward to stop her. He can’t bear the thought of losing his best friend and suddenly feels strange as if a strange energy is coming up from his stomach and in his chest and as a result, releasing a small ball of light from his mouth hitting Tanya out of the air and hits the ground. Sacha is still running toward Jack not realizing what he just did and tackles Jack to the ground.
“Uh… My head… What did you just do?” Tanya mumbles as she gets up.
“Who did what now?” Said Jack confusingly.
“Fine! I will be back to finish what I’ve started!” Tanya runs away opening a small portal and vanishes.
“Damn dawg! What the fuck did you just spit out of your mouth?!” Said Martin as he gets up
“Huh? What are you talking about?” Said Sacha in a confusing way
“Yeah dude! It was like a tiny sun came from your mouth… It was awesome! Do it again!” Said Einar jumping up and down.
“What are you guys talking about? Jack did you see anything?” Asked Sacha as he helps Jack up.
“I only saw… My… Children…” Said Jack as he’s smiling and looking at his paws.
“But Jack you don’t have children.” Sacha laughed and hears Einar giggles from behind.
“Eh… Well I saw them!” Said Jack crossing his arms.
“Well what did happened?” Asked Sacha and rubs his muzzle.
“No idea dude. You were running and screaming then all the sudden a ball of light came out of your mouth, man but never mind about that now we still need to untie that deer lady” Said Einar as he points to the gazelle.
“Oh! I almost forgot! Damn that’s so careless of me” Said Sacha as he unties the gazelle.
“You okay?” Asked Sacha as he helps her up.
“Yes and no… The Snake bit me the venom is a hemotoxin. I estimate I have a few hours to live as it’s a slow reacting poison. By the way it took you guys a while to actually untie me. You guys talk allot about shit and barely do anything. I need to find a cure before it’s too late” Said the gazelle lady walking up and down as she talks.
“Geez, look who’s the one talking allot now. When have you been bitten and what’s your name?” Said Sacha as he scratches his head.
“I am Nadia and I’ve been bitten about 32 minutes and 12 seconds ago, why? Who are you guys? And what do you want?” Said Nadia as she tries to look into Sacha’s mouth.
“Uh… okay… I’m Sacha the Horse is Einar the fox is Jack and the rabbit is Martin” Said Sacha as he wonders why she’s looking his mouth everybody behind him said hi.
“Uh… Why are you looking at my mouth? Is it my teeth?” Said Sacha as he gets uncomfortable and tries to look away.
“It was amazing what you can do with your mouth! I mean that snake never saw it coming! How did you do it? I must know! In the name of science!” Said Nadia as she tugs on Sacha.
“I umm… huh?” Said Sacha and shrugs and smiling.
“Well we should get going! Before something else might show up!” Said Jack as he looks around him.
“He’s right. As far as I know there is a town or a village nearby. About 2 miles south west from here but I do not know if this world has the same poles as ours so there is a possibility that there might be a few magnetic poles on this world so he should go with earth’s south west and seek medical attention before it is too late for me”
“Heh, I suppose miss smarty pants, I just hope this “town” is friendly to us. We don’t even know where we really are or what we supposed do to win this thing and how do you know what way is what anyway?” Said Sacha crossing his arms as he twitch around his tail.
“Well I’ve invented this compass that only show’s earths north no matter where or on what planet you are, pretty neat huh?” Nadia giggles
“Wow! You mean the things stay in our pockets where we left it back on earth?” Asked Einar as he is searching his pockets.
“No way dude I can’t believe this is still in there!” Said Einar in excitement as he holds up his joint high in the air.
“Enough! All you motherfuckers do is talk and talk, know what I’m sayin? I want some action yeah motherfucker yeah! So let’s go out and find some more demons to crack their skulls! I’m getting old from all your senseless talking, know what I’m saying? Hey Einar… buddy? You gonna share that?” Said Martin as he grabs the join and the compass.
“Yo, this way to victory, yeah!” Said Martin in excitement as he light the joint with his favorite lighter he always carries with him and everybody looks at each other and shrugs and went with him.
“Hey dude. I’ll need that back before it’s all gone.” Said Einar as they travel to a town and they hope that there is a town

After an half an hour of traveling they notice that Nadia isn’t doing so well as she is getting weaker by the poison in her blood stream so they do try to hurry. They did some more traveling and saw the tops of the buildings but also they saw a huge muscle with veins popping out all over his arms, troll looking bald headed ogre with one big eye Cyclops looking monster with a bird beak as a mouth with foam coming out of the beak and it has red like armor on his body with no weapons. The ugliest thing they ever saw in their lives and the small team looked for a place to hide and saw a hole in the ground made a run for it and dive as they got close and hope it didn’t saw them. Sacha pops his out of the hole to see when it goes away but it keep standing there its back turned on this and he keeps looking right to left. Then it turns around and Sacha quickly ducks for cover.
“Did he see you?” Asked Jack
“I don’t know jack. I hope he didn’t”
“Well take another look!”
“Fine.” Said Sacha and pops his head back up and saw it moving slowly toward them and Sacha again puts his head down.
“Um… Guys, it’s moving straight at us!” Sacha panics and has no idea what the hell to do.
“Shit! Are you sure? That thing will turn us into mincemeat! Let me check!” Said jack calmly and just as he attempts to look it grabs him hold of and starts squeezing Jack’s body and birdie laughs.
“Jack no!” Screamed Sacha and tries again to shoot balls of light out of his mouth.
“Sacha dude, please do something!” Said Einar aggressively, closing his hands into fists and starts to get angry, his head is vibrating and veins are starting to pop out.
“Leave my friend alone!” Einar gets even more pissed each time jack screams out of pain and so does Sacha. He starts to feel energy inside of him. Jack stopped screaming and became limb then in a flash a Sacha shoots a beam of yellow orange light out of his mouth and hits the ugly monster, the monster dropped Jack and goes toward Sacha.
“Keep him busy lizard dude…” Said Einar as it looks as he is powering up and getting bigger and bigger.
“Right Einar, he will pay!” Sacha tries to focus his energy to his paws and miraculously he gets it right and fires the same color of beams from his paws. The monster squeals and goes down to his knees and gets back up and walks again.
“How long are you going to take *Sacha looks at Einar* Whoa! You’re as big as him!” Said Sacha and he’s amazed on what he sees.
“I am done. Time to fight fire with fire or strength agents strength.” Said Einar in a deep voice as the big muscular brown horse walks up the monster and throws a punch at him, the monster flew a few feet across the landscape and got back up and rubs his head and runs toward Einar and the both of them clashed, They are holding each other by their arms and tries to wrestle with each other. Einar pushed him away and does a back flip kick and kicks him right below its beak. The monster is laying on the ground barely moving and Einar turns around to see if Jack is alright.
“Jack. Jack!” Screamed Einar with his deep voice.
“Is he okay Einar?” Asked Sacha.
“Uhh… Huh!” Jack gazed upon the big horse sheath as Einar is standing over him and passes out again with a smile.
“He is breathing but barely.” Said Einar and just as he turns his back the monster jumps upon Einar. It’s arms are around Einar’s neck, squeezing it tightly, Einar screams as his one arms are on the arms of the monster and he lifts the other arm up. Just as Einar is starting to fall asleep he sees Martin getting on top of a small hill near them. Martin puts his cap backwards gets his thought ready, music out of nowhere starts playing in nice beats mind you and the monster looks at Martin.
“Yo, you ugly big motherfucker!”
Today you’re going to be a big sucker!
You think you got the strength huh?
Think you can pick on my friends huh?
You are one brain-dead with a big round head.
We all want you dead!
I wish I had a mother fucking gun and full you up with some lead.
We are too strong; I take hits from a bong, your uglier then king Kong!
So run off like a pussy before we all call you a sissy or a prissy!
We dwags don’t take shit from a one eyed demon.
Now run away before I fill you up with semen!”
End of martin’s song and the monster let go of Einar and the demon runs away with his hands to his head chirping as he go and Einar shrinks to normal size and is laying on the ground naked as his clothes ripped off when he grew large.
“Uh… Um… Great performance there Martin he-he…” Sacha puts a paw on Martin’s shoulder.
“Oh my god dudes! I’m Naked!” Said Einar as he starts to blush and cover up his sheath.
“Yo, let’s see if jack is okay man!” Said Martin as he rushes toward Jack.
“Yo Jack! You okay man! He kinda looks peaceful like he’s smiling I think he fainted, know what I’m saying?” Said Martin as he puts Jack over his shoulders.
“Yes Marin I know what you are saying, Let’s go, Wait where is Nadia?” Asked Sacha as he looks around, Einar points to the hole and saw her still in the hole taking cover.
“It is over Nadia, didn’t you heard that it is over?” Asked Sacha and walks to the hole.
“It is? Oh! Of course it is, I was just examining the sand, it’s so amazing from earth’s soil. Shall we go to the town?” Nadia gets up and gets out of the hole.
“Dudes! I’m not going anywhere without pants, man!” Said Einar as he stands there covering his sheath.
“Lucky for you I always put on two pairs of pants” Said Sacha as he takes it off.
“I carry two for… Warmth reasons…” Said Sacha scratching the back of his head.
“Thanks man!” Einar grins and puts it on and the small team head to the town!
The peaceful reptilian hermit.

My youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXK0ix ... B25dLzYaHQ