Beautiful Monster

Have a flair for poetry, stories, or even write songs? Need some advice or looking for a beta-reader? This is the place for you!

Moderator: Erdwolf_TVL

Nasheera

Beautiful Monster

Post by Nasheera »

Hi all! I wrote a fursona related story a while ago, and decided I'd stick it here for you too have a quick read though.
WARNING: This isn't anything too graphic, but if you like little piggies, I don't suggest you read this.
Feedback much appreciated!

BEAUTIFUL MONSTER -Part 1

The dirt kicked up by her four paws beating furiously on the soft forest floor blinded her pursuer. With a sharp turn to her left, she whizzed past a row of towering ferns, her black and blue spotted fur flashing against the sprinkles of sunlight peeping through the dense leaves. She was scanning the trees as she fled past, her eyes darting up and down each one as she searched for a branchless trunk, her escape route. It was gaining on her. She let out a high-pitched squeal, a product of both fear and excitement combined.

Finally. She found a clear stretch on a tall fern. She stretched out and let her long, razor-edged claws dig into the side of the tree trunk. She repeated the action with her other paw and used her back paws to help her glide effortlessly up the tree. Once she reached a sturdy branch she thought would hold her weight, she perched herself on it, wrapping her thick, leopard-like tail around the length of it for balance. Peering down, she curiously examined a distraught wild boar, circling the ground beneath her. It was calling out to its offspring which lay lifeless in the jaws of the black and blue monster perched up high in the evergreen.

With a smirk, she crunched down on the centre of the motionless suckling pig, enjoying the crushing sound of its ribs under her fangs. The sound echoed within her and her eyes flashed, a brief sense of evil showing to those only brave, or stupid enough to come close to such a beautiful beast. The hog at the bottom of the tree ran off, screaming, horrified at what it had just come to witness.

She enjoyed toying with the emotions of lowlifes. With a light chuckle, she flipped her neck back, tossing the pink form up into the air and snapping down on it once it landed in her jaws. It was gone in one go. She stuck her tongue out and licked at the blood trailing down her two blunt fangs that stuck out on either side of her muzzle. Mmm, a guilty pleasure.

Satisfied, she scooted over to the trunk of the tree and rested with her back against it, letting one spotted leg hang loosely off the branch, swaying it slowly. The intelligent creature took a long, deep sniff with her neon green, almost wolf-like nose. The smell of the forest brought comfort to her. She unraveled her tail from the branch and let it dangle, swishing it back and forth as the light breeze licked at her fur. Closing her eyes, she let the life of the forest flow through her.

But she never used to be like this, oh no. She never had large ears which curled back at the tips, a neon green tongue or thick two-toned hair which stood straight up. Now, she was a monster, but she was comfortable in her new skin. She felt alive. She felt free. She felt beautiful.
Trace
Snep's Best Doggo
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Wolfdog/Shapeshifter
Region: Other

Re: Beautiful Monster

Post by Trace »

Awesome!
Very well written. I liked it quite a bit.
"I change shapes just to hide in this place, but I'm still, I'm still an animal" -Miike Snow, 'Animal'
"Where there's life, there's hope."-Terence