Declassified Documents

Have a flair for poetry, stories, or even write songs? Need some advice or looking for a beta-reader? This is the place for you!

Moderator: Erdwolf_TVL

Brutallis
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Equine, Nightmare
Region: Gauteng

Declassified Documents

Post by Brutallis »

As per order 1442 of '16 of the Inter Galactic Charter, the following documents and transcripts have been declassified for public review.
-----
The following is a casefile that was opened by the staff of the Galactic Terrorist Defence Force (GTDF)

This is a level 4 classified docket and must not be shard, copied or exposed to anyone without clearance.

-----

CASE FILE 00239/16
On the 12th of October 2015 a strange communication was intercepted that came from the dimension D-59931/3P. The communication was run through a piece of code called DeepRoot, that scrambles and rearranges to the viewer running the exact same software with the same software ID. This means that only the two clients can read the messages. Decrypting this stream of data took a while to do using a large amount of computing power by using group computing over the world. The first transmission to be decrypted had no timestamp to it and is set out as follows:

_
DeepRoot V5.1.
run deeproot 5..1
deeproot connection established.
Testing for Snoopers.
Clear to commence chat.
Client_A: how can i help, boss?
Client_B: I need to know who Cyrisilisk is, and where can I find him.
Client_A: Cyrisilisk is a pony, if i can call her that. She is a magic user that can morph into any one she wants. She only needs a good look at you. She will be deep in dark jungles to the south. If you want to find her that is where you will have to start.
Client_B: Would I be able to take her?
Client_A: She has nothing on you. Above that, she cannot touch you with magic at all. What do you plan to do with her?
Client_B: She used me, or my form to use a friend. No one messes with me. I will take her away and make her rethink her life choices, all of them.

End of Transcript.
_

After this communication was decrypted the GTDF made an effort to keep an eye on the stream for in case they made any other attempt to contact each other. The following session was recorded but was cut off when the software found the snooper. It is speculated that the software was updated in the time between the two sessions, which allowed it to find the snooper program used:

_
run deeproot 6..9
DeepRoot busy please wait...
DeepRoot alive
Client_B: Good Afternoon,
Client_A: Boss? I have not heard from you in a while, is everything alright?
Client_B: Have you heard anything about Cyrisilisk
Client_A: If you had not reminded me I would have forgotten. Boss when are you coming back?
Client_B: I, wish I knew. This world is not for the faint of heart, that is for sure. However bad it may be here, it is doing what I wanted it to from the start. I am getting strong, very strong.
Client_B: Think of it in this way; the longer I am here the less likely the events before my departure will occur again.
Client_A: Then the dark one shall rise once more!
Client_A: I cannot wait to see you again...
Client_B: Focus, we still have work to do to destablize the pillars already in place.
Client_B: I heard roumors of a magical being that can control reality, do you have any information on him?
Client_A: I know who you speak of, his name is...
#Testing_for_SOOPERS_ID?44211#... #Results= TRUE# #Continue DeepRoot_Cut_CONNECTION-and-Control_Burn#
[CONNECTION SEVERED, SNOOPER WAS DETECTED AND LINE DESTROYED TO PROVENT BACKTRACE]
[TRANSCRIPT INTERUPTED DUE TO SEVER]
End of Transcript.
_

After the former transmission was cut due to the snooper being detected, the software used in the investigation was handed over to the creator again for a rewrite. The following update information was provided with the new version:
_
DeepRoot V2.9.aX4-ULTRA (Snooper Edition)
(Made possible by, Brutallis_Warhorse)

[DeepRoot V2.9.aX4-ULTRA (Snooper Edition) version ULTRA notes}

*Old version of snooper rewritten to accommodate for shift in bug checker algorithm
*Added new Backtrace code to both attach snooper and trace IP and Geo Location tool
*Added pref to forward to a device to track Geo Location in real time
*Automatic rewrite of decryption code to accommodate newer cryptographic sequences
#date implemented at 16-02-2016, 12:16:18 PM#
_

The rest of the document will be posted as it becomes available.
Greetings,

Brutallis
(Your local demon)
Brutallis

Re: Declassified Documents

Post by Brutallis »

The new version was implemented and started up, it was used to scan for any more transmissions between the other dimension and this one. The following transcript was pulled when the software was accessed again after 2 months of no activity:

_
DeepRoot V2.9.aX4-ULTRA (Snooper Edition)
Backtrace as at 13-05-2016, 00:07:32 AM
[After losing client on 16-02-2016, 12:16:18 PM Backtrace could not be completed.]
[System logged 2'064 sweeps of network for any activity. 03-05-2016, 00:03:12 AM contact was made again.]
[Snooper successfully attached and cloaked, routine 4322x-LIM reworked to prevent detection as in the former event]
[USING PAST DECRYPT CYPER]
run deeproot 6..10
DeepRoot busy please wait...
DeepRoot alive
Client_B: You there?
Client_A: BOSS?! What happened?
Client_B: Someone tapped into the DeepRoot network and whoever it is, this is no amature. It would take a load of processing power to run a snooper for DeepRoot. That being said, let's keep this exchange short.
Client_A: Got it boss, how can I help.
Client_B: Someone knows that I have been communicating with you, this is bad. I will have to move my plans up to this Friday. It seems my time here has run out.
Client_A: What preperations do I need to make for you boss?
Client_B: You know the dark arts, go and get some foals, those three cruisaders will do nicely. Once you have them spill their blood, only at midnight, this shall bring me forth from this world.
Client_A: It shall be done dark one.
[Client_A IP locked on as 777.245.111.0, Client_B IP locked on as 199.228.664.9]
Client_B: See you this Friday my minion and may the darkness guide you.
[Client_B geo location marked on Device-X3b1 as per User preferance]

End of transcript.
_

Once the transcript had been pulled and reviewed it was reported to Director of the GTDF
J. Stathon, who appointed a task team lead by agent B [Name redacted] to capture the “Boss” in the operation set out in the transcript above. This person was referred to as “Client_B” within the transcripts.

It was prioritised as high on the problem list from this point and the Director made contact with the agent as provided in the following e-mail transcripts:

_
James

Yes, i'm here B. How can i help?

We have a problem; I finally got a backtrace on both clients that I have been working at. One, the "boss" I have a geo on here, I’m going to deploy in a few minutes to go and intercept, the problem is that the other client seems to reside in a different dimension.

Shit, good job, but I'm guessing that this is both good and bad news, we would need someone with inter-dimensional clearance for the other, do you have the dimension’s ID?

Yes, D-59931/3P

Well I found the ID, we're luck as fuck, it’s one of the first ones discovered. Captain Friedman is currently the only person in the system to have inter-dimensional clearance. I will come into contact with him immediately and see if I can arrange a warrant for the other client, could I get that IP Address?

777.245.111.0, hurry James, this is getting too close for comfort. They seem to have arranged some sort of sacrificial ritual to bring the "boss" to the dimension. We have three lives on the line and an offence of unauthorised inter-dimensional travel, which could potentially damage relations with the dimension; I need not tell you that this is priority.

Understood, getting into contact with their communication's officer on board their ship.
----
CC: Good Afternoon, this is J.Stathon director of the Galactic Terrorist Defence Force (GTDF) would hereby to request your urgent assistance regarding an unauthorised Inter-dimentional transit case as well as a kidnapping and murder case in the Dimention of D-59931/3P. We request that you send someone to the Geo-location according to the IP of 777.245.111.0

It is of critical importance that this individual is apprehended as soon as possible to prevent loss of life an Dimentional relations becoming unstable.

From our side we have the first party that has planned this traced and we are ready to persue him, however it must be done at the same time as the capture
of the second offender as capturing one without the other could cause them to be forced into hiding.

Regards
Director of the GTDF
J. Stathon
----
FWD: Evening Director, with regards to your request on time stamp 99283-2888-182/22 I have passed it to Captain Friedman and will channel feedback as soon as I get it.

Regards,
Caroline
(IGWC Darkness, AI CORE)

----
B, it seems our request has been confirmed, they will be commensing their capture in 4 hours, be ready.

FWD: Morning Director, with regards to my responce to your request on time stamp 9283-2888-182/22 please be advised that we will be transferring to dimention D-59931/3P in two hours and will be biginning capture of the suspect in two more, if you could corrolate your agent to be at the first offender's location ready to engage in exactly four hours, that would be strongly advised.

Regards,
Caroline
(IGWC Darkness, AI CORE)

----
CC: Aternoon, I have relayed your message and sent out the order for engagement in four hours, once you have the suspect in custody please report back.

Regards,
Director of the GTDF
J. Stathon
----

I'll be there, thank you. B over and out.

Confirmed, over and out.

End of session.
_

The raid took place the 16th of May 2016 whereby the “Client_A” was captured by Captain Friedman of the IGWC Darkness and brought back into this dimension. Their report is as follows:
_
Report Generated - Time Stamp 99283-6224-199/49

Report Name:

Report of Raid on IP-Geo location 777.245.111.0 carried out in conjunction with the GTDF

Opening statement:

I Captain H. Friedman, have found it in both the Earth and Equestria's best interest to accept the Director of the Galactic Terrorism Defence Force's request for assistance regarding the case and feel that I have satisfied the criteria for assistance while at the same time upholding Earth's best interests at heart.

On the 13th of May 2016 diction was made to accept the request.

No farther comment is nessacery with regards to the ethics of assisting in the raid operation.

Inter Dimensional Transit Transcript:

IGT-00275/001 IGWC Darkness, requested Inter Dimensional Transit from [D-59931/2P Sol System] to [D-59931/3P Equestrica System] for date 13 May 2016 {Urgent}
IGT-T-00275/001 IGWC Darkness GRANTED TRANSIT PER P.CELESTIA
-------------------------------------------------
IGT-00275/002 IGWC Darkness, requested Inter Dimensional Transit from [D-59931/3P Equestria System] to [D-59931/2P Sol System] for date 15 Mat 2016 {Note1}
~IGT-00275/002 IGWC Darkness, requested clearance for Inter Dimensional Captive [D-59931/3P~001]

~~IGT-00275/002 IGWC Darkness, Inter Dimensional Captive [D-59931/3P~001]
~Name: Mary Steel
~Alias: Shadow Steel
~Age: 19 Years (3 Earth Years)
~Species: Equine (Ground-Pony sub-class)
~Build: Thin, small
~Height: 950 cm
~Location: Holding Cell 4992
~Reason for Inter Dimensional Travel: As per warrant for arrest per GTDF for plot to perform an authorised Inter Dimensional transit of a fugitive.
~Former Dimension Authorisation: P.Celestia (Royal Order No. 6223)
~~END OF CAPTIVE TRANSCRIPT~~

~IGT-00275/002 IGWC Darkness, REQUEST FOR CLEARNCE OF CAPTIVE [D-59931/3P~001] GRANTED
IGT-00275/002 IGWC Darkness, GRANTED TRANSIT PER COUNSILMAN PARKER
-------------------------------------------------

Deployment Force (Alpha1) Report:

Deployment Alpha1 was dispatched on the 13th of May 2016 at 20h00 on the dot, under the cover of the night we made our way to the location without target knowing or any bystanders of the community being aware of our operation, thus keeping the raid silent and unexpected.

At 20h07 local time Alpha1 split into two teams of four units each and moved into place at both the front and the back of the Steel residence covering both exits to the location.

At local time 20h08 a coordinated insurgence was done entering the location at the same time, the residence was quickly swept and we found the target in the second story bedroom. Target was brought down and captured successfully.

As per intel, we searched for three others within the residence and found a hidden trap door in the living room covered by a rug. This lead to a set of stairs which went down into an unmapped basement level. Three equines were found chained to the East wall, unconscious and badly injured and bleeding. Once hostages were taken down, we were extracted with both the hostages and the captive. Once aboard the IGWC Darkness, the hostages were treated and then handed over to local authorities to take from there.

The residence was filled with the smell of smoke from incense. Captive was found in a room where several symbols were drawn on the floor using, presumably the blood of the hostages, along with several other instruments such as knifes and saws, as well as a ring of seven lit candles.

With confidence I, Alpha1 Leader J. Carmichael can confirm with no doubt in my mind that the captive was indeed busy with an operation to assist in the plot to transfer without Authorisation from the proper people, a fugitive from the Dimension D-59931/2P.

Post Raid comments:

After going through the report from Alpha1 Leader, I have determined that the captive was planning to assist the fugitive from D-59931/2P transit to D-59931/3P with no Authorisation. After a deeper search of the location revealed with the help of local authorities that equipment as well as spell books detailing spells capable of transferring someone across Dimensions.

I am satfied that the criteria have been met to defend Inter Dimensional Relations and security. Report ended with captive in custody.

END OF REPORT
-------------

More of the document will be available once it has been declassified.
Greetings,

Brutallis
(Your local demon)
Brutallis

Post by Brutallis »

When the operation was completed and the suspect in custody the following session took place between the Director of the GTDF and agent B:
_
James

I'm here B, go ahead.

We have a problem; I just got back from the raid on that IP-Geo, no one there. Someone must have spooked the guy, because we found warm food and freshly used plates. Do we have any info on the summoner? Did the fuck get through?

For fuck sakes B, No he did not get through. I just got the report from the Captain who went over to the other dimension, they have the Client A. She is being held on their ship. Looks like they found spell books and a set up to do the summoning, but they found the three Crusaders in a basement of the house, beaten and bloody.

I guess that's semi-good news, at least we prevented the murders... well they did. Seems like they are better at their job than I am at mine. I can’t find anything to tell me where he would have gone, I just hope that I might catch another snooper session or something; therwise this "Boss" guy might be dark for good.

I have an idea B, what if we get our hands on the Client A, chat platform?

Well we would need to ask those guys for help again, and I think we might have already used up our life line.

I could always ask?

Please do, it might be our only shot to get a tag on this guy.

----
CC: Good Afternoon, this is J.Stathon director of the Galactic Terrorist Defence Force (GTDF) I would hereby to request your urgent assistance regarding the prosecution of the fugitive from Earth with regards to the former case you have helped us with. I do apologise for the continued bothering from our end, but we do not have anyone else to turn to when it comes to Inter Dimensional problems.

Please find attached our report on the failure to capture the fugitive from our end.

I would like to again request assistance regarding the device used in communications between the two fugitives. We need the device to imitate the fugitive currently in custody to bait the other into getting us an IP to trace.

Your assistance is extremely appreciated.

Regards,
Director of the GTDF
J. Stathon
----

FWD: Morning Director, with regards to your request on time stamp 99227-2116-982/11, I have made contact with the Captain however he might not be able to respond as quickly as with your last request as he has turned off his communicator while in a meeting with Inter Galactic Parliament. The meeting shall finish at 16h30 Earth time, at which point I will inform him of the request.

Regards,
Caroline
(IGWC Darkness, AI CORE)
----

Well James, I guess nothing we can do now but wait. Please do let me know when you get a response.

Will do B, over and out

Confirmed, over and out

End of session.
_

The Captain of the IGWC Darkness retrieved the computer used and contacted “Client_B” again. The other party responded and his location obtained.

At 18h45 agent B made contact with the fugitive and promptly captured him.

Both offenders were sentenced to life time imprisonment aboard the IGWC Darkness.

This is the end of this document as well as this casefile
Greetings,

Brutallis
(Your local demon)
Brutallis

Post by Brutallis »

((On this "Story" I wanted to do something else for a change, telling a story from a new angle, with reports and transcripts. Using a "paper trail" to do the talking. Another thing to note is that this "story" actually happened on the dates indicated, like the 13th of May one was written on that date. I also originally made this into a batch program, making it feel like you are actually reading the transcripts from an application that got them for real, making it more of an experience than a story))
Greetings,

Brutallis
(Your local demon)
Brutallis

Post by Brutallis »

The actual batch file, just for fun.
Deeproot_snooper.rar
(3.05 KiB) Downloaded 70 times

Username:Brutallis_Warhorse
Pass:thecakeisalie
Greetings,

Brutallis
(Your local demon)
Rakuen Growlithe
Fire Puppy
Species: Growlithe (pokemon)
Region: Other

Post by Rakuen Growlithe »

Thread icon... >.> Kept trying to see if there was a report or something attached to the thread.
"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
~John Stuart Mill~

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.”
~John Milton~
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Post by Raven Song »

I are noob and don't understand any of it... but I couldn't stop reading it :P
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Brutallis