Birth of Fox Foxin

Have a flair for poetry, stories, or even write songs? Need some advice or looking for a beta-reader? This is the place for you!

Moderator: Erdwolf_TVL

Forgotten_Fox
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Red Fox
Region: Freestate

Birth of Fox Foxin

Post by Forgotten_Fox »

Birth of Fox Foxin
By The Forgotten Fox

Story 1 of Fox Foxin

Prologue

Long ago, so very long ago, on a planet called Eden - a God ruled every race the planet hosted. The Great God wars was held and alomst every race was at war with each other. You could see the gods clearly as they roamed about shaped as magical balls that could can lift mountians and cast extremely powerful magic.

The red Fox God they called God Foxin was a God of Peace and Mege Might. The Dragon god, the dragons called Dracon, was the God of War and Master of Might and those two Gods where allies. There two races lived in peace with each other, but their real enemy was that of evil and wanted every race destroyed, it was named - the Human God.

Foxin and Dracon destroyed the Human Gods and soon after the Gods were disappearing - they lost there energys and died out. Some surviving Gods lived longer than others, but some sadly just lost their Godly powers and formed into the race they were worshipped by. God Foxin lost his Godly powers, but he still had the God blood inside his veins which made him still powerful, God Foxin was now a most powerful red Fox Mage and even he married and gave birth to a son he simply called Fox Foxin, but one day - while traveling with his wife, the Human God that lost his powers attacked God Foxin's caravan with Human Mages. It was a great battle; all the Human Gods and Mages were killed and God Foxin told his wife, with a dying breath, to safe herself and Fox died of blood loss. She and Foxin, the baby Fox, were heavily wounded from the Mages that held them. She wondered through the woods holding her 3 year old son around her, while leaving a blood trail behind and Foxin barely breathing. Just as she fell down, a Dragon couple found her laying and she spoke to them.

She said to please save her son, his name was Fox Foxin and her last breath fades away. The two Dragons took Fox that had been only minutes away from death. They both flyed home and were lucky enough to get back in time. As they arrived, they patch up the the young red fox wounds and the bleeding stopped but Fox Foxin didn't had enough blood left in him to survive. So the elder male Dragon took a needle and extracted some of his blood then injected it into Fox Foxin, saving his life and made him stronger. The two Dragon couple were his parents from now on; living in a cave next to a waterfall with a clean river surrounded by beautiful forest, a clear sky overlooking healthy trees and animals. The beautiful area had been named - The Lisah Forest...

Chapter 1: Magic Powers?

Four years later in the cave, Fox is now 7 years old, unsure of his birth date; his new parents age him the same day they found him, now it was Fox's so called 'birty day' today and his green dragon mother called Shestova and his green dragon father had been called Mikhail, they were called the Lenins. His parents called him to them to give him a birthday present.
"Fox! please come here, We have somthing for you" Yelled the parents.
Fox is running to them and his new parents give him a perfect present.
"We love you Fox." Said Shestova
Fox replied "I love you too."
He smiles and open the box and its a mage robe with a wand in the box.
"I love it so very much" said fox with joy.
He Huged both his parents.
Shestova said, "We know how much you love magical things, you will always put your nose in the books of magic"

Just a few moments later Fox's dragon Brother congrats Fox on his birthday. His brother was 9 years of age, a green dragon named Yuri with no magical talent at all. He didn't like Fox that much either.

"I see you got a mage robe now and a wand, whats next? A hat with a rabbit?" Yuri said while flapping his wings and lifted up. "I can fly and you can't" teased Yuri, "Why don't you use that wand to lift your self up?"
Fox got quite angry and and shot a lesser zap at Yuri making him fall to the ground. Fox smiled a bit and Yuri exclaimed "Hey! What was that for? How on Eden did you do that?! Magic isn't real whats the trick!?"

Yuri ran to his mother and cried, "Mommy! Mommy! Fox zaped me with - with...somthing!"
Fox carmly stated "But parents, he teased me that I couldn't fly so I snaped and accidently shocked him with a harmless lesser zap"
Fox lowers his head down in shame.
"Yuri! you know well what i told you about this teasings", said Mikhail.
"Yes, dad." replied Yuri rolling his eyes.
"Fox did you really do magic? It must be amazing! I thought it was all was lost." asked Mikhail curiously rubbing his lower jaw.
"Yes, we red Foxes are stong to Arcane abilities" Fox said happily as Yuri growled.
"It's not fair! I wanna do magic too!" Yuri exclaimed.
"I'm sure if you study hard, dear brother, you will also unlock the Arcane secrets, just study..." Fox calmly replied

Then he asked his Mother, "When will the dinner be ready? I'm quite starved." rubbing his tummy gently.
Shestove smiled and said, "Soon, just waiting for the meat to get crispy"
"But you know i don't eat meat just only veggies and fruit" replied Fox.
Shestova smiled and replied, "I know but we all have to eat at the same time, silly" as she rubbed Fox's head.
"I know how to get the meat more crispy with a lesser fire spell I learned." said Fox while going through a book."It says in the book that traveling wizzards always used this spell to cook there food."
"Sure why not" said his mother smiling and gets the meat on the stick then she continued "Yuri please hold this for Fox" as Mikhail just stood there watching.

Yuri took both ends of the stick and held it. Fox closed his eyes and grinned slightly as he casted the spell on Yuri's head.
Yuri then laughed and said "It didn't work!... Is it just me or is it getting...hot!?" Yuri threw the meat to Shestova and exclaimed,"My head is on fire! My head is on fire!" he rolled around kicking his feet as he stood up clapping his head, "Put it out!!!" Yuri screamed and every one laughes as Fox summoned a rain cloud above Yuri.

"Opps, sorry about that Yuri, my brother. I think I used the spell wrongly." said Fox smiling.
"Oh! Im sure it wasnt an accident you little red Fox!" Yuri exclaimed with a high voice.
"Want to me to try again on the meat mother? I will do it right this time" Fox asked Shestova.
"Sure just don't make my head burn up." giggled Shestova.
Fox Tried the spell again and this time he hit the meat and just in a second the fire went out. The meat had been done warm and crispy, just right to eat.
"Well done Fox, at your age your skills are amazing." said Mikhail.
And they all sat at the dinner table and ate there food. Afterwards they all went to bed after a great and tiresome day.

Chapter 2: All grown up

Ten years passed and Fox Foxin was now seventeen, today he was ready to go on his own path. He was ready for adventuring for the first time to see the world around him and to learn even more about it. Fox Foxin's magical increased alot for his age and no-one seemed to know why. He had learnd all about how to survive in the wilderness when he was reading a wilderness book, he read what fruits to eat and what was poisoness. Fox Foxin was just going to eat fruit and veggies, as he gave up eating meat saying 'why kill beautiful animals for meat when you can have a perfectly good apple?' He was almost done packing a few things take home, he even made spell book for himself that contained all the spells he learned by himself. He wrote these spells down in a simple book and he made his own crafted staff out of fine wood he found near his home.

He was just done packing and it had been very early in the morning when his parents came, so did Yuri.
"Will we ever see you again?" asked Shestova.
Fox smiled and replied, "I will always think about you guys and will send a post card now and then. I will also visit, but I must go and learn more about the world and see where I will be of help. So this time has come for me to go and explore, I will miss you all."
They all said their goodbyes and Fox Foxin went out into the woods with a backpack on his back looking around. He saw all kinds of birds and then he started to wonder who his real parents were. He couldn't remember much when he was a baby but he did remember seeing pale pink skinned beings. His parents called them 'Humans' and they said that he should always stay away from them because they are barbaric and cruel to everything non-human as well as that they killed his parents. Fox foxin said to himself that 'he should see it to believe it'. After a while of walking he started to get hungry, as he looked up at the trees, he wanted to see if any would carry fruit. He keeped walking, looking upwards and watching but tree after tree, nothing appeared to be in them. Then finely he something - a tree with fruit - it was an orange tree. Fox licked his lips and then concerntrated his energy on a branch - the branch shook and every orange that was on the branch fell to the ground.
'Lovely orange' he thought to himself.
He took off his back pack and opened it. He then put a few oranges in for a little later. He then closed his backpack and put it back on. He took some of the skin off an orange he had in his paw and ate it slice by slice.

He never was this far from home before and the hopes that his Dragon parents would be okay. The forests are calm today peaceful, with all the animals minding there business. The birds sung beautifully and after an hour of walking he came across a water stream.

"Phew, it's so hot and my feet does hurt from all the walking. I don't even know where I am going either." he thought to himself.
So he put his backpack down then took his clothes off and hid his belongings somewhere just in chase somebody would steal them. He didn't want to wonder around naked either. After that, he jumped into the crystal clear cold water and swam for a while, while cleaning himself a little. He went underwater and swam a bit; he watched all the fish that swam around him and relaxed within the cold water around him. He went up for air then got out of the water, all relaxed and feeling great. He shook the water off but still had been a bit wet, so he lay down on the tall grass with the sun shining on him. He closed his eyes and thought a little about the past trying to remember when he was 4 but he couldn't really remember all. He remembered the pink skinned beings then wondered how big was Fox Island and where the nearest town was. He never really did saw any another fox and was hoping that he would soon; then he fell asleep. When he woke up, he seemed confused as he noticed he was still nacked and blushed to himself. Fox Foxin put on his brown clothes and took his back pack.As he walked down stream he hoped that a village might be down their. He would also very much like meet other foxes, just like himself.

An half an hour later he could see a village and then Fox Foxin got excited and rushed torward it. The Fox was now close to the town and he could see other foxes all over the town. There had been a sign that wrote 'Welcome to Gusarov'. Fox Foxin walked and looked around. He never saw a village with Foxes in it before, although he hadn't seen a town before either - not that he could remember by. He then he saw a few Dragons walking by. Fox Foxin was amazed by that - that the Dragons and Foxes weren't enemys and that pleased him. As he walked, he heard a voice behind him.

"Hello there stranger, welcome to Gusarov, the so far youngest town on Fox Island" said a female fox.
Fox Foxin turned around scratched his head as he replied, "Hi, it is a beautiful town" said Fox Foxin as he looked a bit down. "whats wrong with you?" she replied, looking at him strangely.
Fox Foxin looks up and said "Nothing...it's just that, I've never spoken to another Fox before. You see, I had been raised by Dragons deep in the forest in a cave. My parents were killed." he then looked down again.
"Oh shame! Well it's getting dark and you look tired, why don't you stay at my Inn for a night or two and for what you been through you can stay for free. By the way, I'm Natasha." said the fox kindly.
Fox Foxin looked up and said "Thank you for the kindness, my first name is Fox, middle name is Lenin and last name is Foxin. My dragon parents last name is Lenin so now its my middle name."
Natsha look suprised, "Foxin? that was our God's name! I heard a rumor that he transformed into a Fox when he lost the Godly Powers and had a child. I didn't think it was true though. Maybe you are his son." Natasha said.
Fox Foxin look excited, "Really? Maybe that's why I'm so good with magic, wow! But I should be getting to bed, I must go back to adventuring tomorrow and learn more about the world." said Fox Foxin yawning.
"Of course, follow me. Hope we have time in the morning to talk more." Said Natasha.

Fox Foxin went in the Inn and chose an Empty room. He put his back pack down, locked the door and went to sleep in on the warm cosey bed.

Last words...

This was Story one of the Foxin series. Hope you enjoyed reading it and I am sorry it was short. Don't know when the next story will come out, bit hope I'm not to bad of a writer, this is my first story that I completed so please don't kill me!

Written in 2007 by The Forgotten Fox and Edited by Nanukk ^^
Yo, name is Zelian
I'm half reptilian
I'm out on a mission to get silly again
Smoking dope with some coke and it makes me choke
Drinking some dragon Vodka
Playing a game of Dota
When I'm starting to get drunk
I pass out on a bunk