My sister wrote a peom

Have a flair for poetry, stories, or even write songs? Need some advice or looking for a beta-reader? This is the place for you!

Moderator: Erdwolf_TVL

Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

My sister wrote a peom

Post by Raven Song »

A birthday gift to me...

I have a sister.
She's older than I but her heart is young. She has hair like a fire, its bright and inviting.
Her arms always open. Her blue eyes hold your gaze and keep you safe. She's a fire upon this earth. A wild fire raging through the city.
Her path unkown.
She began with a spark, her soul set alight. Her future unclear. Her mind forever indecisive.
She traveled.
She fell in love with the world. She met new people. She lost some. Her heart forever growing. Her soul forever young.
Her path moved forward and over the seas. She traveled so far, her soul got lost.
She was afraid. Her fire became cold. Her flames got smaller. She was alone.
But her fire never died out.
She kept burning. Her eyes lit up with rage. With hope. With love. With a passion so strong she became alive. She set out once again. Her mind set on happiness. Her heart set on living.
She found herself.
She made a path in this world. Burning through the city, leaving love and happiness wherever she went. Her soul full of fire, bright and beautiful. She leaves a mark on everyone she comes across.
A smile. A laugh. A cry.
Something to remember her by. A spark of light in which to help ignite your soul and come alive, yourself.
Her eyes so big and full. Her hair so bright. Her soul burning through the night. Wherever she goes, love will follow.
This is my sister.
And she is my light.
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Leeward
Recalcitrant Ruminant

Re: My sister wrote a peom

Post by Leeward »

Aww, that is so sweet! :3 I hope you have an amazing birthday and that all your wishes come true.
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Re: My sister wrote a peom

Post by Raven Song »

Thanks Leeward. Considering I start my first day of work, and my birthday, with a three hour train ride to the north, I am thinking this is going to be a good year for me :)
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso