I think I may be a little disturbed :3

Have a flair for poetry, stories, or even write songs? Need some advice or looking for a beta-reader? This is the place for you!

Moderator: Erdwolf_TVL

Zee_Etanutrofnu
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Raccoon
Region: Gauteng

I think I may be a little disturbed :3

Post by Zee_Etanutrofnu »

Okay so we had to do creative writing for English a few weeks ago, and please note i wrote this at like 2-4:30 AM, also i really do not remember most of it XD Anyway, i achieved 80% (best in class :3 ), but I just wanna see what you all think! :D also, i am not disturbed okay, i just have an interesting mind, and this is what i could come up with on short notice, so here it is, let me know what you think :3

Consumed By Fear

We always wonder why bad things happen to good people. Why the nefarious always get away with murder and the virtuous are left to wallow in despair and fear. Unfortunately, this was the case for young Camilla Vieira.

There she sat, huddled in the shadowy corner of the dark room. She wore a delicate Prussian blue dress, which had multiple lacerations and cuts to it. She had a slim, yet undernourished figure; her skin was fair, but bruised, blackened and scarred. Her lengthy pitch-black hair was knotted and was loosely hanging over her shoulders onto her arms and somewhat in her face. She had Dartmouth green eyes, which were surrounded by tears streaming down her soft cheeks and Carmine red blood, from the deep cuts along her forehead.

In her hands was a small, yet dangerous, Kaiken dagger. She held it with the tip of the blade facing away from her, towards something. Her petite, fragile hands were tightly clutching the base of the knife, as if she was holding on for dear life. She made very little to no movement, besides her constant trembling from fear and malnourishment.

In the distance, possibly only a few rooms away from where she sat, a pandemonium of absolute chaos and terror could be heard. There were wails and shrieks of young women crying out for help, pleading for their lives. But to no avail, each ones scream only grew louder and sharper, sharp enough to make glass shatter into pieces and send a glacial shiver up even the toughest of criminal’s spines.

The young women’s screams drew closer to the room Camilla was in, each of them nearing then suddenly being cut-off completely as if they never even existed to begin with. This all happened within a matter of minutes, but to Camilla, it felt like it was dragging out into hours as she feared for her life. Her firm grasp on the Kaiken only became tighter, but as she shuddered during the women’s screams, her hands began to slide further up the knife. Without even realizing it, she was pressuring the knife into her own skin, the warm blood from her hands began to slowly exude and drip down onto the floor.

The discomposure within her grew, along with the immense fear and horror for what might come and take her life away. She sat dead-still, clutching the knife while the blood dripped from her hands. Suddenly, it all went quiet. All she could hear was her own shallow breathing and her rapidly beating heart. No more ear-piercing screams of the women she may have known, but now the question remains; what will happen to her?

After a few moments of suspense, she began to hear a deep grumbling, almost beast-like noise not too far from where she sat. The anxiety once again started to build up within her, as she was practically blind in the darkness. She felt vulnerable and exposed in these unfamiliar surroundings. Not knowing what to expect, or where to expect it from, she almost painfully began to press her back into the corner as she stared helplessly into the blackness.

Suddenly a gust of wind hit her, making her fall over onto her side. She pressed herself up with one arm, still gripping the knife with the other. She felt the warm puddle of blood beneath her that had been gushing out of her hand and was overcome with a feeling of dismay.

The grumbling noise was nearing and it was only a matter of time before it would reach her. Not wanting to find out who or what it is, she hastily got to her knees and held the knife tightly in both her hands, lightly placing the tip of the blade against her chest, by her heart. She tried to take one last glimpse of her surroundings, trying to find a sign of hope, but again to no avail. The only thing she caught herself staring at was massive golden-yellow eyes. Right at this very moment, she feared that absolutely nothing could be done and plunged the knife into her heart.

The blood began oozing out of her chest, drowning her skin and clothes in it. As she began to lose consciousness, she fell forward and the knife only sank further into her chest, ending her life as well as her cries of pain, leaving Camilla Vieira as another victim of fear.
Zee_Etanutrofnu, I leave you with a quote, "Live Your Life Like A Snowflake, Leave A Mark But Not A Stain."
Lurigo
Species: Silver Fox
Region: Northwest and North Cape

Re: I think I may be a little disturbed :3

Post by Lurigo »

Still gives me the shivers when I read it! XD
Good job Zee!
Zee_Etanutrofnu
Species: Raccoon
Region: Gauteng

Post by Zee_Etanutrofnu »

Thanks Lurigo! :) hehe yes, i know, how do you think i felt when i read it later that day? not to mention i didn't bother to sleep thereafter :p i was like "did i really write this...?"
Zee_Etanutrofnu, I leave you with a quote, "Live Your Life Like A Snowflake, Leave A Mark But Not A Stain."
Bartimaeus Lumiere

Post by Bartimaeus Lumiere »

Awesome work, Zee, a very nice read for my still sleepy mind. And, no, not disturbed - there was not a SINGLE clown in this story so I believe it is safe to say that you are artistic, rather than demented. :lol: