Hostile Fur Space

Have a flair for poetry, stories, or even write songs? Need some advice or looking for a beta-reader? This is the place for you!

Moderator: Erdwolf_TVL

Forgotten_Fox
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Red Fox
Region: Freestate

Hostile Fur Space

Post by Forgotten_Fox »

Hostile Fur Space
Stoner Fox

Prologue

This is a story about space and about two guys. System Arth a very hostile piece of space controlled by humans the so called "Arthlings", Though one planet callded Garrid and its inhabitants are are bunny like people they call them selfs garridians. The human often make use of them in harsh ways and some in good ways but as you know human leaders are mostly slave drivers and money hungry so its very harsh for the poor race.

Though there is an organization called the Order of Sia (O.S) or commonly know as the "Sian pirates or OH SHIT!" by the humans as the O.S commonly raid the arthlings traders and space stations in order to feed them selfs. But they mainly fight for freedom and equality and try to free the Garridians from working in mines and plants and such as they are free and easy labour for the money hungry arthling leaders.

The System Arth only contains two life sustaining planets, Planet Arth and its moon Planet Garrid the rest are read planets but rich in minerals, such as iron gold, diamonds and ect. As many arthling companies occupy these planets and slavery are very common in these companies, These companys are Sasnol,Red J mining industries"JMI" , Kira, Zuma mining, AAA "Triple A" and Dorrat

The real storys comes when when the sian raiders are going to raid an Dorrat residental space station, A Rixfo (Red Fox) by the name of Nicolai will find something very un useal in the space station
Yo, name is Zelian
I'm half reptilian
I'm out on a mission to get silly again
Smoking dope with some coke and it makes me choke
Drinking some dragon Vodka
Playing a game of Dota
When I'm starting to get drunk
I pass out on a bunk