Something I wrote ALONG time ago

Have a flair for poetry, stories, or even write songs? Need some advice or looking for a beta-reader? This is the place for you!

Moderator: Erdwolf_TVL

Venic Dragon
Sexual preference: Gay
Species: Snake/Dragon hybrid
Region: Gauteng

Something I wrote ALONG time ago

Post by Venic Dragon »

I found this story I wrote on my FA account :P I forgot it was there all together. Let me know what you guys think ^.-.^

Chapter 1

"I was born on the planet of Tattoine, i lived there for 3 years of my life, with my mother (a dragon), my father (an anthro snake) and my twin brother, Zycar (a flameDrakon like me). My brother and i were inseprable, we played every day together. If one of us got hurt, the other was there to carry the hurt one to the house. Just before i turned 4 years old, a weird little green man came to the door, his name was Yoda. He said to my parents that i was force sensitive. mean while i was in the back, using the force to push around some junk, Zycar (oh how i miss him), was amazed at what i could do and tried to do the same, but he couldn't, the only thing he could do was shoot fire from his claws, as could i.

Yoda came to the back and saw me using the force, he was extreamly shocked. He approched me and said "Never this i have seen before, a child so sensitive in the force, that he can use it without training." He took my hand and went back into the house, telling my parents of the wonder i was.

My parents were way to happy to be rid of me, they sent me away with Yoda, away from Zycar, i was so angry. Yoda said to me in a calm voice "young one, you are strong in the force, but don't let your anger take control of you, its a path to the darkside" i looked up at him, with a querying look in my eyes "Darkside? whats that mr?" He replied "light side and dark side there is, the light is what we jedi train in we do, and the dark side is the evil that plagues the galaxy, it does" "hahaha, you speak funny mr." "Master Yoda my name is and people told me this they have. Be mindful of what you say young one, it can get you into trouble."

We got onto his spaceship, it wasn't that big, but it was fast. He showed me his light saber, i was astonished at the beauty. It glowed like a star, it was green like a emerald. I asked him "um....Master Yoda, i dont mean to sound silly, but what is that?" he replied "A lightsaber it is, the weapon of the Jedi and Sith." "Sith? whats that?" "The sith, the evil users of the dark side, they are." "Oh, why dont we destroy them master yoda?" "Youngling, we Jedi have been trying to destroy the sith for many many millenia."

Chapter 2

We finally ended up at corrisant, after i asked Master Yoda at least 100 more questions, he was so calm, if that was my mom, she would've been so mad at me by now. As we aproched the Jedi temple, i looked up in amazement "WOOOOW, its huge master Yoda." "Yes, it is. now come." " Yes master Yoda."

We went inside, the place was massive (I remember this like it was yesterday) i saw so many young children running around. some with sabers, practicing. Some trying to lift small objects, i ran over to them and lifted it just by looking at it, they did not like that i was stronger than them, they had been training for 7 months before i got there. Master Yoda came and pulled me by the arm "Disturb the others, you must not" "Im sorry master Yoda, i was kinda showing off a bit." "Okay it is, you are stronger than them, true this is. But mind your surroundings young Venic, you will make enemies here."

Master Yoda took me into the council room and introduced me to the council. Master Windo took one look at me and said "i shall train this one, i see alot of potential within him." master Yoda replied "Your Padawan he shall be, master Windo. Planning to put him under you i was."

I was under master Windo for 6 years, then we went on our first mission, we had to find an assassin, by the name of Shakari. She was the best in the galaxy. We went to the planet Yavin to try find her. My master said to me "What do you sense Venic?" "Nothing yet master, what do you sense?" "Nothing either, i don't think she is here" "MASTER, LOOK!!! there she is." "Good eyes my padawan" "Should we go after her, Master?" "No, not yet."

Chapter 3

We watched her for 2 hours, before she saw us. She instantly started to rush us. A lightsaber in hand "Why does she have a lightsaber?" Windo answered in a worried voice "I believe she is a sith." "Oh, she doesn't seem that impresive" "To you, no my padawan, you are stronger than her and me, but never underestimate your enemy" "Yes master. We should attack together" "No! Let me take her alone, watch me and be mindful of my moves"

As master Windo attacked her, she blocked every move of his, with presition. I watched as she cut his arms, disabling him, and his legs. She ended up having him on the ground, ready to kill him. I could not hold my anger, i ran out and attacked her, she blocked my first attack. "Alot of anger in you, young one. Feel it making you stronger. Release all your hatred" "NO! Never, i will never turn to the darkside" i swing again, from the left. but never let it come near her. I quickly twirl my saber behind me and attack her from the right.

She blocks it "Nice moves, but nothing for me" "You dont know my power", i raise my claw and shoot a fire ball into her. She flies back into a huge rock. "H..h..h..how did y..y..you do that? its power i've never s..s..s..seen." "It's not the force i used, i have my own powers you will never understand." She gets up and tries to attack me again, i could see the anger in her eyes. I block her and dodge her attack, slicing her right arm off. "You are coming with us" "NO! NEVER! YOU BOTH SHALL DIE HERE TODAY!" She rose her left hand and shot out a bolt of lightning.

I wasn't impressed, i saw it before. I quickly used absorb and shot it back at her. With another ball of fire in it. She finally fell to the ground, unable to get up. "OKAY!! Enough, you win. i will go with you." I walk over to her and she tries to attack me again, i jump over her and slice her head off. "Now, you will not ever kill again."

Chapter 4

I walk over to master Windo and help him up, taking him the ship. He says to me in and injured voice "You did well my padawan, thank you for saving me" "You are my master and friend, you like a father to me, i will die before i let anyone kill you" I get him into the medical room and the med bot starts to heal him, he says "It will take a while for these wounds to heal. You better get us back to Corrisant" "Okay, i'll get the ship started, we leave in 20 minutes"

We get to Corrisant and the med bots take Windo into the infirmary in the Temple, Master Yoda was there to great us "How the mission go?" I replied in a smug voice "I defeated her, she was kinda to much for master Windo" "Defeat her you did, but you miss that it was training for you Young one" "Training?" "Yes, master Windo is one of the strongest Jedi here" "Master, i watched him, i sensed his every move, he didn't throw the fight" "Ask him, i shall." "Yes master."

I go to my room and meditate on what happened, 2 hours pass, then master Windo and Master Yoda walk in. They both look at me and master Yoda says "Right you were, Master Windo did his best." Master Windo cuts in " I would never throw a fight, Venic here is by far a great addition to the Jedi" i reply "Thank you both." they look at me, then turn to each other and whisper, not knowing i can hear every word "yoda, i believe he is ready for the trials to become a jedi knight" "ready maybe, but young he is" "I understand that Master yoda, but he is ready. We should let him take them." "Agree i do. We shall let him do them"

They turn to me and say "Tomorrow, you shall do the trails to become a Jedi knight" "WOW, THANK YOU, MY MASTERS." They leave and i meditate more, thinking to myself "Wow, a Jedi knight, me a Jedi knight, the youngest jedi knight to ever live. 10 years old and im going to be a jedi knight." I climb into bed and end up falling asleep after 3 hours of trying. The next day i wake up, to see other Padawans around my bed, they all seemed very angry.

Chapter 5

"You a Jedi knight already, hey?" "How did you know?" "We over heard Master Yoda and Windo talking. We here to test you, big shot" "You guys are the trial?" they all laugh "No! you idiot, we want to see how good you really are. a fight to the death!" "I will not fight any Fellow Jedi to the death" "FINE! then we will kill you" I looked at their eyes and see something different, they were red and yellow, i sensed the darkside near me "You guys are heading down the path of the darkside" "We don't care, we have been here for 5 years more than you and never been in the trials"

I get out of bed and they instantly draw their sabers, "I will not kill you" i said "So then you die" "If that is your wish, i have no choice but to defend myself" i reach for my saber, and switch it on, a bright blue blade. "Come then, attack me" the first one attacks. I block and spin around him, cutting his tendins in his legs "next?" 2 of them attack me now, i jump over them, landing behind them, i force push them into the wall. The final one attacks, i stand and wait for the saber to come near me then i very swiftly bend backwards and shoot a small ball of fire into him.

They were all laying on the floor, not able to move. "How can you be so strong?" "I am strong cause i have power you won't and can't comprehend." Master Yoda walks in to see the mess "What happened in here?" they answer "He attacked us master, he was going......" I interupt "They were waiting for me to wake up Master, they have turned to the dark side." "Darkside, sense it in them i do" "Master Yoda, don't listen to him, he's the one who has turned"

I spin and force push him into the wall, knocking him out cold. "Master Yoda, if i had turned to the darkside, would i not have killed them?" "Correct you are my Padawan. You are strong enough to have killed them. Now come, it is time for your trials" "Yes master" We head into the council room, all the Jedi masters sitting there, Master Windo says to me "Are you ready?" "Yes my master, i am ready" "Okay, lets start, your first test is, knowledge of the jedi ways" They ask me a bunch of questions and i answer every one correctly.

Chapter 6

"You have passed your first test, with flying colours", im standing in the middle of the room, quite smug. "next, we will test your force abilities, you are not allowed to use your fire" "Understood master" "Go down the hall, first door to your left, there you will find a red button." "Yes Master" I head out of the council room and into the trail room, the room is darker than charcoal. I sense the room and it was like i could see everything. i see the button in the middle of the room. i look around and i see traps on the floor.

I jump over the first 3, then in front of me, 4 dummies appear, i use the force to push them away. they fall and disappear into the floor. then a cage falls over the button, i look around and see 2 switches, behind bars in the wall. I walk over to the first one and use force pull on it, after i pulled it, blades came out of the floor by the next one, i knew i had to use speed for this one, i ran faster than a speeder past them and pulled the last lever.

Finally the button was free, i walk over and press the button. the lights go on, i look up and the jedi council are behind glass, watching me. Master Yoda says "Impressive young one, you finished that in record time" Next, will be light saber ability. I leave the room and they say to me, "Don't leave this room, press the button again" "Yes master" I press the button again and 3 robots with sabers appear. I quickly pull mine out "Rules master?" "No force powers. Just your saber" "Yes master" I quickly finish the robots off. "That was too easy" the masters are in shock "We put it to the lever master Yoda and Master Windo train on, you defeated them in 10 minutes, master yoda finishes them in 20 and mater Windo 15 minutes"

I leave the room and head back to the council room "You have proved yourself more worthy than anyone we have ever seen." "Thank you masters" "We now announce that you, Venic Dragon are a Jedi knight. We shall let everyone know" "Thank you master, i am honored" I bow and leave the room, outside the door i air punch and bounce around. The padawans all staring at me "What happened?" "I passed the trails, i am a Jedi knight" "WHAT?! Really?" "Yes, i was just approved" "WOW, thats amazing, congrats" "Thank you"

Chapter 7

I went back to my room and cleaned up after the fight, it took me 30 minutes. Blood doesn't come out easy. The next day, i heard that Qui-gon and Obi-wan had returned, I ran out to great them, to find a young boy with them, his name was Anikin Skywalker. We became good friends, he reminded me of my brother. He had power i had never sensed before. The jedi council asked me to watch over him, till they left again.

He had so many questions, i answered them, but to kinda irritated with them. I showed him the force, he was taken back. He'd heard of the force but never seen it in action. A few days past and they left. Again i was left with out my brother. I was so angry, i couldn't hold it. I told my one friend Johnathan "i need a while to focus my feelings, please let the council know" "Sure thing Venic, but where you going?" "Probably, Yavin. Its a quiet planet" "Okay Venic, just please be careful" "ha, you know me John, im always careful"

I left for Yavin, while i was travelling, i past Naboo. I could sense alot of fighting going on and i could sense Obi'wan and Qui-gon battling a dark power. I carried on going, not getting involved. I finally landed on Yavin and built myself a small hut. i spent another 5 years of my life there. That place was so full of dark side energy. I couldn't shake it. I left Yavin after my 16th Birthday. I went back to the council, Master Yoda was there to great me "Along time been gone you have" "Master Yoda, good to see you again, still got the weird way of talking i see" "Yes Venic, never will it change. Try to sense you the council did." "I know master, i was on Yavin. That place is very strong in the dark side"

I went back inside to the council room to appologize "None of the council were there, i turned to yoda "Master, where is every one?" "Fighting a war they are, the sepratists have an army and trying to destroy the republic they are" "WHAT!? damn, im so sorry master, i should've been here" "Worry not Venic, i have a mission for you" "You do?" "Yes, go to the planet Koriban, strong in the dark side it is. Find out if there is a sith training academy there" "Yes my master, i shall do that"

Chapter 8

I didn't even need to pack, i climbed back into my ship and left. "Wow, i get backand i have a mission already, the council must trust me alot even after all these years" I land in between a bunch of ruins, the dark side was even stronger there than Yavin. I went up to a door of what seemed to be a temple and read 'resting place of the great sith lord, Darth Revan, i opened the door and went inside instantly, i could feel an imense amount of hatred and anger. I carried on walking in. 6 security bots were sitting dormant, i walked up to the one and poked it. they all started to move and shot at me shouting "INTRUDER, INTRUDER, KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL" I force pushed them, then ran and cut them all into pieces.

I finished them off and went further in, to find a coffin. i opened it to find a Corpse of Darth Revan. Being really inquisitive, i took his robe and tried it on, it fitted perfectly. As soon as i did that, i saw an aperition of him standing infront of me and he said "Who are you that you dare defile my body" "I am Venic, a Jedi knight" "A jedi knight, huh? What are you doing in my tomb?" "I sensed the dark side and thought this was the academy" "The academy, no, this is my tomb, i see my robe fits you well. do you feel the power coursing through it?" "Yes, but its dark power." "That it is, but it feels good, doesn't it, Venic is it?" "Yes, thats my name and yes it does feel kinda good"

"I might be dead, but i am one with the force and i sense alot of anger with in you, young Venic." "yes, there is alot, but i take control of it" "Why? who said you must? The jedi council?" "Yes, they told me take control, for anger leads to the darkside" "Hahaha, that it does, but why hide how you feel? everyone feels, even the jedi council. The darkside has greater power than the jedi" "Yes, i feel that now" "Become my apprentice Venic, i will show you power beyond what you know now" "I already have powers you don't even understand, my master" "Yes, thats what i like to hear. What are these powers?" I lift my claw and shoot a ball of Fire out, at a rock in the corner of the room"

"Impressive Young, Darth Drakon. How do you do that?" "I don't know my master, myself and my twin brother, are the only one's who can do it" "Now, we shall see how good you are" "What do you mean master?" "I want you to go to the academy and take over." "You want me to take over the academy?" "Yes, you dare question me?" "No my master, i dare not. I shall go" "Good, may the force be your slave my aprentice" "Thank you master" I left the temple and headed to the academy which layed near the ruins. I walked up to the door and a soldier said to me "Where is your pass?" "My pass is here, you fool" and i sliced him down with my saber. I opened the door and walked in.

Chapter 9

The first person i found was a young twilek, his name was Pava. I asked him "Where is the leader of this academy?" he answered in a quierying voice "Who are you? WAIT, is that Darth Revans robe?" "Is that any of your business, young one? Now tell me where is your leader." "H...H...He is in the main chamber giving out awards to the new sith" "Thank you, now carry on doing what ever you were doing" I walked into the main chamber and found him there, i shouted "ARE YOU THE PATHETIC LEADER OF THIS ACADEMY?" he turned to me and said "Pathetic? i am the leader yes, but pathetic, who do you think you are?" "I am the one who will be killing you and taking over this academy" "OH, really, i'd love to see that" "I was sent here by Darth Revan, to take over" "What?! Darth Revan is dead." "I am Darth Drakon Dragon, i am his aprentice. Yes he is dead, but not in the force"

He walked up to me and saw the robe "Y...Y...Y...You wearing his robes." "Yes, i am" "B...B...But how, the lasdt person to try that, got killed. No one knows how." "He was killed by Revans ghost. He was not worthy to wear it" "Darth Revans ghost, i have heard of this, but never seen it, i want to see this." "No, you will not defile my masters tomb with your patheticness" I pull out my saber "Time to die" he pulls his out and makes the first attack "I will not loose to you, you're young and weak" i dodge his attack "You dont understnad my power" i swing around and wait for another attack. He lunges forward, i block it and push him away. "You are strong in the force, i must admit that, but no match for me" "thats the force, you don't know my other powers" i close my eyes and focus all my power, my body lights up with flames.

Everyone looks at me, amazed. "Now, you will feel my power, you old fool" I put my claws together to form a ball of fire the size of an astro driod. "Feel the full power of Darth Drakon Dragon" I fire it into him, it consumes him. I stand, my right claw in the air, controling the ball of fire. The leader inside it, being burned alive. his body consumed by flames becomes nothing but ash. I pull the ball back to me and abord the flames. "Now, anyone else dare face me?" everyone keeps quiet "Good! i am now the leader of this Academy, any objections?" one voice speaks up, but its not one of the aprentices near me "Yes, an objection i have" "Master Yoda, hehehe, you found me, impressive" "A disgrace you are. Trust you i did" "Trust, Master yoda, you need to be mindful of the futrue next time."

I see Pava walk out of the crowd, i sense something odd with in him, it feels like hes attracted to me. He walks up to me and bows "Master Drakon, i am at your service" "Good, thank you Pava" he gets up and blushes, i look at him tilting my head a little, i say "what is the blushing for?" he whispers in my ear "I think you are very attractive" i feel something inside me jump, like a feeling of attraction. Something io never felt before "um.....i don't know what to say Pava" "Master, i am yours, do with me what you will." "O...O...Okay. Everyone, carry on with your training. Pava, meet me in my new room, i need to discuse something with you" everyone replies "Yes master, as you wish" Pava giggles and goes to my room.

Chapter 10

I stand in the middle of the room, thinking to myself "What is this feeling, i have never felt it before, is it an attraction to Pava? He is quite good looking, WAIT!!! WHAT AM I SAYING?" I go into my room and he's laying on my bed, with nothing on. I blush and walk over to the bed "what are you doing Pava?" "Master, i thought this is what you wanted. Forgive me" he gets up and starts to put his clothes back on "No! wait, just.....i have never felt like this before." "Come back here pava."(I leave the rest of this to your imagination) a year goes by, Pava and i come out to the rest of the academy as being together.

The whole academy goes into an uproar. questions start flowing "How can you do this master?" "Why?" "You're gay? but how? you so powerful" Ect. i answer them and say "I am still the master here, till one of you can defeat me, Pava and i are inlove. If you have a problem with it, you can discuse it with my saber" everyone stops talking. "good, now who is here to join?" 2 young guys walk forward, a Gungan and a Rodian "we are here master" "Ah, good. You are both strong in the force." i look at Pava and see an odd look on his face. Like a flirtasious look. I left it till that night "Pava, what was that look you gave the Rodian?" "Nothing Hunny, just a look" "It was the same look you gave me when i walked in here" "It was? im sorry"

Another 2 months past, as i walked past my room with one of my students, Darth Blayne, i heard some rumbling inside "Wait here, i will be right back". I walked in to find Pava yiffing the rodian. "PAVA!! HOW COULD YOU??" "It's not what you think, i swear" "Oh really, it looks like you yiffing that Rodian." I grab my saber "Yes, okay thats what im doing" "I loved you Pava, i gave you my heart and everything you wanted, now you do this to me, #%$@ that $*(@, time to die you little bitch" i walk up to them both and kill them. I walk out and carry on talking to Blayne "What happened in there master?" "Don't worry about it, Blayne, lets carry on with your training"

I call the cleaners and they remove the bodies. I called a meeting for the whole academy. "PAVA AND THE NEW RODIAN ARE DEAD, THEY TURNED AGAINST ME. THEY TRIED TO SABATAGE THE ACADEMY AND ATTACKED ME IN MY ROOM!!" an uproar "SILENCE!!!" they go quiet "You, Gungan, what is your name?" "Meesa have no name master." "Fine, you shall be known as Darth Shmok. Go to my room" "Yes master." He heads off to my room "Carry on with your training" I head to my room, locking the door.

Chapter 11

What follows will never be talked about, but 2 years later i announce to the academy, i am leaving this planet. there is a war going on that i have to attend. "i have trained you all very well, but at the moment, the strongest one here to take over my absence is, Darth Blayne. He shall take over till i get back.

I leave the academy and head back to the temple, i go into the tomb, Revan apears infront of me "Master i did as you requested. i am the master of the academy" "Yes Drakon, i know and you are gay? that was unforseen, but it's okay. i sense a great deal of power in you" "I have to leave my master, i have left the academy in the hands of my most powerful pupil" " you made a good choice with him" "Thank you master, i shall be back some day" "No you wont" "What do you mean master?" "There is a planet, not of this galaxy that you must visit" "outside of this galaxy? how would i get there?" "There is a spaceship on the planet Manaan, it has a cryogenic capsule, us it to get to this planet" "Yes my master, but first i must join the battle" "as you wish Drakon"

I get to my ship and Shmok is there, to say goodbye "Im going to miss you Master, please be careful" "Shmok, you have been good to me, i thank you for that. I wont be returning" "What, why?" he cries "i love you master" "i have a mission on a planet not of this galaxy. I must go now, i love you too Shmok" i kiss him on his cheek and hug him "Good bye Shmok, please look after the academy. You will find a man here soon, i sense it" i get into my ship and start it up, looking out of the visor, i see Shmok running back into the academy crying.

I lift off and head to Uttapo, i land, seeing the sepratist core ship. I ask the foreman "How do i get to there?" "You don't want to, trust me" "Believe me, i do" i look up at him, he sees my eyes "Oh my, Master sith, follow me" "Good, finally we shall see what these sepratists are made of" I walk into the ship, being greeted by a protocal droid, i say "Where is your leader?" "This way master Sith" he leads me into the bridge "who is this person you bring before me?" a large cyborg questions "I am darth Drakon Dragon and you are?" "I am Grievous, the leader of the droid army" "Oh, please. Spare me. Who is the real leader here?" "You have seen through it, my master is sith master Sidious" "Sidous, i've heard of this name, but never met him.

Chapter 12

I look around and see no life forms made of flesh adn blood, yet i sensed one "You, you're a cyborg aren't you?" "Yes, i am. How did you know?" "The coughing and i can sense it. What were you before becoming this thing?" "That, i do not know" I sit down in a chair and think on the war going on, he carries on giving orders. Then a messenger droid walks in and says to him "General, there is a message for you" "Give it me" he takes a holoogram projector from the droid and a figure appears "AH, master sidious, how can i be of service" "Is everything ready?" "Yes master, we are ready for the attack, but we have a guest, a surtain Darth Drakon has joined us" "Darth Drakon? I have never heard of him. I thought Count Doku and i were the only sith in the galaxy" i get up and walk over, so he can see me "Master sidious" i bitt in "I have been training sith on the planet koriban for the past few years. I am an aprentice of the great Darth Revan"

"Darth Revan died millenia ago, How can you be his aprentice?" "He might be dead, but he is one with the force, i spoke to his ghost" "His ghost, he was stronger than i thought. How ever, you should not be here" "I am here to aid in the battle, you will need the help" "Very well, i sense a great amount of power in you, Drakon. You may join our cause" "Thank you master Sidious" I move out of the bridge and explore the area. I walk into a shop and see an odd looking man standing near a food counter, he had only one arm, from behind he looked like me. I walk up to him "Excuse me, can you pass that fruit?" "sure thing, here you.......Venic, is that you?" "Venic is gone, i am Darth Drakon Dragon now, but yes, it is" "OH MY #%$@, BROTHER!!" the guy hugs me tight "BACK OFF, Who the #%$@ do you think you are?" "Venic, its me, your brother" "WHAT?! Zycar? What are you doing here?" "Im here to fight against the sepratists and you?" "Oh #%$@, im here to fight with the sepratists"

He looks at me, a tear forms in his eye. I wipe it away "Zycar, join us. Please, i beg you, i dont want to fight you, i missed you so much. so much anger within me because i lost you" "No Darth whoever you are, i will not join the darkside. I will not join the side of evil" "Then brother, you leave me no choice, but to have you arrested" "Do what you will, sith." I call a soldier droid over "Arrest him, he is a republic soldier" "Roger Roger" The droid grabs him by one arm, theres a blaster shot and the droid falls down "I will not give in easy, brother" "I dont want to fight you Zycar, but to keep you alive, i will" "I dont want to live with a sith as a brother, i hate you Venic, you have changed" "You hate me, maybe i have changed, but i changed for the greater good" "GOOD?!?! YOU ARE PURE EVIL NOW" "Evil, no brother. i might be sith, but i have love within my heart, i dont hate, i dont kill innocents"

He draws his blaster and points it into my face "If you wont kill me, then i will kill you" "You are heading down the path of the darkside already brother, give in to that hatred for me, give into the anger, feel the power it gives you" "No, i wont" he lowers his blaster and holsters it "Im not like you, i wont give in to the darkside" "You will always be my brother, no matter what" "No, im not your brother, you not my brother, you a sith, my brother was a Jedi" "Have it your way!" i walk out of the shop and head back to the ship. "Grievous, i have found a republic soldier in the market place" "A republic soldier, you must show him to me" i lead him into the market place and point out my brother o him. Instanly there are 10 droids around him, taking him into the ship.

Chapter 13

I look into his eyes and see tears streaming down his face "Good work Darth Drakon, you did well" "Do not hurt him" "That is for the master to decide" I head back to the ship, running. "WHERE IS THE PRISONER?" "in the jail block on g floor" quickly, i climb into a lift and head to the G floor. Stepping out of the lift, i see only one cell. Zycar sitting on a bench inside, walking up to the cell, a tear forms in my eye "Im so sorry Zycar, please forgive me" "Forgive you, why would i do that? you have basically sentanced me to death." "If they harm you in any way, i will kill them all" "You aren't strong enough to do that." "You dont know my power, brother." I raise my hand and push a droid working on the circuts in the corner "You have the force, but do you still have the power you gained as a baby?" "Brother, i have it and it's grown, i have used it in almost every battle"

"How many battles? 100, 200, more?" "about 134, i have had many since we last saw each other, when we were 3 years old" "134? thats alot. i have had 375. thats including training, i have used my powers for those and other things." "#%$@ing hell, Zycar, you have been in the wars haven't you?" "Yes and where have you been? while there has been a war for 7 years, where were you?" "I was running an accademy on Koriban, a sith accademy" "Training more sith? what was going through your mind?" "It was a request from my master, to take over and run it for him" "Your master, this sidious?" "No, a greater sith, a man 3 -times stronger than Sidious" "Who?" "His name is Darth Revan." "Revan, never heard of him" "Think of the war a few millenia ago, the war the republic fought against the sith" "Yes, i remember it in our training, what about it?" "Darth Revan was the leader of the sith at the time, his apprentice took over, a Darth Malak, he turned against his master and almost killed him."

"Okay, where are you going with this?" "I am giving you a piece of history. Revan was knocked unconcious and lost his memory, the jedi took him in and brought him back. They put him into the republic army. He met a soldier, Carth, they went to the planet of taris, to find a Jedi, Bastila, she was battling Revan when Malak attacked. Revan went to the Jedi academy on Dantoine. Trained and became a jedi knight again, when he found out who he really was, he turned back to the dark side and Defeated Malak for the throne of sith master. He lead the academy on Koriban. He died a few years later, a unfortunate accident." "How did you become his aprentice?" "I went to Koriban, as an order from Master Yoda, e met him in his tomb and he took me as his aprentice." "Well, Venic, you have alot of $*(@ going on inside you" "$*(@? no brother, i know who i am, i am a gay sith lord." "GAY?! WHAT THE #%$@? YOU DIDN"T TELL ME THAT!" "Yes Zycar, i am gay, i figured that out on Koriban as well."

We spoke for 4 hours before general Grievous walked in "What are you doing? who said you were allowed to talk to the prisoner?" "I have my own othority here, Greivous" "You have? i was not informed" "Oh shut up you pile of metal and get out. I am talking to my brother" "Your brother, well thats something you did not inform me of either" "Who said i had to? I don't answer to you." He walks out. "I must go Zycar, i love you my brother. i always have" "You love me, in what way you gay?" "I love you as my brother." "Okay, good, goodbye Venic, it was good seeing you again, i must admit" "Good to see you too brother." I walk out and see grievous talking to Sidious.

Chapter 15

The next day, i hear an alarm going off. I jump up and get dressed, i run into the bridge "Whats going on?" "The republic have found us" "AH, perfect, finally a fight" "Oh, your brother killed himself last night, his last words was 'I can't live this life with a gay sith as my brother" "WHAT?!?!" I start to cry "What have i done? How could i do that to him?" "Forget him now, he is not important, we need you in the battle, now get out there and show us what you can do." "Right away, im going to kill." I run out of the ship, saber in hand. I see 4 soldiers heading to the ship. They start to fire at me when i walk out. As fast as i can i switch my saber on, but it malfunctions "DAMN #%$@ING THING" I roll to the right, dodging 3 of the blasts, 1 hitting my left sholder.

I force push they away and hide behind a rock, trying to get my saber to work, they get up and start shooting again. Finally my saber works, i jump out from behind the rock and throw my saber at one, slicing through him, the others carry on shooting, another blast hits me, this time in the left leg. I use the force to pull my saber to me, i raise my claw and shock 2 of them. They fall down, dead. Smoke rising off thier bodies, i giggle and rush to the last soldier. I slice his head off. Falling to the ground "$*(@, that was sore, these soldiers are better than i thought, oh well."I force myself off the ground and grab a speeder. I soon arive at the main battle, to find Obi wan fighting on the side of the soldiers. "OBI WAN!! I SEE YOU ARE STILL ALIVE, ITS TIME FOR YOU TO DIE OLD MAN!" "Venic! What are you doing here?" "I am a sith now, Obi Wan, i am fighting with the sepretists, for the sake of my master, Revan." "Revan, it can't be, he was killed many many yeasr ago" "You know your history, but he is my master, i serve him." "Then you are an enemy of the republic, i don't want to fight you Venic, but i will if i must" "I'm not here to fight you, Obi Wan, im here for the soldiers" "Well, you are a sith and its my duty to be rid of you"

"I am not part of this stupid pathetic movement of the sepratists, I know what will happen to them, you don't know" "What will happen?" "That is something you will have to find out for yourself" "Fine, have it your way" he draws his saber and switches it on, i do the same "As i said i am not here to fight you Obi wan" He attacks, i block "Im not the one to destroy the Republic or the jedi" "What do you mean?" "I am not at liberty to say, direct orders from my master" He swings around and attacks again, i block again "I want to know." "I wont tell you" Some blood seeping through my robe "You're injured Venic. I am not allowed to fight you" "Jedi code and all that. i know." "Why did you turn?" "Anger, hate, love. the simple things" He bows and leave.

I walk up to a ledge and watch the battle below. Grievous and obi wan fighting now, i watch in amazment "Greivous knows the ways of the jedi? Four sabers, oh my #%$@!" I watch for a bit longer, before deciding to leave.i head to my ship and leave. I fly around the galaxy for a few days, before landing on tatooine, I get out of my ship and start looking for my old home. Soon i find it, i knock on the door and my mom answers. "Zycar is that you?" "No, mother, it is Venic" "Venic! How have you been? We've missed you so much its been so many years." "I'm not here for your fake compation, im here to tell you Zycar is dead, he killed himself" "What? No, why? What did you do?" "Why is it my fault, he was the one to give up on life, just cause im a gay sith lord" "You....you gay?" "Yes, you foolish woman." "How dare you talk to me like that. I loved you, i looked after you, i gave birth to you" "You also gave me away, took me away from my brother, you gave up on me and i have given up on you, now its time to die like you killed y brother"

Chapter 16

I pull my saber out and slice her arm off, she screams, i slice her head off, and walk into the house, i find my father sleeping, i look at him. a tear forming in my eyes, i walk to the side of the bed and pearce the saber into his heart. "Now, i am the last one of this family" I walk out, a great feeling of satisfaction over takes me, i go into the local pub and order a few drinks. I leave the pub, after a few drinks and head back to my ship. i stayed the night. The next day, i started up my ship and left for koriban. I come across Anikins sip on my way and see he's heading to the mustafar system, i decided to follow. he landed on the west platform, i landed next to his ship. we left our ships t the same time.

He looked at me "Venic, what do you want?" "I am here to talk to you." "Talk to me? why?" "I am a sith lord now, i know you have turned now as well. you serve sidious, dont you?" "Yes, master sidious is my master, who is yours, he never told me of you" "He is not my master, i am a servant of Darth Revan" "Revan has......" "Yes, i know he's been dead for millenia, but thats not your concern, im here to tell you, you were my best friend once before, i want to say goodbye, im leaving the galaxy" "What? how? why?" "My master has plans for a planet in the 5th galaxy, a little planet he called earth and a young man there" "Oh, i see, be well, may the force be with you" "As with you, goodbye" I leave, shortly afterwards i find myself on koriban again.

I first go to the academy, as i walk in, i head to the main chamber, to find Shmok. "Shmok, you here?" "Master, i missed you. its been months" "Yes shmok, i know, i have missed you too, but im here to say my final goodbyes" "Goodbyes? messa not understand, i thought you loved me" "Love, yes i did. but my master wants me to do greater things with my life." "I understand." i call every one together "I HAVE AN ANNOUNCMENT, I AM LEAVIUNG THIS GALAXY. MY MASTER HAS ORDERED ME TO GO TO A SMALL PLANET" everyone starts talking to each other "I WILL NOT RETURN, FAREWELL." I leave the academy and head to the tomb of my master, to find my old aprentice there, Darth Blayne "Blayne what are you doing in here?" "Master, i am consulting with Revan, to know what must happen with the academy next" "Ah, good. leave us now Blayne, i must talk to him." "Yes master" He leaves the room. "Master, the war is going as you predicted, the jedi are falling" "I now, my aprentice, now i want you to leave for that planet" "Yes master, i shall leave immediatly" i leave the tomb "Blayne, i bid you farewell, keep safe and may the force be with you" "You leavaing? i thought you were back to lead us"

"No, i have direct orders, i am to leave this galaxy" "Okay master, be safe" I rush to my ship. startiung it up, i sense a new entity of the force "Ah the young Luke skywalker has arrived, brilliant" i lift off and start heading for the edge of the galalxy "Goodbye my old friends and my love. i shal never see you again" I reach my 23rd birthday and i cryogencally freeze myself. the flight takes 46 years, as my ship entered the galaxy i started to thaw out, by the time i reached their moon, i was completely thawed out. when i land, i find myself face to face with a human boy, he was 23 like me, his name was Jason. We were both in awe. He couldn't talk, i sensed fear within him, yet he was the one my master wanted me to meet, i reached y claw out to shake his hand "Hi, i am darth Drakon Dragon, aka Venic" "Um......Hi, im Jason. um.... where did you come from?" "I am from a galaxy about 46 years away from here."

"H...H...How did you get here? How old are you?" "I came here in my ship, i am 23 years old like you are" "What ship? you just appeared out of no where." "My ship, is right over" i turn to find my ship has gone "What the #%$@, where did it go?" "Maybe its not compatabl with our atmosphere" "Maybe you're right, Jason" i reach my hand out again, he takes it, a flash of light appears, i feel myself being drawn into him, i open my eyes and i don't see him, i hear jasons voice "Where did he go? What the #%$@ is going on here?" i answer "Jason im right here, where are you?" "WHAT THE #%$@? You in my head." "What?! thats impossible" "It can't be, cause thats where im hearing you." "Oh, Revan you little $*(@ head. i will get my revenge....wait....Jason, you have a #%$@ load of hurt, anger and hatred inside you, yet so much love, its amazing" "Yes, darth, my life has been full of $*(@, But i don't let it get me down." "I feel that."

I now live, within Jason. Feeling what he feels, knowing the ppl he knows. loving as he does, we are one person, we are the same. We were Jason "Darth Drakon Dragon" Te Brugge (Darth faded away a while ago), We are now Jason "Venic Dragon" Te Brugge"

The End ^.-.^

I hope you gays and Gals enjoyed the read, I know it's long. I'm sorry. >.-.> But that is the Life story of my fursona ^.-.^
Raven Song
Stealer of Time
Sexual preference: Other
Species: Shapeshifting Anubian
Region: Other

Re: Something I wrote ALONG time ago

Post by Raven Song »

so much words O_o

nice bro... very interesting....
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. Pablo Picasso
Grayhound
Sexual preference: Bi
Species: Wolf-Keidran

Post by Grayhound »

Punk-Fox-Dot-Com wrote:so much words O_o
I agree with Punky.....seems way too long for a single reading for me......maybe consider splitting it up into chapters of some form?
True love is real, sometimes it just happens in unexpected places.
I do what I must; not because i'm certain of my own sense of justice, but because i'm not certain of anyone elses.
Venic Dragon

Post by Venic Dragon »

Too late to tell me that now Gray >.-.> I can't edit it now >.-.> That story took me a few days to write. But it all came to me in a stream of awesome :P
Grayhound

Post by Grayhound »

Fair enough....i'm just saying that for future writing it's probably a good idea to split your writing up in some way. Is less daunting on the reader that way and will ensure no comments of 'too long, didn't read'. :P
I do what I must; not because i'm certain of my own sense of justice, but because i'm not certain of anyone elses.
Venic Dragon

Post by Venic Dragon »

You could've told me this when I told you bout it on fb >.-.> Would've edited it straight away and made it smaller >.-.> Now no one will read it :'(
Grayhound

Post by Grayhound »

If you can give me specific places you'd like chapter-breaks edited in I should be able to do that for you.